Author Topic: ROB BAILEY - "Why I train to be big"  (Read 36078 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: ROB BAILEY - "Why I train to be big"
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »
someone should tell this moron about dopamine and serotonine production in the brain...
???
What about them? That they regulate mood?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2012, 05:38:58 PM »
???
What about them? That they regulate mood?
lifting weight , having a physical activity, makes you feel good for a moment -produces dopamine, serotonine- , then you get back to your normal -in his case self hating- mood. This constant mood is designed by the way you ve been loved, interacted with your significant caregivers during childhood and adolescence and can hardly be worked on/reversed later in life for most, very few actually find a -natural- way to do it -ie faith-, most are consumed by it or are only able to cope with it by using more and more drugs that get others people who sell them rich.

Dude lifts weights cause it makes him feel good, gets addicted to feeling good so keep doing what makes him feel good...and so on.
But obviously he shouldnt open books or read cause it would ruin his whole perception of himself and life in general. Pretty sure the constant steroid use also makes him euphoric most of the time, a lot more than he would be if he wasnt using them.

Oh well. It's all fun as long as you re not conscious, then one day reality bites you back in the ass, when your physical and mental health are too damaged alrdy, and you have to mature. The longer you stay immature, the tougher the reality check. Too bad that in order to become a real adult able to contribute to his specie, you need to mature.

We all know it's not going to end well for this moron, bitch will leave him for a more mature, richer schmoe, while he ll destroy an internal organ or two after wasting all of his daddy's money he never earned by himself or something along those lines.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2012, 05:41:01 PM »
lifting weight , producing a physical activity, makes you feel good for a moment, then you get back to your normal -in his case self hating- mood. This constant mood is designed by the way you ve been loved, interacted with your significant caregivers during childhood and adolescence.

Dude lifts weights cause it makes him feel good, gets addicted to feeling good, so keep doing what makes him feel good...and so on.
But obviously he shouldnt open books or read cause it would ruin his whole perception of himself and life in general. Pretty sure the constant steroid use also makes him euphoric most of the time, a lot more than he would be if he wasnt using them.
Ah, I see. You're insinuating that lifting weights is his drug of choice. I can see that. BTW, I don't think steroids have anything to do with Dopamine/Serotonin release, at least not like conventional drugs.

He may be on a ton of stimulants though, which most definitely do affect dopamine levels.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »
Ah, I see. You're insinuating that lifting weights is his drug of choice. I can see that. BTW, I don't think steroids have anything to do with Dopamine/Serotonin release, at least not like conventional drugs.

He may be on a ton of stimulants though, which most definitely do affect dopamine levels.
steroids modify hormones that modify the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, as all of this is linked, interconnected... One way or another dude is basically living in a world of illusions, and probably cant deal with some tough events that may come later in life without his drug use. Something normal, real, spiritually mature men can overcome simply "reflecting/thinking" without any additional, artificial, external help -other than stable love provided by significant ones-.  
He ll have to find something else if he s forced to stop the drugs/weight lifting habit that make him artificially feel good.

He basically looks like a giant drunk kid who has no idea what's going to hit him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
steroids modify hormones that modify the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, as all of this is linked...
If it doesn, its probably minimal as the body is always attempting to return to homeostasis, akin to when a drug addict can no longer get high, as the brain has adapted to the increase in dopamine/serotonin levels  in the brain.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
If it doesn, its probably minimal as the body is always attempting to return to homeostasis, akin to when a drug addict can no longer get high, as the brain has adapted to the increase in dopamine/serotonin levels  in the brain.
Everything is an addiction, you get addicted to strategies of survival -everything that exists being a strategy of survival, or it wouldnt exist-, some are just better than others at insuring your survival or your loved ones survival. Which means that we always get sick of everything we love with passion after some time, as the addictive feeling doesnt work anymore. Most people were prepared to it by Religion in the past, now with separated fucked up egotistical parents drowning their sadness in various addictions, atheist kids , then later depressive atheist adults have a hard time dealing with most of basic steps of human development.
When you age and as testosterone production gets lower, you have less energy and automatically start to focus on more "important" things to do, get more "intellectual". Youth is about action, getting older is about reflexion, we dont really choose it, we re designed by nature to evolve that way. Basically we re strong and attractive in the first part of life to get the best reproductive mate, then we re designed to get smarter to protect the offspring 's survival.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2012, 06:01:25 PM »
This dude and indeed his boyfriend wife both hate themselves so much they can't even show their faces in pictures.  They pull faces so they can't ever see what they look like as they clearly don't like them themselves.  It will all come crashing down one day and they will look in the mirror and see their own eyes looking back at them and the emptiness those eyes have in them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2012, 06:57:14 PM »
WHAT A COMPLETE ASSHOLE UBERMAN IS................FUCKIN G NEGATIVE UNINFORMED ASSHOLE IF THERE EVER WAS ONE!

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2012, 08:27:56 PM »
This guy is an idiot.If someone is going to rob a bank, most of the time they use a 45 or a shot gun.From what I seen in videos.If you getshot by a 45 or a shot gun you are going down, I dont care how big you are.
I dont care if your 280 or 400lbs.A 45 if you get shot in the delt like he said, will blow your fu#$# arm off.
I been 290lbs, and trust me never in my life was i dumb enough to think I was big enough to be shot and survive.
I dont care howm uh you bench, how big your arms are, a 45 or a shot gun, will take your ass down in a matter of seconds.
If your lucky to live,past being shot, trust me you wont make the same mistake again

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2012, 08:34:17 PM »
This guy is an idiot.If someone is going to rob a bank, most of the time they use a 45 or a shot gun.From what I seen in videos.If you getshot by a 45 or a shot gun you are going down, I dont care how big you are.
I dont care if your 280 or 400lbs.A 45 if you get shot in the delt like he said, will blow your fu#$# arm off.
I been 290lbs, and trust me never in my life was i dumb enough to think I was big enough to be shot and survive.
I dont care howm uh you bench, how big your arms are, a 45 or a shot gun, will take your ass down in a matter of seconds.
If your lucky to live,past being shot, trust me you wont make the same mistake again

A 45 will not blow your arm off, and it will not magically drop you.  It will create a very large hole however.  However, modern day 45 JHP's usually have an average penetration of 12-14 inches, so it doesn't matter how big you are, that bullet is getting in.  In order to drop a person, you need to hit a portion of the CNS.

Now, a shotgun with 00 or 000 buck will ruin anyone in a hurry, and will most likely drop them with 1-2 shots.  HTH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »
A 45 will not blow your arm off
Exactly, holy shit. A .50 rifle might, but not a .45 handgun.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2012, 09:41:06 PM »
This guy is absolutely massive!  He dwarfs Cedric McMillan BTW.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »

His husband has better arms and delts.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2012, 09:59:23 PM »
He's obviously joking around in the video. Yeah I agree lots of their antics seem childish and annoying, but isnt it childish and annoying to pay THAT much attention to some random Internet couple and their every move?  I could give 2 shits about what these people do...They seem to be having a hell of a time doing their thing and aren't hurting anybody. Good on them.
-Fagnorfail Approved

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2012, 10:04:38 PM »
He's obviously joking around in the video. Yeah I agree lots of their antics seem childish and annoying, but isnt it childish and annoying to pay THAT much attention to some random Internet couple and their every move?  I could give 2 shits about what these people do...They seem to be having a hell of a time doing their thing and aren't hurting anybody. Good on them.
-Fagnorfail Approved

This is GB. What else are we going to do?  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
This is GB. What else are we going to do?  :-\ :-\ :D :D
Lol shit...you're right

F*** these attention whores

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »
Lol shit...you're right

F*** these attention whores

They may love what they do, but that doesnt detract from how annoying they are.

And seriously, our bashing of them really does not detract from any of our days. There is the notion out there that since we bash people, we are just a bunch of losers sitting at home on a keyboard. The majority of getbiggers probably due most of their surfing of GB at school or work, etc.

And just as they have every right to do what they want to do, we have every right to tell them how dumb they look doing it.  :D
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2012, 10:11:25 PM »

little dude's pretty ripped.  fucked up mug though.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2012, 10:11:57 PM »

Holy crap, has to be one of the most punchable faces ever. Then maybe a lasix to reduce the size of those cankles.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »
They may love what they do, but that doesnt detract from how annoying they are.

And seriously, our bashing of them really does not detract from any of our days. There is the notion out there that since we bash people, we are just a bunch of losers sitting at home on a keyboard. The majority of getbiggers probably due most of their surfing of GB at school or work, etc.

And just as they have every right to do what they want to do, we have every right to tell them how dumb they look doing it.  :D
Your logic and reasoning is top notch. I see both sides and your points are spot on. They DO put themselves out their to be scrutinized. And nobody does that better than you assholes  ;D

PS how epic would it be if Uberman turned out to be his biological father or some shit. I wanna see some poetic justice be served here to the Uberman

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »
Your logic and reasoning is top notch. I see both sides and your points are spot on. They DO put themselves out their to be scrutinized. And nobody does that better than you assholes  ;D

;D ;D

If you make stupid faces, have a weird haircut, say and do stupid things, expect to be called out. They do not know how to seek positive attention, so they just make idiots out of themselves.
X

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »

3GS iPhone ... That means you're poor.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
Looks like he could sing

X

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2012, 10:52:19 PM »
I don't like all the chipmunk cheeks. At this point I would rather be 190 and have a 'leanface.'

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2012, 12:06:45 AM »

But you have to respect how good they look for natties.