Author Topic: whould taking nolva and or clomid.......  (Read 2400 times)

Bolo

• Getbig II
  • I break you
whould taking nolva and or clomid.......
« on: November 18, 2005, 03:45:57 PM »
benefit me.....im 22 yrs old.....never used illegal AAS....been training for bout 7 yrs.  from about 17- 21 i had periods of use wit prohormones.  i never did more than i was suppose to......always did recommended dosage....but didnt do any pct cuz didnt know bout it back then.  the prohormones i used were sum 1-ad....sum animal stack(old version)...and sum other one(all different cycles).....but did maybe 4 cycles of 1ad..i now have fat around my nipple area that might be gyno....i b=never had symtoms...ithcy nipples or puffyness.....could be from my bodyfat bein around 20 percent...so....how bad did i mess up my hormones......is it too late to fix anything?.....would nolva or clomid do anything for me......thanx in advance guys
-Animal Kingdom-

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: whould taking nolva and or clomid.......
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 06:05:19 PM »
i have not big experiences but i will suggest nolva!
w

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 10:11:55 PM »
nolva may help but if its been awhile sinced u used any of those prohormones, then i wouldnt worry about taking anythng. by now at least it should have bounced back but i dont believe that they can mess with ur hormones that much...but if u feel the nedd nolva is always a good choice.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 11:10:29 PM »
nolva may help but if its been awhile sinced u used any of those prohormones, then i wouldnt worry about taking anythng. by now at least it should have bounced back but i dont believe that they can mess with ur hormones that much...

Prohormones fuck up the hormones worse than AAS.....

It's like having all the sides of AAS without the benefits....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 08:49:45 AM »
thats funny, i didnt know that, the only "prohormone" (if u want to call it that) that i have used that i know can cause more problems than aas was M1t, and i have done plenty of pro-hormone cycles back in early highschool and never had anyproblems with my hormones, the way i felt when i got off.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 09:10:20 PM »
thats funny, i didnt know that, the only "prohormone" (if u want to call it that) that i have used that i know can cause more problems than aas was M1t, and i have done plenty of pro-hormone cycles back in early highschool and never had anyproblems with my hormones, the way i felt when i got off.

I don't have the studies supporting my opinion regarding pro-hormones.

All I have is personal experience and that of others.

When I was in the military I used pro-hormones because I couldn't use AAS.

They did boost my strength, but also I felt alot of the sides........sometimes sensitive nipples, mood swings from estrogen rebound.  Basically pro-hormones give you a "taste" of AAS with all the same sides......or worse.  It's best to jump in the pool or stay out of the water completely.

There is no half-stepping in this game.

DIV

Bolo

• Getbig II
  • I break you
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 09:13:43 AM »
well what would nolva or clomid do after 1 yr plus off of prohormones......anythin g?
-Animal Kingdom-

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 12:58:54 PM »
well what would nolva or clomid do after 1 yr plus off of prohormones......anythin g?

Nothing.

DIV