Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Dennis Wolf 4.5 Weeks out  (Read 16136 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: 2012 Olympia - Dennis Wolf 4.5 Weeks out
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2012, 06:25:57 AM »
What about Midget Stallone?
V

MikMaq

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
What about Midget Stallone?
The 5 inch elevator lifts, casting really small fellars, falls under insane amount of camera trickery.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2012, 06:56:26 AM »
First of all, you don't exprime an opinion (I'm sure you don't know what does it mean), you write things as if they were established facts and the fact I show you are totally wrong doesn't make me a tard.

Secondly, you just prove again you are as stupid as ND in saying  high lat insertions give the V taper when this is obviously the perfect opposite. If you were so nostalgic about "the good old days" you would have noticed before everybody that Low lat insertions is the mark of the Mrs Olympia. That's why Denis Wolf and Roelly Winklaar will never win (exept if everybody is totally off) and that's why Denis James was only Mr Olympia in his fitness center...
 :-*

I'm not nostalgic about anything. I never said that bodybuilding had some halcyon days that it should go back to. I merely express my personal opinion. You have managed to get yourself very confused at some point in proceedings.

My personal opinion is that the blocky build muscle everywhere, fuck up your lines look is not something that should be rewarded. I happen to think that Wolf's structure makes his taper even more pronounced and freaky looking and Arnolds front double bi doesn't impress me aesthetically below his chest. If you think otherwise that's fine, i couldn't give a shit.
Trans Milkshake.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2012, 09:40:46 AM »
He looks pretty impressive.  So much of this sport is subjective but given those photos of Phil that were on here awhile back it is going to be tough for Dennis to beat him.  He has height and looks on his side and his physique is very good from an aesthetic point but again it will depend upon what the judges are wanting this year.  Wish I looked half that good.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: INSANE WOLF PIC!!
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2012, 09:45:07 AM »
looks healthy ::)

You prefer the healthy homo look in a colorful bermuda?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »
Actually bodybuilding is a joke today.....the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000s were awesome.....you knew all the bodybuilder's names...they had good physiques....personality .....makes me long for the days of King Kamali...he would wipe the floor with a lot of these guys today....even Craig Titus would place first in many of today's contests...the physiques are not the same....and there are too many foreign guys...

most of the contests are crap that I would not pay one dollar to see.....the line-ups are mostly third tier bb'ers..no one that I know of buys the magazines any more..its just a really bad scene nowadays.....

also with guys being signed to exclusive contracts, they can't even come on Getbig and talk bodybuilding with the fans

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2012, 10:18:22 PM »
Carot-Top like size

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2012, 10:33:09 PM »
He looks pretty impressive.  So much of this sport is subjective but given those photos of Phil that were on here awhile back it is going to be tough for Dennis to beat him.  He has height and looks on his side and his physique is very good from an aesthetic point but again it will depend upon what the judges are wanting this year.  Wish I looked half that good.
You could remember, all you have to do is juice right?... ;D
Alright I will stop messing with you already  8)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2012, 01:06:52 AM »
4,5 weeks out :o

Good everyday physique. Easy to maintain without a lot of heart attacks.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2012, 01:29:12 AM »
How a guy like Cutler is a multiple time Mr O and Wolf has zero is beyond me. Speaks a lot to the demise of modern bodybuilding

Calves.......He should be training them first.....heavy, light, high rep, low rep, whatever.  He's wasting his time otherwise.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2012, 04:40:44 AM »
wonder what Wolf's semi-relaxed waist measures?

Arnold claimed that his was 32, and i'd put Zane's @ 29 inches

MikMaq

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2012, 04:44:46 AM »

I'm not nostalgic about anything. I never said that bodybuilding had some halcyon days that it should go back to. I merely express my personal opinion. You have managed to get yourself very confused at some point in proceedings.

My personal opinion is that the blocky build muscle everywhere, fuck up your lines look is not something that should be rewarded. I happen to think that Wolf's structure makes his taper even more pronounced and freaky looking and Arnolds front double bi doesn't impress me aesthetically below his chest. If you think otherwise that's fine, i couldn't give a shit.
What grinds my gears is kids are growing taller and taller these days. A kid growing up on a high protein dairy rich diet averages about 511-6 foot, thats average yet wolf is barely above average, and everyone acts like hes some giant

There needs to be a tall category.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2012, 04:46:36 AM »
wonder what Wolf's semi-relaxed waist measures?

Arnold claimed that his was 32, and i'd put Zane's @ 29 inches

No way was Arnold's 32, Zane was probably 30-31.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2012, 04:50:57 AM »

No way was Arnold's 32, Zane was probably 30-31.

what do you think Wolf's is?

i'd say 34

and he hit the lottery with waist genetics, as he's got a damn narrow waist on him

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2012, 04:55:04 AM »
what do you think Wolf's is?

i'd say 34

and he hit the lottery with waist genetics, as he's got a damn narrow waist on him

It's hard to say because he is very wide and has so much upperbody mass, like all pro's their waists don't need to be small to look small.

You are probably right.

That and lower back thickness would make the measurement bigger but obviously lower back isn't visible from the front.

Regardless he has an insane taper. Should have won the O in 2007, the fucking fridge finished in front in of him imao.
Trans Milkshake.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2012, 08:49:56 AM »
High lats > low lats any day. I have no clue why poeple would think that's a disadvantage.

You virtually can't see ANY lat development there. All shoulders, arms and traps. It may be an area that he never improves. He's killing everyone else except for the lats and calves in that shot.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2012, 09:12:23 AM »
high lats looks wolf look even more cartoonish, it benefits his physique. he is better, who said your lats have to start awkwardly at the waist like kai green anyway
I think he makes the best of his high lats but make no mistake about it, the judges would score him better if he had lower insertions. This is bodybuilding and that's how judges score.