Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Dennis Wolf 4.5 Weeks out  (Read 16158 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: 2012 Olympia - Dennis Wolf 4.5 Weeks out
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 10:22:02 AM »
A physique that's easily maintained with intermittent fasting and a few light sets. He probably doesn't like to bother himself in the gym.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »
4,5 weeks out :o

His left calf looks like it has been savaged by a shark. I guess he can call it the Ronnie Coleman look to make the judges overlook it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2012, 10:30:01 AM »
His left calf looks like it has been savaged by a shark. I guess he can call it the Ronnie Coleman look to make the judges overlook it.

It's nice how his shoulders taper down to a waist though isn't it? We'll call that the anti Dorian look shall we?
Trans Milkshake.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »

It's nice how his shoulders taper down to a waist though isn't it? We'll call that the anti Dorian look shall we?

Wolf who?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 10:48:43 AM »
He`s got 5th. place all locked up tight.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:38 AM »

Wrong. He has high lat insertions and lets be real, it looks a million times better mixed with his width and waist than looking like a blocky midget with low insertions. Far far more aesthetic looking.

The fact that a no genetic like Cutler or someone with a waist as wide as his shoulders like Heath finishes above Wolf, is testament to how massively fucking stupid bodybuilding contests are.

For a guy who continuously cry for the lack of aestheticism of today's bbers you just prove you know nothing in this domain.
Having low lat insertion is the biggest asset of the most aesthetic bbers like Arnold, Shawn Ray, FLex, etc...
The relative importance of the V taper determines if you will or will not look like a praying mantis like Denis Wolf or Silvio Samuel.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:41 AM »
Wolf who?

Dennis makes Yates look like a tiny little block.

Trans Milkshake.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 10:56:17 AM »
High lats > low lats any day. I have no clue why poeple would think that's a disadvantage.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »
For a guy who continuously cry for the lack of aestheticism of today's bbers you just prove you know nothing in this domain.
Having low lat insertion is the biggest asset of the most aesthetic bbers like Arnold, Shawn Ray, FLex, etc...
The relative importance of the V taper determines if you will or will not look like a praying mantis like Denis Wolf or Silvio Samuel.

That's whats called an opinion you fucking tard, i don't like low lat insertions. Arnold, Shawn and Flex had aesthetic physiques because they had detail everywhere, Arnold insane chest and arms, Flex and Shawn tiny waists.

Highish lat insertions give more of a v taper and more of an athletic look in my eyes.
Trans Milkshake.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »
High lats > low lats any day. I have no clue why poeple would think that's a disadvantage.

Sure... ::)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
Wrong as usual.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 11:14:12 AM »
Wrong as usual.

I hope you are kidding his legs are about twice the size with far more detail and he is about a foot wider.
Trans Milkshake.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »

I hope you are kidding his legs are about twice the size with far more detail and he is about a foot wider.

Let's see how well he does at this year's Olympia.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

That's whats called an opinion you fucking tard, i don't like low lat insertions. Arnold, Shawn and Flex had aesthetic physiques because they had detail everywhere, Arnold insane chest and arms, Flex and Shawn tiny waists.

Highish lat insertions give more of a v taper and more of an athletic look in my eyes.

First of all, you don't exprime an opinion (I'm sure you don't know what does it mean), you write things as if they were established facts and the fact I show you are totally wrong doesn't make me a tard.

Secondly, you just prove again you are as stupid as ND in saying  high lat insertions give the V taper when this is obviously the perfect opposite. If you were so nostalgic about "the good old days" you would have noticed before everybody that Low lat insertions is the mark of the Mrs Olympia. That's why Denis Wolf and Roelly Winklaar will never win (exept if everybody is totally off) and that's why Denis James was only Mr Olympia in his fitness center...
 :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

Wrong. He has high lat insertions and lets be real, it looks a million times better mixed with his width and waist than looking like a blocky midget with low insertions. Far far more aesthetic looking.

The fact that a no genetic like Cutler or someone with a waist as wide as his shoulders like Heath finishes above Wolf, is testament to how massively fucking stupid bodybuilding contests are.

No on the contrary YOU are WRONG and wrong often. I wouldn't call his back double biceps shitty but I wouldn't call it aesthetic either. Much more to aesthetics than wide clavicles and narrow waist & hips with a great taper. You see what you like think that should win and scratch your head wondering how Heath could beat him  ::)

In order to be aesthetic you need great balance & proportion throughout the entire physique Wolf does NOT have it. How? lets start at the lower body his calves are laughable even worse than Coleman's his quads dominate his pathetic calves lower body balance & proportion already compromised

Upper body , Massive delts , traps , arms and that's it . His back , while wide like Dilletts is nonexistent in the back double biceps pose , and while you're perfectly okay with that the judges aren't. He has super heavy weight's delts ,arms and traps and a middle weight's back , this alone compromises his upper body balance , combine that with the lower and you have compromised balance & proportion in the entire physique in this pose.

Aesthetics , the Greak Ideal that the neck , calves and arms should all be the exact same size and his aren't , the Greeks considered deltoids , abdominals and calves to be aesthetic muscles , he's missing calves , this negatively affects his harmony in his physique.

Like I said you don't have a clue on how judges look at a physique which is why you're always scratching your head wondering how Phil can beat this  ::) and how Dorian always won. Get a clue contests aren't judged by what you think should win

He's like Dillett when he his this shot his back disappears

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 11:35:36 AM »

Legs? calves , hams and quads? and how do you know they are twice the size? are they standing side-by-side? and I have no doubt that Wolf has wider clavicles he's an anomaly in this regard wouldn't matter he's lacking in way to many areas 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »

after 30 years in the sport i have same opinion, when they lost the v taper and the height, they lost main stream observers, not kidding anyone, they were never fans. But today the sport is a joke a washed with short stocky guys with shitty looking physiques who in the 70s and 80s couldnt even get a pro card, due to their blocky nature, we are a laughing stock to the casual fan, the first time normal gym people see a pro they piss themselves at the short guy with all the muscles, if your short with dwarf like genetics and to heavy to jockey a horse,pro bodybuilding is your go.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2012, 11:47:06 AM »
Super heavy weights arms , delts , traps and a middle weight's back at least Paul has LEGS calves , hams and quads

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »
this thread has become proof that people can convince themselves that anything is "true"

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2012, 10:19:58 PM »
How the fuck is his back double bicep "shitty?!?!?!?"   

It needs to look like a meat locker full of low hanging slabs of bloated dead beef. This has not been achieved.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2012, 10:24:41 PM »
The lats can't be an afterthought. Back must be all lat, like a giant lat train wreck.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2012, 10:32:34 PM »
high lats looks wolf look even more cartoonish, it benefits his physique. he is better, who said your lats have to start awkwardly at the waist like kai green anyway

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2012, 10:34:54 PM »
How a guy like Cutler is a multiple time Mr O and Wolf has zero is beyond me. Speaks a lot to the demise of modern bodybuilding

MikMaq

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 06:00:18 AM »
after 30 years in the sport i have same opinion, when they lost the v taper and the height, they lost main stream observers, not kidding anyone, they were never fans. But today the sport is a joke a washed with short stocky guys with shitty looking physiques who in the 70s and 80s couldnt even get a pro card, due to their blocky nature, we are a laughing stock to the casual fan, the first time normal gym people see a pro they piss themselves at the short guy with all the muscles, if your short with dwarf like genetics and to heavy to jockey a horse,pro bodybuilding is your go.
Agreed, its pathetic.  This is why they need a tall category lat insertions are always gonna be higher up on a tall person, that is just the way it is. I can gaurentee you if you were forced to choose 99 percent of getbiggers would rather be wolf, than the narrows or the fridge. Arnold and big louie are the reason most people had an interest in the first place deluded morons think somehow height had nothing to do it. Yet any and I  mean any fucking time, hollywood needs a big guy they want him to be 6 foot plus, I cant remember the last time hollywood or any major media has seeked out a short ass to play a big guy without an insane amount of camera trickery.

The sport is a self esteem booster for folk with shit genetic nothing more, thats why people with absolute shit looks like gutler, health, and branch will always win.