Author Topic: Question about Insulin for Bodybuilding  (Read 2951 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Question about Insulin for Bodybuilding
« on: September 03, 2012, 01:29:18 PM »
Am I correct in assuming that: A) Insulin helps to lower blood pressure and B) It removes glucose from the blood and pushes it into the muscle cell.

If so, I still want to understand how insulin use helps create a bigger physique.  What are the mechanisms behind it, is it as simple as glucos+muscle=bigger muscle? 

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: Question about Insulin for Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »
I kno very little about it but what I do kno is its very anabolic, one of the most anabolic hormones in the body iirc. It is anticatabolic. Responsible for shuttling protein, carbs, glucose, nutrients, etc into cells.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 06:59:59 PM »
But it's only anabolic when used in conjunction w/HGH right?  That was one of the questions I had-what makes it ineffective alone and what in the body gets triggered when introduced with both?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »
One of the most? it is the most! be very careful when using slin it works synergisticly with HGH . you can turn diebetic if you use it wrong.If you use it right you wil heal very quick and be able to train longer and harder. You will also cause alot of celluar grwoth within al your muscles. This will actually put some inches on your biceps and other muscles. I mention lower how at this stage you should be working with a nutrionist and the reason why is your diet. You need to know exactly when to use your insulin usualy after a workout and a bigger meal.

Insulin creates new cells just like HGH in a way so down the line even if you were to stop using it after awhile you would still develop bigger muscles down the road the celluar growth does not stop working as soon as you stop using it.Insulin can make or break a physique!

I would not use it unless you have a real chance of going pro. I would also hire a nutritionist to help you use it correctly. It can be magical the way it works synergistically with HGH.  but is also very dangerous.

If you use insulin without HGH it will just make you fat, but when used with real HGH it has a synergistic effect that turns nutrients into muscle and not fat. If somebody just shot up insulin they would be just wind up fat and prone to be diebetic.

Insulin is no joke. very easy to get real insulin but just hard to use correctly especially if you are using some HGH that could be bunk like kigtropin. always make sure you have real HGH before you use insulin with it. Some thing you don't want is your body to stop making it's own insulin. that is when you pretty much have turned yourself diebetic

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 04:55:08 AM »
Insulin use (not abuse) will actually give a 'break' to your pancreas and therefore help big guys against diabetes... But yeah, it can be very dangerous.

Milos was/is the true expert on it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:19 AM »
Insulin will spike your blood pressure.. all that water bloat... will raise your BP...