Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48277 times)

whitewidow

Re: OK...WHOSE WATCHING BREAKING BAD???
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 07:09:03 PM »
very little meth is made in the Usa these days since the controlled output of pseudo. there are huge manufacturing plants in central america and ,most of it is made now in mexico with mules bringing it back stacked in a car. It would be very easy for the us govt to shut down production of this drug  by shutting down the plants that make the main ingredient but I think they would lose out on the profittable ''war on drugs'' game.

Oh I know! Pseudo is scheduled in my state. but you coud go to p2p style cook like walt does. they busted a super lab in my state. But yes the majority is made by the juarez 7 cartel. a uthless mexican cartel. If you used to watch the show DEA they were the crew who sent 116 pounds of it in the semi with the limes in it. Pure Crytal meth with huge shards! thats how you know you have crystal meth and not just meth or speed. it will come in big shards. most about a inch big. if not bigger.I have heard of guys heats exploding from meth. some of them bring it in the states vua tunnel and flood washington with it. also go to wyoming and get people in debt and have them as meth slaves just seling meth all day.

usually the dealer always gets in big debt then you become the cartels save they send somebody up and just hangs out at your house and watches you sell meth al day making sure they get the debt worked off. you woud be surprised . they front out 60K worht of crytsal meth and guys get jacked or front out product and get ripped off or not payed back and then that is when the cartel makes them meth slaves. Its awful!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2012, 02:06:02 AM »
Real pure MDMA(Methylene dioxy methamphetamine) beats the shit out of meth in all aspects! X is the shit! best drug ever if real MDMA is pure.

yes amazing stuff, i dont know how i ever can show my gratitude to the founder of that divine substance.
i dont think i ever can.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2012, 02:54:30 AM »
Breaking Bad is a ripoff of the drug dealer uncle fester.Uncle fester was just like walt a chemist pumping out pure crystal meth! he went by uncle fester and he did finally get busted but seldom knew his face he ran the cystal meth scene for years. one of the best cooks ever. after he got busted he revealed his recipes for crytal meth and explosives.Walt knows alot about explosives too. remember when he blew up pat of tucos compound. They ripped allot of it off from uncle festers story.

Is breaking bad better then the sopranos? I would say no. sopranos teaches you about real mafia and codes and rules and how nowbody is more important then family!

as far as the crystal meth scene goes all from the juarez cartel. most of it winds up in washington. they do try to push to open markets as well where they can get more money. like in DEA New jersey where they took down the semi of meth they sent to NJ. east coast is open territory! west coast has been hit hard for years washington is the #1 meth infested state. Yakima ,WA is probably the worst. the cartel brings it up through california drops some off there,skips oregon goes right up to vancouver,WA where they have a safe house, Yakima and spokane where they have safe houses.

juarez runs tons of crystal to the USA! just fucking up our country with meth and coke. one of the richest guys in mexico is a big pseudoephedrine dealer  although they use P2P as well. I personally think X from amsterdam kicks the shit out of meth in all aspects as you dont realy feel the need to party on it the next day. it is kind of once in a blue moon drug. meth is addictive and you can get super hooked.

oxycontin used to be the most profitabe business in my state before thhey changed the formula. Now you cannot snort,freebase , or shoot them up. you can still get 30mg oxycodone tabs that you can snort, freebase and shoot. they go for huge dollars. But the old 80mg oxycontin tabs went for 60$ and when they were going off the market 100$. I had a prescription and they do cost 10$ a tab at the pharmacy. my insurance would only pay half they I still payed 5$ a tab. I switched to the 30mg oxycodone tabs because the new 80mg tabs suck! the bioavailability is not the same,and they cost even more! 14$ a tab at the pharmacy.the 30mg oxycodone tabs cost 60 cents and go for 30$. I do not sell them though. I have degenerative disc disease. Nothing beats the profit on 30mg oxycodone.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2012, 06:23:20 AM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2012, 06:29:21 AM »
Breaking Bad is a ripoff of the drug dealer uncle fester.Uncle fester was just like walt a chemist pumping out pure crystal meth! he went by uncle fester and he did finally get busted but seldom knew his face he ran the cystal meth scene for years. one of the best cooks ever. after he got busted he revealed his recipes for crytal meth and explosives.Walt knows alot about explosives too. remember when he blew up pat of tucos compound. They ripped allot of it off from uncle festers story.

Is breaking bad better then the sopranos? I would say no. sopranos teaches you about real mafia and codes and rules and how nowbody is more important then family!

as far as the crystal meth scene goes all from the juarez cartel. most of it winds up in washington. they do try to push to open markets as well where they can get more money. like in DEA New jersey where they took down the semi of meth they sent to NJ. east coast is open territory! west coast has been hit hard for years washington is the #1 meth infested state. Yakima ,WA is probably the worst. the cartel brings it up through california drops some off there,skips oregon goes right up to vancouver,WA where they have a safe house, Yakima and spokane where they have safe houses.

juarez runs tons of crystal to the USA! just fucking up our country with meth and coke. one of the richest guys in mexico is a big pseudoephedrine dealer  although they use P2P as well. I personally think X from amsterdam kicks the shit out of meth in all aspects as you dont realy feel the need to party on it the next day. it is kind of once in a blue moon drug. meth is addictive and you can get super hooked.

oxycontin used to be the most profitabe business in my state before thhey changed the formula. Now you cannot snort,freebase , or shoot them up. you can still get 30mg oxycodone tabs that you can snort, freebase and shoot. they go for huge dollars. But the old 80mg oxycontin tabs went for 60$ and when they were going off the market 100$. I had a prescription and they do cost 10$ a tab at the pharmacy. my insurance would only pay half they I still payed 5$ a tab. I switched to the 30mg oxycodone tabs because the new 80mg tabs suck! the bioavailability is not the same,and they cost even more! 14$ a tab at the pharmacy.the 30mg oxycodone tabs cost 60 cents and go for 30$. I do not sell them though. I have degenerative disc disease. Nothing beats the profit on 30mg oxycodone.

How do you konw so much about this stuff. Did you deal or something?

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
How do you konw so much about this stuff. Did you deal or something?

NO but everything I said is true. I just live close to it all and know about the cartels pushing all the meth there is the juarez 7, the sin a loa cartel run by chapman guzman they run the same drugs. the juarez crew is more powerful but they work together with guzman. Yes washington is there state where they have all their safe houses. although they are trying to push more to open markets like the east coast where they get more money for their crystal.

Yes breaking bad is a play off of the drug dealer uncle fester who was just like heisenberg. nobody knew who he was except the top players. He was a myth. But he did eventually get busted. Uncle fester is a real chemist and after his bust he started writing books and giving his recipes up. you can google uncle fester and read about him. you will see that is where breaking bad got the idea of making heisenberg a sort of myth.

and Yes Oxycontin the old formula before they changed it in 2010 was the most profitable drug ever. It made several guys rich. guys would get scripts of 180 tabs and sell them for 60$ a tab that is 10,480$ a month for pretty much free if you have insurance that pays for it. My insurance just payed half. But they also have other hookups and some guys run through several peopes scripts. they find older people who sell them for cheap due to the fact they need quick cash and they offer to buy every single tab. The profit margin is the best is what I am trying to say. just having a 180tab oxyconting script is 122,000$ a month if your selling them. wich alot of peope did.

I needed mine but there were guys who went to pill mils and had thousands of oxys from sending their whole familys in there and rounding up all the pills and selling them in bulk to a crew. guys could make 20K profit quick when pill mills are prescribing 1,800 tabs a month to people. check out a google search on <payette pain clinic> in vancouver washington.

they had a juicy pill mill going on.all in all the old oxycontin ran the show but now it is 30mg oxycodone and Meth. in the states where there is no data monitoring guys will doctor shop and get numerous 30mg oxycodone tabs and wind up with a few thousand a month. they pay very little to fill the scripts as the 30mg oxycodone tabs are way cheaper then oxycontin but they are still worth 30mg a tab and people need them! they will withdraw without them. so you have guys making 50K a month selling oxycodone .

I've seen it done many times. guys buying houses and cars. pharmaceuticals are a hot market and oxycodone 30mg tabs is what everybody wants..80mg oxycontins are dead since the formula switched. hell google the rapper Mad child he spent 3 million on oxycontin and oxycodone in 3 years.People get addicted and loose their ass! it is that addictive and the withdrawals are awful! guys will sell their parents shoes for their next hit not to go through withdrawals. withdrawals can get scarry for some people! Imagine the worst flew you ever had x10 with psycotic thinking.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »
Love the show...just caught up in time for tonights finale  8)

Here is a good site with all the links for all the episodes

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2012, 03:59:53 PM »
Love the show...just caught up in time for tonights finale  8)

Here is a good site with all the links for all the episodes

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

tonight's finale should be good

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
tonight's finale should be good

Walt Jr. is gonna try some of Daddy's Blue  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2012, 05:14:48 PM »
I'm still on the fence about Todd ,something creepy about that guy. can he take over, will he take over, who the heck knows. But there's definitely something up with this character

ice water in veins.  He's built for this.  And he was studying that meth recipe like a fiend.  I think his plan is to be heisenberg.  anyone who declines $ is down for the cause, not the paycheck.  As soon as he gets the formula down, I think he'll demand to be a partner.   

Todd will end up being a major character next year, i bet.  Tonight's episode should be awesome.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2012, 08:26:04 PM »
Wow..very nice episode......shows you the ruthlessness of Walt..had those guys killed in prison......the sequence of killings was awesome and spine-chilling.....reminded me of that type of scene in the "Godfather" movie where Michael was at the Baptism in the church and had his rivals killed

Also...looks like Walt's cancer is back

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
wow, cool ending.  ah, the many 'ah ha' moments on the can.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2012, 09:45:31 PM »
That episode was incredible!!!!  And the ending very "Aha" indeed!  And to think, he was "out" - so close!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 01:26:57 AM »
That snooping sum bitch Hank.  Damn it!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2012, 02:20:30 AM »
Why did Walt keep the book? for a man obsessed with details and planning, seems pretty amateurish.
V

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2012, 03:02:36 AM »
holy fuck at the the ending !

;D

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2012, 03:07:39 AM »
Also those uncle fester books look awsome, but how could i get my hands on those ? im guessing they are out lawed ?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2012, 03:30:33 AM »
Why did Walt keep the book? for a man obsessed with details and planning, seems pretty amateurish.

Gail didn't give Walt the book,  Gretchen did before she married Elliot Shwartz,...the initials are for Gretchen and whatever her maiden name was...So therefore he felt there was no danger in the book...It's a total coincidence, tragic in that it put Hank on the correct track.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2012, 03:32:37 AM »
Also those uncle fester books look awsome, but how could i get my hands on those ? im guessing they are out lawed ?

Take organic chemistry at the college level...you don't need "Uncle Fester's" book.

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2012, 03:45:06 AM »
Take organic chemistry at the college level...you don't need "Uncle Fester's" book.

im doing studying

oh well, plenty of easier ways of being a scum bag, u dig ?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »
im doing studying

oh well, plenty of easier ways of being a scum bag, u dig ?

Mail/wire fraud?

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »
Mail/wire fraud?

not really into that part of scumbagness, but go on.. explain this to me..

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2012, 03:54:06 AM »
Didn't have anything explicit in mind, just it would seem if you didn't want to be a skilled chemist...Con man or used cars with odometers turned back would be a fallback position.

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2012, 03:59:42 AM »
give me an example of mail and wire fraud ( iirc the re-precautions are crazy for that)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2012, 04:05:55 AM »
Place an ad in a publication with the words, "Send me a dollar" with an address.

This is considered fraud legally because in placing an advertisement soliciting money you are implying you will send something of value back.