Author Topic: Church buses in NC haul black voters to Democratic National Convention  (Read 3588 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Church buses in NC haul black voters to Democratic National Convention
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:36:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let's hear from the board's liberal hypocrites!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:37:38 AM »
Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater
 Daily Mail ^ | 9/4/12 | Toby Harnden

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:34:47 PM by

Charlotte, North Carolina - Democrats are poised to avoid the danger of President Barack Obama accepting his party’s nomination before a partially-empty stadium by shifting his speech to an indoor arena and citing ‘severe weather’. The Obama campaign have been working desperately to ensure that the 74,000-seater Bank of America stadium in Charlotte would be filled. Buses for students from across North Carolina and even members of black churches in neighboring South Carolina have been arranged. Images of rows of empty seats at the stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers, as Obama speaks on Thursday night would be politically disastrous

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I feel bad for these lost souls.   I hope they brought their marching shoes w them though and left the bedroom slippers home.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 09:53:41 AM »
Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater
 Daily Mail ^ | 9/4/12 | Toby Harnden

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:34:47 PM by

Charlotte, North Carolina - Democrats are poised to avoid the danger of President Barack Obama accepting his party’s nomination before a partially-empty stadium by shifting his speech to an indoor arena and citing ‘severe weather’. The Obama campaign have been working desperately to ensure that the 74,000-seater Bank of America stadium in Charlotte would be filled. Buses for students from across North Carolina and even members of black churches in neighboring South Carolina have been arranged. Images of rows of empty seats at the stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers, as Obama speaks on Thursday night would be politically disastrous

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I feel bad for these lost souls.   I hope they brought their marching shoes w them though and left the bedroom slippers home.    

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!! SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!

Where's the ACLU, when you need them? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

To answer your question, the ACLU is not needed because there is no violation of church-state separation in your example/article.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 10:02:02 AM »
To answer your question, the ACLU is not needed because there is no violation of church-state separation in your example/article.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 10:05:16 AM »

You will have to explain your purpose for sharing this video with my quote.  If it was your way of telling me to "stop complaining," show me MY complaint.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »
You will have to explain your purpose for sharing this video with my quote.  If it was your way of telling me to "stop complaining," show me MY complaint.

I thought it would give a laugh of how obama and the dems treat blacks vs everyone else. 

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 10:12:54 AM »
I thought it would give a laugh of how obama and the dems treat blacks vs everyone else. 

I guess we can deviate from MCWAY's confusion regarding the First Amendment for a moment...

;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2012, 11:02:27 AM »

Any of those churches going to give a car ride, or even bus fare, to the handful of blacks that may vote for Romney?

You know, full well, black preachers basically campaign for Obama (or any Democrat, for the most part) in the pulpit. I've seen it firsthand in churches I've attended.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2012, 11:13:33 AM »
this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2012, 11:17:00 AM »
this.

Blacks marching off the cliff w obama are so lost its not even funny. 

I actually pity them because they know nothing else but cult worship of a failed messiah who hates them. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 11:19:00 AM »
this.

So, the same liberals who blasted churches for backing NC's marriage amendment (including BLACK CHURCHES, loaded with members who also voted for Obama) have no problem with some of those same churches basically endorsing Obama and shipping them to Bank of America stadium, in what looks to be a futile effort to fill the place?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
Blacks marching off the cliff w obama are so lost its not even funny. 

I actually pity them because they know nothing else but cult worship of a failed messiah who hates them. 

good for you but that's not the point.  How is this a violation of seperation of church and state concepts?  If I'm wrong, cool I'll admit it.  So how am I wrong?  From what I see the conventions are a political party process, not a government process.  If you guys don't see the difference, lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »
good for you but that's not the point.  How is this a violation of seperation of church and state concepts?  If I'm wrong, cool I'll admit it.  So how am I wrong?  From what I see the conventions are a political party process, not a government process.  If you guys don't see the difference, lol...

Its not, but it is hypocritical by the Demos to do this while attacking the GOP

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »

EXACTLY!!! When some of these same black churches were backing NC's marriage amendment (as other black churches have done in other states, and bussed them to the polls as well), liberals were having a fit, talking about separation of church and state, demanding the churches have their tax exemption yanked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
It would be if they attacked republicans for having church buses go to the republican convention.  Did that happen?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 12:05:58 PM »
It would be if they attacked republicans for having church buses go to the republican convention.  Did that happen?

The Demos attack the GOP every waking second over religious issues.  Are you living in a cave? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
The Demos attack the GOP every waking second over religious issues.  Are you living in a cave?  

Really?  For their political party functions?  They've got the ACLU in on that?  Really?  That's the only reason I agreed with SLYY on this so show where dems and the aclu have gotten on the seperation of church and state issue with republican party buisiness?  If you show that I'm wrong and you're right.  Anything else is changing the subject.  I didn't say dems haven't attacked republicans for religious shit, of course they have.  Have they attacked church involement at a political convention?  I didn't know about that if so.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 12:22:03 PM »
Any of those churches going to give a car ride, or even bus fare, to the handful of blacks that may vote for Romney?

You know, full well, black preachers basically campaign for Obama (or any Democrat, for the most part) in the pulpit. I've seen it firsthand in churches I've attended.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 12:28:48 PM »
Unrelated, but these ignorant fucking celebrities support Obama at the DNC are nauseating...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
Unrelated, but these ignorant fucking celebrities support Obama at the DNC are nauseating...  ::)

The more they are exposed - the worse it is for them as most are a bunch of ditzes, gays, metro sexual panzies, and freaks. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 12:32:27 PM »

They were hoping Isaac would wreck the RNC. Now, they're in danger of bad weather dampening (literally) their Obama-worshipping ceremony Thursday night. But, at least there'll be far fewer raincoats required.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »
The more they are exposed - the worse it is for them as most are a bunch of ditzes, gays, metro sexual panzies, and freaks. 

And, based on their reaction to Nicki Minaj's blurb, their tolerance and respect for women shines like a mud puddle.