Author Topic: MSNBC host in screaming meltdown over business owners taking risk.  (Read 737 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: MSNBC host in screaming meltdown over business owners taking risk.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
MSNBC's Touré: For Women and Minorities, 'Our Rights Do Not Come From God or Nature'
newsbusters.org ^ | 9-1-2012 | Tom Blumer
Posted on 09/01/2012 3:50:20 PM PDT by servo1969

MSNBC's Touré Neblett Reacts to Ryan's Speech: For Women and Minorities, 'Our Rights Do Not Come From God or Nature'

Near the end of his Wednesday night speech at the Republican National Convention, vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan told his audience and the nation that "sometimes, even presidents need reminding, that our rights come from nature and God, not from government."

John Hayward at Human Events noted that MSNBC's Touré Neblett did not handle Ryan's self-evident assertion very well. In fact, Thursday morning, Toure went into a bit of a tirade:

“He loves this line of ‘our rights come from God and nature’, which is so offensive to so much of America,” pontificated the MSNBC personality. “Because for black people, Hispanic people, and women, our rights do not come from God or nature. They were not recognized by the natural order of America. They come from the government and from legislation that happens in relatively recent history in America. So that line just bothers me to my core.”

One cannot prove it, but it actually seems possible that MSNBC is employing a commentator who may not have know that the source of our rights ("endowed by our Creator") was identified by our Founding Fathers in the Declaration of Independence. At a minimum, Neblett is in essence claiming that the recognition of the source of our rights in the Declaration was an irrelevant piety that did nothing for anyone except I suppose the now-dead white men who wrote them.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:30:35 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/01/MSNBC-host-Loses-Cool-Screams

Unreal. 

Holy shit!

That was embarrassing for her and MSNBC.............and that's saying something.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:52:03 PM »
Why don't those people stop taking the risks necessary to be poor and go the safe route by building a business from scratch and being rich? 

I understand starting a business isn't risky--just pure wealthy non-risky fun.  I also understand that you have to take a lot of risks to become (and remain) poor. 
What I don't understand is why people choose the high-risk poverty path over the safe and much easier "start-business-become-rich" path?
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 10:31:14 PM »
Why don't those people stop taking the risks necessary to be poor and go the safe route by building a business from scratch and being rich? 

I understand starting a business isn't risky--just pure wealthy non-risky fun.  I also understand that you have to take a lot of risks to become (and remain) poor. 
What I don't understand is why people choose the high-risk poverty path over the safe and much easier "start-business-become-rich" path?

Racist Post Reported

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 02:58:04 AM »

You nedd $$ to start a business in the first place