Author Topic: Muslims being Muslims blow up 25 Muslims (inc. women and kids) attending funeral  (Read 3684 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Afghan funeral bomb: Suicide attacker 'kills 25' in east

A suicide bomber has attacked a funeral ceremony in the eastern Afghan province of Nangarhar, killing at least 25 civilians including the son of a district governor, officials have said.

Several hundred villagers and officials were attending the funeral of an influential tribal elder in the remote border district of Dur Baba.

The district governor Hamesha Gul was among 30 people injured, police say.

Locals recently staged an uprising against Taliban insurgents in the area.

Tribal elders and local intelligence officials in the district blamed the Taliban for the bombing, describing it as a revenge attack by militants in response to the uprising.

"The suicide attacker was walking among [the mourners]," a witness told the BBC.

"He was recognised by the brother of the district governor of Dur Baba. But as soon as he tried to arrest him, the attacker detonated his suicide vest. There is blood, and body parts [everywhere]. It was a packed funeral.''

Another witness told the BBC that he was at the back of the crowd of mourners when the bomb went off.

"Someone shouted that there was a suicide attacker," he said, "and there was a stampede. When I woke up, I saw bodies and blood everywhere."

Correspondents say that while the Taliban have not so far admitted responsibility for the attack, they often target government officials and their opponents at public functions, including funerals and weddings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19478496

Islam being Islam.  ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
According to the Left, these are people that can be reasoned with.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
According to the Left, these are people that can be reasoned with.

Compared to you im a lefty but i say we should send these motherfuckers to hell where they belong.

Islam hell or Christian hell take your pic as long as they burn!!

Fury

• Getbig V
Bump for Muslims being Muslims.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
This must be you:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Hey how come you didn't post this? It was less than a week ago? Christians being Christians:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/08/30/Nigerian-Christians-attack-Muslims-on-Eid/UPI-47201314746810/

Nigerian Christians attack Muslims on Eid

JOS, Nigeria, Aug. 30 (UPI) -- Clashes between Muslims and Christians at Christmas in the Nigerian city of Jos resumed on Eid al-Fitr, the end of Ramadan, officials said Tuesday.

Choji Gyang, a religious adviser to the government of Plateau state, told CNN the Christians attacked a mosque Monday where Muslims had gathered. The mosque had been burned in previous religious violence.

Jos is on the border between Muslim-majority northern Nigeria and the Christian-majority south. Religious violence has been endemic for months in the city and villages surrounding it, starting Christmas Eve with the bombing of Christian targets.

At least 20 people were killed Monday and Tuesday, Gyang said, most of them after the military fired into crowds of protesters.

A Nigerian newspaper, The Daily Champion, said the trouble started Monday when young men set up road blocks to stop Muslims from getting to prayers. Officials said some Muslims responded by pulling out knives.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/08/30/Nigerian-Christians-attack-Muslims-on-Eid/UPI-47201314746810/#ixzz25jplTFiA

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Christians being Christians:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
This must be you:

Could be worse. He could have been an 11-year-old Christian CHILD in Muslim Pakistan.

Christian boy tortured and killed in Pakistan
The tortured body of an 11 year old Christian boy has been found in a town in Punjab, Pakistan, days after a young Christian girl was arrested on blasphemy charges.

Detectives in Faisalabad, around 60 miles from Lahore, said they were investigating whether accusations of blasphemy had also been made against the boy.

Human rights campaigners condemned the killing of Samuel Yaqoob whose burned and tortured body body was discovered on Eid, the celebration which marks the end of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan.
His lips and nose had been sliced off, his stomach removed and there was evidence that his legs had been mutilated too.

The boy had been missing since Monday when he left his home in the town's Christian Colony to visit a local market. His relatives identified his body from a distinctive mark on his forehead.

Yaquub was reported to be an orphan but in local newspaper reports his mother Asia Bibi was quoted denying he had been accused of blasphemy. "We neither received any phone call for ransom nor were we told that Samuel had committed blasphemy," she said.

Police said they were investigating whether blasphemy had been behind the attack on Samuel. His death comes just days after the arrest of Rimsha Masih, an eleven year old girl with Down's Syndrome, after Muslims in Islamabad accused her of burning pages from the Koran for cooking.

President Asif Zardari intervened in the case after dozens of Christians fled their homes fearing violence. He said the country's controversial blasphemy laws, in which those guilty of insulting Islam face the death penalty, must not be misused to settle scores.

The country's leading human rights campaigner Ansar Burney said he had "strongly condemned the brutal murder" of Samuel Yaqoob who had been killed "mercilessly".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/9495451/Christian-boy-tortured-and-killed-in-Pakistan.html

Vile, vile cult.  :-\

Hey how come you didn't post this? It was less than a week ago? Christians being Christians:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/08/30/Nigerian-Christians-attack-Muslims-on-Eid/UPI-47201314746810/

Nigerian Christians attack Muslims on Eid

JOS, Nigeria, Aug. 30 (UPI) -- Clashes between Muslims and Christians at Christmas in the Nigerian city of Jos resumed on Eid al-Fitr, the end of Ramadan, officials said Tuesday.

Choji Gyang, a religious adviser to the government of Plateau state, told CNN the Christians attacked a mosque Monday where Muslims had gathered. The mosque had been burned in previous religious violence.

Jos is on the border between Muslim-majority northern Nigeria and the Christian-majority south. Religious violence has been endemic for months in the city and villages surrounding it, starting Christmas Eve with the bombing of Christian targets.

At least 20 people were killed Monday and Tuesday, Gyang said, most of them after the military fired into crowds of protesters.

A Nigerian newspaper, The Daily Champion, said the trouble started Monday when young men set up road blocks to stop Muslims from getting to prayers. Officials said some Muslims responded by pulling out knives.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/08/30/Nigerian-Christians-attack-Muslims-on-Eid/UPI-47201314746810/#ixzz25jplTFiA

Can't say I blame them after dozens upon dozens of attacks on Christians at church over the last few years in Nigeria. Boko Haram bombed churches last Christmas. They're only getting their comeuppance.

Fury

• Getbig V

Moohammed, being the vile pedophile that he is, married a 6-year-old child (who is documented as having played with her toys at her wedding) and then viciously raped her for years on end, laying the groundwork for 1500+ years of legalized pedophilia.

Fury

• Getbig V
I like how this clown never actually refutes the thread topic, which is "Muslims being Muslims blow up unarmed women and child Muslims at a funeral".

Sunni scum are responsible for 80% of all Muslim terrorist attacks.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
^I already posted articles from back in 2009 and 2010 where muslims were being torched to death, villages burned, over 200 murders in a single onslaught massacre.

You seem to have a memory span which does not include provocations or attacks by christians. Only when Muslims attack back then look look the pooooor christians are under attack.

Such a filthy liar. I already responded to you before. You are an intellectually dishonest filthy liar.

Nigerian christians honor kill their daughters. Why do you not talk about that?

Why do you not talk about the mass of attacks by christians WAAAAAAAAAAAY before any of your crooked stories happened?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Americans a hundred some years ago married people under the age of 10. The whole 'problem' of you having a problem of Muhammad (peace be upon him) MARRYING (not raping) a young woman (who at that time used to already know how to take care of a family unlike girls of today who are busy with barbie dolls until they are a teenager). This was the norm even in america and europe.

In fact in europe, people used to marry off 3 and 4 year olds! This was just over some hundred plus years ago.

So stop sputtering like a broken exhaust. You are a broken record.

These LEADERS OF THE CHURCH that represent you, are rapists, they would be executed for rape. They prey on little children who are not even yet MATURE as society trains them to be inadept and vulnerable. They prey on the helpless, that is rape. They rape boys and girls.

Why? Because of the GODLESS law that 'priests' should not marry, which is contrary to the nature of man as created by God. Instead you get these satanic desires where priests who are suppose to 'preach God's word' are endowed in satan's work.

Fury

• Getbig V
^I already posted articles from back in 2009 and 2010 where muslims were being torched to death, villages burned, over 200 murders in a single onslaught massacre.

You seem to have a memory span which does not include provocations or attacks by christians. Only when Muslims attack back then look look the pooooor christians are under attack.

Such a filthy liar. I already responded to you before. You are an intellectually dishonest filthy liar.

Nigerian christians honor kill their daughters. Why do you not talk about that?

Why do you not talk about the mass of attacks by christians WAAAAAAAAAAAY before any of your crooked stories happened?

2009? Muslim extremists have been operating in Nigeria long before that, scumbag.

Muslims are incapable of functioning as civilized human beings because their "holy book" is loaded with nothing but diatribes preaching violence against the superior non-Muslim. It stems from Moohammed's being ostracized and his clear self-loathing.

Thankfully the Nigerian Christians are fighting back in order to keep another country from being ruined by this scourge (for evidence: see Egypt before and after the NATIVE Coptics were massacred and conquered by the Muslim imperialists).

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I keep reading the bible and quran, and all this violent debauchery you speak of is in the bible not the qur'an.

Nigerian christians have been attacking Muslims before 2009 even. My point is. You seem to NOT WANT to show that which would hurt you, the TRUTH. You want to misconstrue the truth, lie and forge lies against Islam and Muslims. With only ONE GOAL, to prevent people from learning about Islam and demonizing Islam, while your wretched lack of faith is based on nothing but evil intent.

The bible is the inspiration of the crusades. Bloood thirsty blood lust. Kill kill kill kill that is the message of the old testament. I invite you to read it before you accuse the other.

I know for a fact you have neither read the bible in it's entirety nor have you read the qur'an.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
I keep reading the bible and quran, and all this violent debauchery you speak of is in the bible not the qur'an.

Percentage wise, there are over 2x as many verses preaching violence in the Koran than there are in the Bible (which is a much larger book). Not surprising given that the fat epileptic Moohammed had to spread Islam via the sword, mass rape and pillaging.

You keep posting these. If this was in a Muslim country (where rape and pedophilia are legal), the man would be given a reward and the victim stoned to death.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
LOL!

2000 times more? REALLY WOW.

LOL now I know you have NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE read the bible. And of course not the quran I already know that.

Actually the qur'an has no violent verses, the verses that are violent speak of battles which almost always end with trying to find a peaceful means and fighting being the last resort.

The bible on the other hand NEVER tries to find a peaceful means. It says HAVE NO MERCY AND KILL EVERYTHING. PERIOD!

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Fury

• Getbig V
LOL!

2000 times more? REALLY WOW.

LOL now I know you have NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE read the bible. And of course not the quran I already know that.

2x = 2000 times more? You're even stupider than I thought. Maybe you should put that "Crayon" down and pick up a math book.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD.  "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms.  With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer.  With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens.  With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers.  "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD.  "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth!  I am your enemy," says the LORD.  "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights.  When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble.  You will be desolate forever.  Even your stones will never again be used for building.  You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.  (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes.  For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.  (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked.  Show no mercy; have no pity!  Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.  But do not touch anyone with the mark.  Begin your task right here at the Temple."  So they began by killing the seventy leaders.  "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded.  "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill!  Go!"  So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."  (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

There is no such thing in Islam or the quran in fact there is the absolute opposite. Muhammad (pbuh) forbade killing of women and children even livestock. The bible teaches even murder donkies and sheep, spare no one

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Christians and prostitution:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Christians being Christians

US Soldier massacres civillians:

NightWolf

• Getbig II
Christians and prostitution:

STFU you filthy piece of shit! You know that Fury is telling the truth about your
people and religon.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
STFU you filthy piece of shit! You know that Fury is telling the truth about your
people and religon.

Filthy evangelical christians and filthy christian mercenaries involved in child prostitution in iraq and kosovo. Christians involved in mass murder in Iraq and kosovo. They also covered up their acts and erased the evidence in order to not get caught but still got caught hah: