Author Topic: In breaking bad season-5 epsisode 51 what car did walt buy himself?  (Read 11322 times)

whitewidow

sorry for another Brakeing bad thread. I know he bought walter Jr. a dodge challenger but what kins of car did he buy himself. looks like a bentley but I am not sure. anybody know? I couldn't catch the emblem.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: In breaking bad season-5 epsisode 51 what car did walt buy himself?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:58:54 AM »
sorry for another Brakeing bad thread. I know he bought walter Jr. a dodge challenger but what kins of car did he buy himself. looks like a bentley but I am not sure. anybody know? I couldn't catch the emblem.

2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:06:24 AM »
that show has inspired me to be a drug dealer (im dead serious not kidding)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 01:22:08 AM »
that show has inspired me to be a drug dealer (im dead serious not kidding)

Dealing is the easiest money that you can make.  The bitch of it is paying a lawyer with all the money you made to get you out of jail or in most cases a reduced sentence.

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 01:27:25 AM »
Dealing is the easiest money that you can make.  The bitch of it is paying a lawyer with all the money you made to get you out of jail or in most cases a reduced sentence.

Not if you're smart and kill any opposition

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 02:07:02 AM »
Nobody gets rich selling drugs! especially these days. way to much technology to beat. It just will not happen! The 80's are over! Hell even eazy E retired from selling crack with close to a quarter million dollars wich is not chump change. But he made way more legally! No way anybody can beat the DEA these days! They are so shadey and break so many laws to get you!
They are the worst kind. They have tons of steroid dealers on file they are just waiting for them to make them more money before they rob them!

even with meth or coke if you wanna be a player you have to get in with the juarez cartel. the days of the arellano felix cartel are dead! they used to run tijuana. No way somebody can get rich selling drugs. Breaking bad is a show. Not real life. Trust me the DEA always finds out after awhile. even if nobody snitches somehow they always know who is running things.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:40 AM »
Not if you're smart and kill any opposition

That's what I used to think.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 06:15:03 AM »
looks like a chrysler 300 with some wheels and a few other things added to it.
time under tension