Author Topic: Jason Biggs - FILT!  (Read 4362 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jason Biggs - FILT!
« on: September 03, 2012, 12:27:15 AM »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/american-pie-actor-attacks-ann-romney-janna-ryan-in-graphic-sexually-charged-tweets/

The actor whose claim to fame was sticking his reproductive organ into an apple pie proved Thursday night that he can be just as crude and offensive in real life.
Following up on a pair of repulsive tweets about sexually violating vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s wife, Janna, that he sent out on Wednesday, Jason Biggs decided to attack Christians, Paul Ryan, Ann Romney, Clint Eastwood, Janna Ryan (again) and offend nearly everyone else who read the string of new tweets the actor posted late Thursday as the Republican National Convention aired on national television.
But let’s start from the beginning. Biggs on Wednesday tweeted this, which was deleted literally as TheBlaze was writing this story:
I‘d totes dip a pinky or two in Paul Ryan’s wife’s bleached asshole (she obvs bleaches her asshole). #RNC
— Jason Biggs (@JasonBiggs) August 30, 2012
And followed up with a Paul Ryan masturbation joke:
I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak. #RNC
But Biggs wasn’t done, not even close. Late Thursday, as the RNC was reaching its climax with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s nomination acceptance speech, the actor decided to also go after Ann Romney’s private parts:
“@godissanta420: @jasonbiggs How dare you ignore Ann Romney’s asshole. Ur un-American.” Sorry ur right. I bet hers is un-bleached and hairy.
— Jason Biggs (@JasonBiggs) August 31, 2012
Surely someone so vile and disrespectful of women would have to be part of the Republican “war on women” right? Not quite. Not surprisingly, Biggs has a general disdain for Republicans and apparently Christians as well.
Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans? #RNC
Finally, Biggs ended his offensive Twitter rant with a retweet about Janna Ryan’s breasts:
“@jennyandteets: People are cheering off screen because Janna Ryan is showing her tits!#RNC”
The backlash from conservatives has been severe, with sites like Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy.com,Life News and other outlets picking up the story, rightfully outraged by the tweets. However, an apology does not appear to be coming from Biggs anytime soon.
On Friday, in his first tweet since, the actor reminded everyone: “You know I put my d*ck in a pie, right?”
To everyone freaking out about my tweets: you know i put my dick in a pie, right?
If you can believe it, Biggs is actually under contract with the kids network Nickelodeon as a character on “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” As Twitchy points out, the pressure is mounting for Nickelodeon to at least respond to Biggs’ nasty tweets — after all, he is a spokesperson for the network whether they want him to be or not. Many are calling for Nickelodeon to sever ties with the actor.
Visit Twitchy.com to see how Biggs’ supporters and critics are reacting to the tweets.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Jason Biggs - FILT!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »
Lol, one for the pie fucker.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 01:07:56 AM »
Many are calling for Nickelodeon to sever ties with the actor.
Visit Twitchy.com to see how Biggs’ supporters and critics are reacting to the tweets.

"other people's religion doesn't affect us" ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 01:19:33 AM »
LOL the dude is alpha.

stop being a pussy, you fucking bitch. 

You're so beta you should cut your head off with a chainsaw so restore any semblance of testicles, "quadzilla462".

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 01:23:45 AM »
LOL the dude is alpha.

You're so beta you should cut your head off with a chainsaw so restore any semblance of testicles, "quadzilla462".

The left are not alpha - where did you get that from? Real men castrate cockroaches like Mr. Biggs for making nasty comments about their women.

And last, fak you you fakking cum bucket whore!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 01:59:01 AM »
typical jew

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 02:14:16 AM »
Republicans are the filt.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 02:32:43 AM »
Some recent quotes in American history...

Doing what's right isn't the problem.  It's knowing what's right.  -  Lyndon Johnson

Man is not free unless government is limited.  -  Ronald Reagan

Do not pray for easy lives.  Pray to be stronger men.  -  John F. Kennedy

I put my dick in a pie.  -  Jason Biggs

~

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »
typical jew

He's not Jew. He's Italian-American.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 04:14:10 AM »
Republicans are the filt.

Democrats are filt!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 04:15:00 AM »
He's not Jew. He's Italian-American.

Actually he is Jew pretty much all Hollywood is..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »

just as i suspected

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 05:51:56 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Biggs

Not a jew.

Funny fucker though, just gained all new respect for him.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 05:59:10 AM »
Freedom of speech and all that, but seriously, he should lose his nickelodeon job for that type of shit. Just as Imus lost his job, and Hank Williams jr lost his.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 06:08:03 AM »
i would still bang ann romney but im not gonna write filth about her
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 06:31:51 AM »
Freedom of speech and all that, but seriously, he should lose his nickelodeon job for that type of shit. Just as Imus lost his job, and Hank Williams jr lost his.

I have a feeling that will happen.  Viacom, who owns Nick, is having enough difficulty these days so that if they get any heat over Biggs' comments they will throw him under the bus.

Perceived political leanings of network executives go out the window when real advertising dollars are at risk.
~

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 06:39:18 AM »
If I was worth a few million dollars, hell I'd be a lil crazy as well.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/american-pie-actor-attacks-ann-romney-janna-ryan-in-graphic-sexually-charged-tweets/

The actor whose claim to fame was sticking his reproductive organ into an apple pie proved Thursday night that he can be just as crude and offensive in real life.
Following up on a pair of repulsive tweets about sexually violating vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s wife, Janna, that he sent out on Wednesday, Jason Biggs decided to attack Christians, Paul Ryan, Ann Romney, Clint Eastwood, Janna Ryan (again) and offend nearly everyone else who read the string of new tweets the actor posted late Thursday as the Republican National Convention aired on national television.
But let’s start from the beginning. Biggs on Wednesday tweeted this, which was deleted literally as TheBlaze was writing this story:
I‘d totes dip a pinky or two in Paul Ryan’s wife’s bleached asshole (she obvs bleaches her asshole). #RNC
I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak. #RNC
But Biggs wasn’t done, not even close. Late Thursday, as the RNC was reaching its climax with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s nomination acceptance speech, the actor decided to also go after Ann Romney’s private parts:
“@godissanta420: @jasonbiggs How dare you ignore Ann Romney’s asshole. Ur un-American.” Sorry ur right. I bet hers is un-bleached and hairy.
Surely someone so vile and disrespectful of women would have to be part of the Republican “war on women” right? Not quite. Not surprisingly, Biggs has a general disdain for Republicans and apparently Christians as well.
Clint Eastwood talking to a non-responsive stool sorta sums up Christianity in a nutshell, huh Republicans? #RNC
Finally, Biggs ended his offensive Twitter rant with a retweet about Janna Ryan’s breasts:
“@jennyandteets: People are cheering off screen because Janna Ryan is showing her tits!#RNC”
The backlash from conservatives has been severe, with sites like Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy.com,Life News and other outlets picking up the story, rightfully outraged by the tweets. However, an apology does not appear to be coming from Biggs anytime soon.
On Friday, in his first tweet since, the actor reminded everyone: “You know I put my d*ck in a pie, right?”
To everyone freaking out about my tweets: you know i put my dick in a pie, right?
If you can believe it, Biggs is actually under contract with the kids network Nickelodeon as a character on “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” As Twitchy points out, the pressure is mounting for Nickelodeon to at least respond to Biggs’ nasty tweets — after all, he is a spokesperson for the network whether they want him to be or not. Many are calling for Nickelodeon to sever ties with the actor.
just another ugly mutant who got lucky.
F

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 07:18:30 AM »

Who cares heshe's an actor not a politician ! He ain't runnning for office!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 08:02:53 AM »
Epic loser...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
damn, epic meltdown.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »
Basically, an actor who had one major role who is trying to make a comeback, which includes him going on a rant.
X

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »
LOL the dude is alpha.

that's alpha? 
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »
Nickelodeon is going to drop his ass so fast.   They're pushing thie Ninja Turtles remake show pretty hard.  No way they get GOP boycotting it.

I bet he's quietly dropped today to miss out on the news cycle.  No way they let him be associated with the kids show after sayingthese things, no way.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 09:02:53 AM »
Nickelodeon is going to drop his ass so fast.   They're pushing thie Ninja Turtles remake show pretty hard.  No way they get GOP boycotting it.

I bet he's quietly dropped today to miss out on the news cycle.  No way they let him be associated with the kids show after sayingthese things, no way.

Exactly, and rightly so.