Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1945 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Liverpool FC
« on: September 01, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »
I'm utterly gutted, thoroughly angsty.  I'm so upset I could spit.

I'm LFC red blood (my grandad played for them).  What I'm truly disgusted about is the way they treated Andy Carroll.  Liverpool FC signed the best striker in this country for £35 mill then didn't play him.

When they did play him, he'd head it in regularly.  I was so proud of my team and England's best player.

Friday they loaned him to a London team for 1.5mill.  They treated him so badly.  He's 23 years old.  

I will no longer be able to support LFC, I'm devastated.  

My Liverpool were the last team to sell out to the big money.  Then they go trade the best striker?  I so do not understand and I'll no longer be able to watch the footie.  I was so mad for it and now I'm freaking out.  This is the worst news I've heard this year.

ouch
xL

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Liverpool FC
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 06:54:09 PM »
I'm utterly gutted, thoroughly angsty.  I'm so upset I could spit.

I'm LFC red blood (my grandad played for them).  What I'm truly disgusted about is the way they treated Andy Carroll.  Liverpool FC signed the best striker in this country for £35 mill then didn't play him.

When they did play him, he'd head it in regularly.  I was so proud of my team and England's best player.

Friday they loaned him to a London team for 1.5mill.  They treated him so badly.  He's 23 years old.  

I will no longer be able to support LFC, I'm devastated.  

My Liverpool were the last team to sell out to the big money.  Then they go trade the best striker?  I so do not understand and I'll no longer be able to watch the footie.  I was so mad for it and now I'm freaking out.  This is the worst news I've heard this year.

ouch
xL

I especially admire the way you are able to maintain a balanced perspective and properly manage your disappointment.  ::)
~