Author Topic: Jay Cutler Signs with BPI Sports  (Read 19386 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Jay Cutler Signs with BPI Sports
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!
4x Mr. OLYMPIA JAY CUTLER SIGNS WITH BPI SPORTS

4X Mr. Olympia Winner Jay Cutler signs with BPI Sports and its subsidiaries, EXT and Image Sports. From what we gather, Jay will be represent all three brands to some extent along and will be receiving a significant stake in the yet to be released/still unnamed Jay Cutler line that  is slated to debut in 2013. In a short period of time, BPI Sports has positioned itself as an advertising giant and now with the advent of this new deal is surely in a position to make their reach even further. BPI, regarded as the leader in innovative sports products and certainly the fastest growing sports nutritional company in the entire industry, has never before sponsored an athlete or celebrity in the bodybuilding world. This move represents what we are told is the first of many aggressive maneuvers both internally and externally to expand their business both domestically and abroad.

BPI Sports has been and still is arguably the fastest growing, most influential and hardcore sports supplement company to date. BPI has carved out a reputation as the brand that many turn to, including bodybuilders and professional athletes for personal supplementation and performance based products. This new joint venture creates a powerhouse team unlike any other. In inking Jay to this deal,  BPI now affords itself an incredibly large opportunity to reach a fan base both in the U.S. and Internationally with a voice that people can relate to on an entirely different level.
Enjoy your dish...

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler signs with BPI
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 05:25:13 PM »
Yeah, more supplements!!!!!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »
another cutler lie  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Enjoy your dish...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 05:32:47 PM »
Geez, what a fucking douche. Look at his hat, backwards and to the side. What a fucking loser. Kay, if you're reading this, straighten your fucking cover!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »
img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5022123112400526&id=3e8aef74d7fe131ec6900785770e212a[/img]

Am i suppose to believe that this BPI company has a better stack than this?  ::)
getbig or getgot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 07:19:28 PM »
Congrats to Jay. 8)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
another cutler lie  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The alphahelix logo is pretty cool. I like how the orange 'h' flows out of the 'a' in the middle of the name - like a helix

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 07:36:43 PM »
cutler shall rise above it all and tell us how ground breaking BPI supplements are

LOL, I hate think how much $$ I wasted on certain supplements that ended up going out the back end while seated on the porcelin throne.

Anyhoooo, congrats big Jay at least a good guys is making something in BB.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 07:40:18 PM »
Sure, he is a good businessman for making a lot of money, but damn, he will put his name on anything. No shame.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 07:50:21 PM »
Sure, he is a good businessman for making a lot of money, but damn, he will put his name on anything. No shame.

What was that alpha helix nonsense about anyway? 
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »

Shoot, I would endorse anything from a Bowflex to working out wearing a spandex Unitard.
I would say I ate donkey balls if they paid me...on or off the donkey .

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 08:24:04 PM »
Shoot, I would endorse anything from a Bowflex to working out wearing a spandex Unitard.

Lol, does " on the donkey" pay more? :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2012, 08:24:15 PM »
zane did bowflex ads,,,

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »

So what happened in 3 months?

May 21, 2012 Press Release

LAS VEGAS – (April 16, 2012) – Robert “Mac” Gately, CEO of Alpha Helix, a Las Vegas-based enterprise dedicated to the creation and delivery of world-class innovative performance products, announced today that fitness icon Jay Cutler will be a co-owner and serve on the company’s board of directors.  Alpha Helix’s initial line of performance products, focused on maximizing muscle development and workout potential, will hit store shelves nationwide in June.

“Alpha Helix is going to redefine existing classifications in sports nutrition,” said Gately. “We are combining ingredients that have never before been used in supplements and changing the way the body metabolizes specific ingredients.”

Jay Cutler is a bodybuilding legend and the sport’s most recognizable face.  Recently named Body Builder of the Decade by Muscular Development, Jay Cutler has also been named Mr. Olympia four times by the International Federation of Body Building and Fitness (IFBB) and has won three IFBB Arnold Classic Championships. Cutler’s active development role with Alpha Helix marks the first performance brand investment he has spearheaded in his 20-plus year career.

“Alpha Helix is here for the long run and so am I,” said Cutler. “I’ve worked for years in the industry and am excited to help develop a brand that provides exceptional results and uses verifiable scientific studies as its backbone. I want every athlete and bodybuilder to benefit from this science.”

The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of sports fitness industry veterans, including Anthony Almada. Almada received a Master of Science (MSc) from the University of California, Berkeley and is a Fellow of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (FISSN). He is also the co-founder of Experimental & Applied Sciences (EAS) and is responsible for bringing many innovative products to market including Creatine and Thermagenics.

“These formulations mimic what I use and have used in the past, but combines them using new technology to produce better, faster, more desirable results.” said Cutler.

“Stores and gyms alike want a brand that they can believe in and whole-heartedly recommend to their customers,” said Gately. “Working with a team of the industry’s best, our goal is to establish a strong global presence and build a brand that reinvents the industry.”

About Alpha Helix

Founded in 2011, Alpha Helix is a true innovator in the sports performance industry. In 2012, the Las Vegas-based company will launch its first line of supplements dedicated to professional and aspiring athletes. Alpha Helix is a partnership between former Marine officer and businessman Robert “Mac” Gately and fitness legend Jay Cutler, a four-time Mr. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic champion.  The Alpha Helix line was developed by a team of fitness industry veterans that includes EAS co-founder Anthony Almada, MSc, FISSN.  The mission of Alpha Helix is to leverage the latest technology and its team’s experience to innovate nutrition products that help athletes maximize their performance using the highest quality ingredients.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »
What was that alpha helix nonsense about anyway? 

supplements  :-\
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:48 PM »
Nice photoshops spicy shushi

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
News Release: 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Signs with BPI Sports
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 06:10:23 AM »
"This is it. The Big one. I'm ready. Let's see if he is."

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2012/09/03/4x-mr-olympia-jay-cutler-signs-with-bpi-sports/

Elevate Your Image.™

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Jay Cutler Signs with BPI Sports
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 07:37:28 AM »
fuck Jaw Cuntler. I go with the G.O.A.T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:23 AM »

i thought that jay wa gonna be the next eminem after he released his "beatz by jay"

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 08:08:16 AM »
I saw a special breaking news report on bloomberg on this

He's representing BPI, but still on board of directors of alpha helix

The NYSE is buzzing

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: News Release: 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Signs with BPI Sports
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 08:14:03 AM »
"This is it. The Big one. I'm ready. Let's see if he is."

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2012/09/03/4x-mr-olympia-jay-cutler-signs-with-bpi-sports/

the 'creatine i use 'well what about gakic?jay'na i'm off that now i like this one,,,,he must have a gnc for a cupboard with all the 'where are they now supplements'

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »
fuck Jaw Cuntler. I go with the G.O.A.T

Epic using pictures from 2005-2006 Flex Magazine issues for supplement ads in 2012. ::) ::)

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 09:19:43 AM »

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 09:24:46 AM »
excellent for Jay

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »