Author Topic: The Obama's know its over - making plans already to move to Hawaii in January  (Read 3323 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
And once again, what is your source?

My resource is me.   :)  I could look up advances and income from books sales from former presidents, along with the speaking fees they make, but you can look that up too.  It's millions.  So looking at Obama's current net worth doesn't give you the entire picture of what he will be worth when he leaves office. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

The maximum loan according to Freddie Mac rules one can get on a single family home in Hawaii is $938,250. In order to buy a 35 million dollar property, President Obama is going to need some hefty advances on the book he has not yet written. http://www.freddiemac.com/sell/selbultn/limit.htm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

The maximum loan according to Freddie Mac rules one can get on a single family home in Hawaii is $938,250. In order to buy a 35 million dollar property, President Obama is going to need some hefty advances on the book he has not yet written. http://www.freddiemac.com/sell/selbultn/limit.htm

Why are you assuming he will get a Freddie Mac loan?  There are numerous properties that sell for over $10 million here and I doubt the buyers use Freddie Mac. 

Obama will probably make at least $20 million in book advances, sales, and speaking fees in his first year out of office.  He's not going to have a problem buying a house in Hawaii.  Although I really hope he stays in his real hometown of Chicago. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why are you assuming he will get a Freddie Mac loan?  There are numerous properties that sell for over $10 million here and I doubt the buyers use Freddie Mac. 

Obama will probably make at least $20 million in book advances, sales, and speaking fees in his first year out of office.  He's not going to have a problem buying a house in Hawaii.  Although I really hope he stays in his real hometown of Chicago. 

Real hometown?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
They should see if Romney wants to rent the place for a few years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The one silver lining. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Desperation is a pitiful thing to watch in action.

yep, no wonder he is too humiliated to show up even though he has ~ 400 posts left before his self imposed exile

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I hope the house is okay with the obamas to keep it company.   Obama was actually born in hawaii, fun fact!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Are they divorcing before the big move?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Are they divorcing before the big move?

yes, I think they have already divorced and Obama has resigned and moved to Hawaii with his secret boyfriend

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So he got a pardon huh?

Man, no one ever saw that coming did they?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Another thread that was a waste of time