Author Topic: Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 4  (Read 330 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 4
« on: September 09, 2012, 08:19:50 AM »
Source: USA Today

More evidence that President Obama is building a post-convention lead over Mitt Romney.

Scott Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Obama up 49%-45%, his biggest lead over Romney since March 17.

As we reported yesterday, Obama also has four-point leads in the Gallup and Reuters/Ipsos polls, built in the days since the Democratic convention in Charlotte.

"Obama's convention bounce is evident both in the head-to-head numbers with Romney and in his job approval ratings," reported Rasmussen.

Note that Rasmussen is a frequent commentator on Fox News, and some analysts believe his polls lean Republican (which Rasmussen disputes).

Read more: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/09/rasmussen-obama-leads-romney-by-4/1#.UEywXeW3PMI

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 4
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 12:22:47 PM »
this is the site you repubs use, right  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »
Source: USA Today

Scott Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Obama up 49%-45%, his biggest lead over Romney since March 17.

Romeny won't win this election with huge bounces.   If he wins, it'll be through Obama's voters not showing up on election day.

I see a possibility of Romney losing in every poll but keeping it close on election day - if repubs are excited and dems are not.

He's GOTTA make sure he doesn't step in shit at the debates by trying to be happy, making jokes, etc.  It's a serious freaking mess that America is in - nobody in public service at that level should be grinning today.  The man who wins the election in 2012 will either steer us into recovery, or a bigger depression.

No smiles, Mittens - wear that serious face and instead of singing songs - just repeat over and over "I'm gonna fix the economy" - and tell us HOW.   I haven't heard many details.  He needs to ashare them - even if people dislike what they are.

Romney can win, but I don't think he can try to be the popular, cool candidate to do it.  DOn't smile - and tell the cameras "There's not a damn thing to smile about right now - But I'm gonna fix that".  Then, even time obama smiles, he looks like a fool. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
Carter led Reagan by 4. Dukakis led Bush by 9. Who cares? Tell me.again why Obama.deserves a.second.term?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 12:51:26 PM »
Carter led Reagan by 4. Dukakis led Bush by 9. Who cares? Tell me.again why Obama.deserves a.second.term?

your right  ;D