Author Topic: peptide cycles  (Read 3034 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
peptide cycles
« on: September 08, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
I'm interested in trying a few peptides specifically cjc-1295 dac and maybe ghrp-2/6.

My question is who has used it before and what kinda results did you obtain?

I mainly want to use it for enhanced fat loss and well being, but I'm not sure if it is going to be money well spent because I've read that its not advisable just to use 1 peptide only as a cycle.

My other concern is when on ghrp-6/2 is the hunger issue. Since I'm cutting I wouldn't like that.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: peptide cycles
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:47:49 PM »
You want one from each group:  (for your experimentation of lab rats of course)   ;D

A.  GHRH CJC1295 DAC, CJC1295 no DAC (aka  GFR Mod-29 and CJC 1293) 
B.  GHRP - GHRP2, GHRP6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, etc.

From what I have read the DAC version (drug affinity complex) causes a constant release that does not mimic natural pulses in males.  I have no real experience in working with DAC, but I would suggest a different GHRH so that you get a burst more like a natural pulse.  Unless you are using female rats, because in that case non-pulse slow dribble of GHRH is more of what their pattern is. 

Results will vary based on the animals response to the peptides, diet, exercise, sleep, etc much like anything else.  Hope that helps!

Take care,
JAM

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »
personally i find ipamorelin + mod grf = awesome.

ghrp6 made me instantly hungry 247... great for bulking though...

in terms of strength strongest being first, they are: hexarelin, ghrp2, ghrp6, ipamorelin then sermorelin

The first three though cause cortisol and prolactin to rise... the stronger the greater the rise... Ipamorelin does not have this side effect and has no hunger effect. I find that a win win... and the others have a saturation point while ipamorelin supposedly doesnt... so u can double the dose to get the same effect

personally ive been running it 100mcg ipamorelin + 60mcg mod-grf 3-4 times a day... working on a budget...

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 09:14:05 PM »
personally i find ipamorelin + mod grf = awesome.

ghrp6 made me instantly hungry 247... great for bulking though...

in terms of strength strongest being first, they are: hexarelin, ghrp2, ghrp6, ipamorelin then sermorelin

The first three though cause cortisol and prolactin to rise... the stronger the greater the rise... Ipamorelin does not have this side effect and has no hunger effect. I find that a win win... and the others have a saturation point while ipamorelin supposedly doesnt... so u can double the dose to get the same effect

personally ive been running it 100mcg ipamorelin + 60mcg mod-grf 3-4 times a day... working on a budget...

This goes along with what I have read as well.  I have not heard about the lack of a saturation point.  Can anyone else confirm this?  Or was this from your own experiments a-ahmed? 

Also I have read that ipamorelin does not desensitize like some of the other GHRP's listed.  Hope this helps.

Take care,
JAM