Author Topic: Romney is about to get OWNED by Anonymous-They have his tax records  (Read 6870 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Romney is about to get OWNED by Anonymous-They have his tax records
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2012, 09:40:06 PM »
Why were the Republicans all mad at Geithner and company when it came to taxes but are willing to look the other way for Mittens?  ???

Because Geithner's tax fraud is LEGIT. All you posted is a bunch of (thus far) BS, which you're doing of course to deflect from Obama's sorry record.

Plus, the Republicans aren't bleating about "pay your fair share". The Dems are, all the while they aren't coughing up one thin dime more than they absolutely must by law.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2012, 10:05:11 PM »
Romney is a still a schmuck who wears magic underwear.  Nothing can change that.

16 TRILLION and climbing, Nero fiddles while his flabby-armed wife sings "Stand By My Man".

46 million on food stamps
Real unemployment over 10%
Abysmal job creation record
U.S. still at war
Gitmo still open
Failed bailout
Credit downgrade
Amnesty to 30 million illegals
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Least transparent presidency
Reliance on Bill Clinton to get Dem points across

Startling achievements.....makes Jimmy Carter look like Winston Churchill.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2012, 10:59:44 PM »
Why were the Republicans all mad at Geithner and company when it came to taxes but are willing to look the other way for Mittens?  ???

Because Romney is the Republican presidential candidate so he gets a pass.
all drugs - TPPIIP

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 02:12:38 AM »
Not too worried about Romney's tax returns, I don't care. Or about class envy of the rich.

I do care about my own finances , my friends and the  sorrowful state of the national debt  (interest alone on the 16 trillion may never be payed off to  China and others..you own a debt, than any country can own you.....as the  Mafia would say). Plus loss of jobs, no new job opportunities, construction starts slowed or stopped, home losses, a foreign policy that the world laughs at, etc, etc, etc..

Now, as a cause of interest, would like to see the real college records of Mr Obama, the one's so very well sealed and locked away.  Do I hear affirmative action gone totally wrong?  Or the facts about those special loans that Obama got during his Chicago days, locked away also. Or how Michelle got an overnight wages boost to $330.000 from a little over $110,000 while working at a hospital. Now there are badges being pasted around the convention center to, "Vote Black".  Not that Obama would ever use the race card...right.

Casting a vote for Romney, if any thing changes I'll let you know.

x2  8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2012, 05:05:52 AM »
is this really the right time to let obama transform the USA into another european like nanny state, considering most socialo communist european countries are going bankrupt in a giant chain reaction that going to drag the US and china with them?

Obonga hates white people as much as his wife, they dont like europe, or white north americans, they are here to promote the rise of colored people from the third world and the replacement of wasps in north america by this very same third world. Period.

It's just plain suicide to be white and vote for this guy.

You are about THE dumbest mothers+**** on getbig

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2012, 05:48:10 AM »

why are you giving a shit about mittins then doesnt that put you in the same pool?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 05:51:47 AM »
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 05:54:43 AM »
I personally find it comical how the view of success and failure have been turned upside down. Rich and successful now is the bad guy ( even those who never broke any laws MUST be bad in some way ) and slacker unemployed losers are heroes... Occupy movement. About 20 years ago if you were in unemployment you were a disgrace trying anything to find work. Now if you have success you are the loser. Cocaine using President ok... rich successful business man... Not ok. Lol.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 05:56:58 AM »
liberals need to direct more hate at the game and not the playa

dont know if this is true or not but a liberal would use this as ammunition obviously directed at the wrong entity because they are more emotional creatures than factual

its not romneys fault for little laws like this, its governments fault and libs want more government
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 05:58:23 AM »
I personally find it comical how the view of success and failure have been turned upside down. Rich and successful now is the bad guy ( even those who never broke any laws MUST be bad in some way ) and slacker unemployed losers are heroes... Occupy movement. About 20 years ago if you were in unemployment you were a disgrace trying anything to find work. Now if you have success you are the loser. Cocaine using President ok... rich successful business man... Not ok. Lol.

its been that way for a while poor kids always act out the most, yes well off kids do also but not as much, poor kids/people steal more and ask you to give them shit they are annoying
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 06:01:29 AM »
its been that way for a while poor kids always act out the most, yes well off kids do also but not as much, poor kids/people steal more and ask you to give them shit they are annoying

Well I am speaking more about ambition. People used to want to be Mitt Romney... strive for success. Now they make fun of success. Hey Benny and TA... you realize government dependency is a form of slavery right? We have given so much free shit that we stole ambition. It is sad really.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 07:04:46 AM »
fucking morons or should I say mormons.  People fail to realize he pays 10% of his net salary to the mormon religion and that payment is a tax write-off.  What he is purposely hiding is how mormon he really is.  So far he brushes it aside like it is not an issue, but if people see his tax records and the 10% payment they will know he is a hardcore mormon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:12 AM »
fucking morons or should I say mormons.  People fail to realize he pays 10% of his net salary to the mormon religion and that payment is a tax write-off.  What he is purposely hiding is how mormon he really is.  So far he brushes it aside like it is not an issue, but if people see his tax records and the 10% payment they will know he is a hardcore mormon.
I don't really see how that is an issue. Is it hilarious? Yes. Would it matter any more than if Obama turned out to be a Muslim? No.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:39 AM »
Because they can't think for themselves most of the OWS folks see themselves as enslaved by banks and "rich people"....
Better get used to it.

If they are lucky those of us who never forgot how to work will employ them someday, but probably not. I don't see aquiring things for free, being good at shopping, being endless professional students or throwing tantrums at 32 years old about how life isn't fair as a job skill.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2012, 07:21:22 AM »
Because Geithner's tax fraud is LEGIT. All you posted is a bunch of (thus far) BS, which you're doing of course to deflect from Obama's sorry record.

Plus, the Republicans aren't bleating about "pay your fair share". The Dems are, all the while they aren't coughing up one thin dime more than they absolutely must by law.

Many have tried to use the "Turbo Tax Defense" and lost as well.  It is indeed fraud.

From TaxProf Blog coverage:

* Geithner Blames Turbo Tax For His Tax Troubles<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2009/01/geithner-blames-.html> (Jan. 22, 2009)
* TurboTax, Geithner Edition<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2009/12/turbotax.html> (June 30, 2009)
* Tax Court Rejects Taxpayer's Attempt to Use Geithner's TurboTax Defense<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2009/08/tax-court-rejects.html> (Aug. 26, 2009)
* Tax Court Rejects "Geithner Defense," Says Reliance on TurboTax Does Not Excuse Taxpayer From Penalty for Errors on Tax Return<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2010/04/tax-court-rejects-geithner-defense.html> (Apr. 20, 2010)
* Tax Court Rejects Geithner/TurboTax Defense<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2010/06/tax-court-.html> (June 23, 2010)
* Tax Court Again Rejects Geithner/TurboTax Defense<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2010/11/tax-court.html> (Nov. 12, 2010)
* For First Time, Tax Court Approves Use of Geithner/Turbo Tax Defense<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2011/11/for-first-time.html> (Nov. 25, 2011)
* Taxpayers Should be Able to Use Geithner/TurboTax Defense<http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2012/04/taxpayers-should-.html> (Apr. 16, 2012)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
Desperate times (for kneepadders) call for desperate measures. What happens if these goons don't get their money?  ::)

A million dollars ransom? REALLY!!!? If they had Romney's tax returns, they'd get TEN TIMES AS MUCH from left-winged kooks to help them save Obama's hide.

I hope they resist when law enforcement kicks in their door
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2012, 07:28:51 AM »
16 TRILLION and climbing, Nero fiddles while his flabby-armed wife sings "Stand By My Man".

46 million on food stamps
Real unemployment over 10%
Abysmal job creation record
U.S. still at war
Gitmo still open
Failed bailout
Credit downgrade
Amnesty to 30 million illegals
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Least transparent presidency
Reliance on Bill Clinton to get Dem points across

Startling achievements.....makes Jimmy Carter look like Winston Churchill.

are you a 33333 gimmick?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2012, 07:31:23 AM »
are you a 33333 gimmick?
quite possibly...definitely just as retarded  :-\
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2012, 08:26:23 AM »
liberals need to direct more hate at the game and not the playa

dont know if this is true or not but a liberal would use this as ammunition obviously directed at the wrong entity because they are more emotional creatures than factual

its not romneys fault for little laws like this, its governments fault and libs want more government

You won't get $1000 per child anymore, if the Bush tax cuts expire. It appears Obama forgot to tell people that. It drops to $500, as on January 1 (barring any intervention). To put that in perspective, that's LESS than it was when Bush took office ($600).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2012, 08:30:51 AM »
You won't get $1000 per child anymore, if the Bush tax cuts expire. It appears Obama forgot to tell people that. It drops to $500, as on January 1 (barring any intervention). To put that in perspective, that's LESS than it was when Bush took office ($600).

Obama is trying to redefine middle class.  Apparently if you and your wife make more than $250k a year you are considered rich.  Rich maybe in mississippi but you are lower middle class in NY and Cali.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2012, 08:31:39 AM »

Tithing is part of the Mormon religion, like many other religions, so what's your point?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2012, 08:32:10 AM »
Obama is trying to redefine middle class.  Apparently if you and your wife make more than $250k a year you are considered rich.  Rich maybe in mississippi but you are lower middle class in NY and Cali.
I know a couple that can barely live in SoCal (LA area) making 250k a year. Evidentely they're rich by Obama's standards.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
are you a 33333 gimmick?

No gimmick - why don't you and Bunny B go ahead and refute the points I've listed. Real arguments - not semantics. Then just explain why both of you voted for an incompetent candidate based solely on the color of his skin. You're both 21st century house neeguls.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2012, 08:39:44 AM »
You are about THE dumbest mothers+**** on getbig
Why do you say this when it is playing out like that??

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »

EXACTLY!! I was offered a job for $70,000 in California years ago. That would put me in POVERTY, and that's if I were single. I'm married with kids; I'd be living in the ghetto on that amount of money.

$70,000 a year in Florida, on the other hand, you can live decently. Your wife doesn't even have to work (which mine didn't), depending on how you handle your finances.

But, that's Obama doing the one thing he swore before God and four other white people he wouldn't do: Raise taxes on the middle class.

Even if he extends the Bush tax cuts only for the "middle class", that's only for A YEAR. Then what?

Now you see why Obama kneepadders keep obsessing with what Romney does with his money, rather than what the president (at least until January 2013) does with ours.