Author Topic: Just lurking on another forum and notice something funny.  (Read 1215 times)

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Just lurking on another forum and notice something funny.
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:27:32 AM »
This is a steroid based board, and the active members I recognized some from bodybuilding.com, who are " naturals" one was browsing about deca sides and the other about how much tren to take.

Man this is funny, how fucking pathetic and sad are these creatures, lying about their steroid use to kids... bahahaha

And no, this isn't the gh15 board

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Just lurking on another forum and notice something funny.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:57:55 AM »
Maybe they were doing some method acting for an upcoming role in the online movie 'FILT'

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 05:25:55 AM »
This is a steroid based board, and the active members I recognized some from bodybuilding.com, who are " naturals" one was browsing about deca sides and the other about how much tren to take.

Man this is funny, how fucking pathetic and sad are these creatures, lying about their steroid use to kids... bahahaha

How pathetic your life is that you keep an eye on 'people' from one message board going on another board.  You probably were one of those uptight monkey dick hallway monitors in jr. high weren't you?

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 05:48:54 AM »
How pathetic your life is that you keep an eye on 'people' from one message board going on another board.  You probably were one of those uptight monkey dick hallway monitors in jr. high weren't you?

I actually was, I love to have control over my environment and have the upper hand, that's why I will survive past you, because I am born to survive, its in my genetics, I pull shotokan out of no where, my tactical skills are on par with that off the best in the world, I was born to be better than you, does that make you sad, BOY ?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:01:06 AM »

U guys r beyond my tech skills. How in th hell do u tell if someone is just browsing a forum? Don't they have to post for you to know? 

Anyway that other forum is getting gayer n gayer by the millisecond

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:03:07 AM »

x2 That does seem pretty weird; who has time for that?  Who cares? ???  I suppose we all need a 'hobby' but that seems like a curious one.  If I want to know what's happening on another board, I will go to another board.  ::)

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 06:07:03 AM »
Look it was promuscle, i just scrolled through the place and went to the bottom and there is a massive list of guys who are online, I noticed a few whos logs i skimmed through in bodybuilding.com, all claiming devout naturals, and they are from my country that is why I remembered (well that combined with my elite memory)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 06:13:50 AM »
I actually was, I love to have control over my environment and have the upper hand, that's why I will survive past you, because I am born to survive, its in my genetics, I pull shotokan out of no where, my tactical skills are on par with that off the best in the world, I was born to be better than you, does that make you sad, BOY ?

WEAPONZZZZZ!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 06:16:37 AM »
Look it was promuscle, i just scrolled through the place and went to the bottom and there is a massive list of guys who are online, I noticed a few whos logs i skimmed through in bodybuilding.com, all claiming devout naturals, and they are from my country that is why I remembered (well that combined with my elite memory)

Saying 'devout naturals' are liars is like saying water is wet. We knew that.  ::)

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »
FFS why are you guys so mean, im just trying to fit in.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 06:22:17 AM »

Yes, sad for you that you have a pathetic life.  You are about 100 posts in and people generally hate you already.  Log off, register again, then see if you can get it right...SON

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 06:23:47 AM »
Inscribe the names of the guilty.  Let the shaming commence.