Author Topic: Bill Clinton=Best American Politician alive?  (Read 723 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Bill Clinton=Best American Politician alive?
« on: September 06, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »
Do Republicans even have anyone to match?  I can`t think of someone on their side who would even come close to his skill.  Anyone?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Bill Clinton=Best American Politician alive?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:43 AM »
Do Republicans even have anyone to match?  I can`t think of someone on their side who would even come close to his skill.  Anyone?

Is this supposed to be funny or something? Clinton is a scum bag who can give a speech. Integrity means more to me than a few words.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 07:56:22 AM »
Is this supposed to be funny or something? Clinton is a scum bag who can give a speech. Integrity means more to me than a few words.

That's what so pathetic about this. The Dems are more hyped up about their past president than their current one.

Nothing said "Forward" like yapping about the 90s. And the irony is that, while they'll give Clinton the credit for the success then, they break their necks to shift from Obama NOW. You'll hear no talk about Congress, during Clinton's tenure (which was Republican for 75% of his time in office).

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 08:00:42 AM »
Nope Clinton is a sharp guy.

And im pretty sure all republicans are still more hyped up about Reagan than they are Romney(With good reason)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 08:07:45 AM »
Nope Clinton is a sharp guy.

And im pretty sure all republicans are still more hyped up about Reagan than they are Romney(With good reason)

Romney doesn't have a record as president. Obama does, and it's lousy. Again, while the libs give Clinton the credit for success back in the 90s, they're mush-mouthed about holding Obama accountable for his failure.

Now, Clinton is claiming that nobody could have fixed the economy in just four years. So much for "Yes, We Can!!".

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 08:12:12 AM »
The thing that is most disturbing about this is all the dopes that are swayed by a brilliantly intelligent scoundrel.
His behavior was an embarrassment to everyone who cared about civil society, the honor of the office of POTUS, and the American image.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
The thing that is most disturbing about this is all the dopes that are swayed by a brilliantly intelligent scoundrel.
His behavior was an embarrassment to everyone who cared about civil society, the honor of the office of POTUS, and the American image.

I guess that means you also hate: Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and on and on.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 08:20:35 AM »
I guess that means you also hate: Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and on and on.

Oh here we go again, lets quantify everything, since so and so did it, its OK ::) Did any of them get impeached for lying under oath? Clinton is a classic sociopath.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 08:44:29 AM »
Oh here we go again, lets quantify everything, since so and so did it, its OK ::) Did any of them get impeached for lying under oath? Clinton is a classic sociopath.

I could not care less if the POTUS is screwing around as long as his policies are sound

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »
Thomas Jefferson circumvented the Constitution with the Louisiana Purchase and he knew it was totally Unconstitutional which is why he decided to not have it listed on his epitaph on his gravestone.  It was an accomplishment that he wanted everyone, including himself, to forget.

Bill Clinton is not in that league.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 08:49:32 AM »
Thomas Jefferson circumvented the Constitution with the Louisiana Purchase and he knew it was totally Unconstitutional which is why he decided to not have it listed on his epitaph on his gravestone.  It was an accomplishment that he wanted everyone, including himself, to forget.

Bill Clinton is not in that league.

Can you go any further off the topic that you started?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 08:50:42 AM »
I could not care less if the POTUS is screwing around as long as his policies are sound

And that is why politicians get away with the shit they do.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
Yes he is.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Among other things, I'm a student of rhetoric. Go read all the great works on rhetoric: Clinton is an oratorical and rhetorical genius. No one is in his league. It's not even close. By the way, I understand that about half of his speech last night was delivered ex tempore!

To bad he won't be running
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
Funny clinton never got over 50% in any race he ran for national office. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 02:08:21 AM »
Funny clinton never got over 50% in any race he ran for national office. 

Not really. Think about how stupid the average american is and then realise that 50% are even dumber. Thats the ones who didnt vote Clinton but some republican low-life