Author Topic: G-thang  (Read 8357 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
G-thang
« on: September 10, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
Can anyone understand this guy's posts?  I mean W T F is the story here?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: G-thang
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
Can anyone understand this guy's posts?  I mean W T F is the story here?

G_Thang is someone's gimmick on this forum.

The guy is NOT from South America.

The guy does NOT speak a word of Spanish.

He is actually some white guy from the west coast trying hard to seem like some South American exchange student that has a penchant for trannies.  While he does have strong feelings for men in drag, he is just a solid troll that will post up the same pics/videos of patricia araujo perpetually.

He also makes it a habit of calling Dr. Wiggs and Reverend Tre "Oreo Cookies", because they have some white in them, whereas the ironic part is that "G_Thang" is a full blown white guy.

In my opinion, G_Thang is not a bad guy, he is just a solid troll that if you let him, will get on your nerves.

He seems to be in love with BayGBM and occasionally tries to flirt with me as well.

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 03:03:31 PM »
Thanks for shedding some light on this inscrutable gentleman, 1

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 03:10:22 PM »

He is actually some white guy from the west coast trying hard to seem like some South American exchange student that has a penchant for trannies.  While he does have strong feelings for men in drag, he is just a solid troll that will post up the same pics/videos of patricia araujo perpetually.

He also makes it a habit of calling Dr. Wiggs and Reverend Tre "Oreo Cookies", because they have some
white in them, whereas the ironic part is that "G_Thang" is a full blown white guy.

In my opinion, G_Thang is not a bad guy, he is just a solid troll that if you let him, will get on your nerves.

He seems to be in love with BayGBM and occasionally tries to flirt with me as well.

"1"

he says he's Cuban. Did some charity work in Brazil. Seen some of the pics of people he's met. He's brown skinned, black dude with a good build.
he understands a lot more than he let's on. He calls Wiggs and tree Oreos because they tend to like the white women.

He understands Spanish, he just won't play the game.

Don't confuse him with DIVISION, who was from the West Coast, and liked pale women, and met up with Toxie. And had a way of talking, and was on the steroid board.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 03:15:35 PM »
he says he's Cuban. Did some charity work in Brazil. Seen some of the pics of people he's met. He's brown skinned, black dude with a good build.

Anyone can say they are South American.  Where are those pictures of him displaying his dark brown skin and good build? If you saw pictures, how are you sure of the fact that it is him in those pictures? 

Don't tell me you're talking about that one picture he has as his avatar with an emaciated lionel richie looking motherfucker next to some South American woman, because I can pull one just liek that off of google..

he understands a lot more than he let's on.

I don't doubt that he understands a lot more than he lets on, I have had civilized conversations with him regarding the inability of pharmaceutical companies/biochemists to properly target and eradicate the HIV virus, so he isn't an idiot.

He understands Spanish, he just won't play the game.

Really, how do you know?  I've spoken to him in Spanish a bunch of times, as have a few others here, and he can't even respond.  For a person that originates from Cuban, he should feel proud and have an inclination to speak his own native language.  I call bullshit on him both being from Cuba and speaking Spanish.

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »

He also makes it a habit of calling Dr. Wiggs and Reverend Tre "Oreo Cookies", because they have some white in them, whereas the ironic part is that "G_Thang" is a full blown white guy.

"1"

This pretty much sums it up, close thread.

Anyone can say they are South American.  Where are those pictures of him displaying his dark brown skin and good build? If you saw pictures, how are you sure of the fact that it is him in those pictures? 

He always claims he's posted pics on here but won't ever post them again when called on it, as if anyone's going to dig through his 10,000 posts of broken english gibberish to find these supposed pics.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »
isnt G_thang on a brazilian vibe, i.e, not spanish speaking??

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
not sure, but he's maddeningly incoherent. i mean, every post is so close, yet so very far from making any sense at all.  the more you look at them, the more confusing they become.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 03:30:49 PM »

Don't tell me you're talking about that one picture he has as his avatar with an emaciated lionel richie looking motherfucker next to some South American woman, because I can pull one just liek that off of google..

I don't doubt that he understands a lot more than he lets on, I have had civilized conversations with him regarding the inability of pharmaceutical companies/biochemists to properly target and eradicate the HIV virus, so he isn't an idiot.

Really, how do you know?  I've spoken to him in Spanish a bunch of times, as have a few others here, and he can't even respond.  For a person that originates from Cuban, he should feel proud and have an
inclination to speak his own native language.  I call bullshit on him both being from Cuba and speaking Spanish.

"1"

PMs, I've seen pics. He never said he was from a S. American country. But from Cuba, he has said that he has done work in Brasil, and spoke about a certain Samba School---the pink and green.
We have talked about Cuba, the DR, and PR...

From the pics, he's not scrawny, but built more like Option D. Seen some pics of females thar he's work with.

As far as the Spanish, who knows, maybe he feels that he doesn't have to speak it to prove it.

People have said that he was my gimmick, but I have none, and as I said, he knows more than he let's on. His PMs are clear, concise and easy to understand. Although, I am one of the few who understands his posts on the G&O.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
People have said that he was my gimmick, but I have none, and as I said, he knows more than he let's on. His PMs are clear, concise and easy to understand. Although, I am one of the few who understands his posts on the G&O.  

Some of my sources say the same, but I doubt that would be your angle.

Listen, based off of the pictures he shares via PM, how big would you say his penis is (guesstimate)?

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
Some of my sources say the same, but I doubt that would be your angle.

Listen, based off of the pictures he shares via PM, how big would you say his penis is (guesstimate)?

"1"
Hahahaha, the pic (no plural) are not like that my friend...
I wouldn't know, nor thought about it. About 99.99999 percent of the pics (very few) are of females from Brasil that he worked with.

I have no gimmick, and I know of Brasilian Bosa Nova and some Funk, but I wouldn't take the angle of acting like I know the Samba Schools, diff streets, Favelas, and charity work.

G_Thang is pretty authentic when comes to knowledge of diff nuances within Latin America, whether it be Cuban, Dom, PR, Mexican, Arg, Brzl,

pay attention to his posts---read between the lines and you see certain things come to light.

Personally, I think he likes antagonizing you and Bay...for fun.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 03:56:24 PM »
Personally, I think he likes antagonizing you and Bay...for fun.

Really?  I always thought he had a serious crush on BayGBM.

Regarding his antagonizing of me, I figured he really just wanted to have sex with me, but wasn't interested in the formalities of courting me.

"1"

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
whoever G-thang is, as far as i am concerned he is OK so i would be sad if this was one of those planned lets get that guy shit threads that pop around here occasionally

he is definitely not worse than onemorerep who from quick recollection is just an all round creepo

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »
whoever G-thang is, as far as i am concerned he is OK so i would be sad if this was one of those planned lets get that guy shit threads that pop around here occasionally

No man, it's nothing like that.  There is nothing personal when it comes to G_Thang.

he is definitely not worse than onemorerep who from quick recollection is just an all round creepo

Agreed.  Wait....pwned.

"1"

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 04:01:48 PM »
the "person" in question said he was born and raised in Louisiana.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 04:03:24 PM »
Really?  I always thought he had a serious crush on BayGBM.

Regarding his antagonizing of me, I figured he really just wanted to have sex with me, but wasn't interested in the formalities of courting me.

"1"
No, just  quick banter---sparring. That's it.
the "person" in question said he was born and raised in Louisiana. 

Of Cuban descent.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
Of Cuban descent.

Be sure to tell him K-1 says "WHO DAT" and "GEAUX TIGERS" ...come on back home to his peeps!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
Be sure to tell him K-1 says "WHO DAT" and "GEAUX TIGERS" ...come on back home to his peeps!!!!
Hahaha.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »

"1"

Very informative post.
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 04:54:01 AM »
He would not be missed.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 05:11:21 AM »
He is terrified to admit he likes tranny dick.  I have said it once, and I will say it again.  The dude uses the handle to come on here and be 'free' because he can't own up to his own desires.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 05:14:56 AM »
He is terrified to admit he likes tranny dick.  I have said it once, and I will say it again.  The dude uses the handle to come on here and be 'free' because he can't own up to his own desires.

I know we all joke around when it comes to Trannies and pics etc, but blow away the smoke and what you are left with is this:

Difference between liking a woman vs liking a tranny is liking a dick - end of.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 05:22:32 AM »
I know we all joke around when it comes to Trannies and pics etc, but blow away the smoke and what you are left with is this:

Are you implying that "G-Thang" ( ::))'s objective on getbig is to troll for tranny-cock?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 05:30:23 AM »

Cyp are you saying that G-Thang likes to refer to his girlfriend as "the old franks and beans" rather than"the old ball and chain"?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 06:04:07 AM »
I'm still holding on to what my sources have said and ride on the fact that he is someone's gimmick.

His inability to speak Spanish alone is proof of the fact that he is a fraud.  For a guy that prides himself so much around Caribbean culture and being from Cuba, he can't speak a word of Spanish....BULLSHIT.

I've met many people that were born in the USA, yet have Cuban parents and they ALL speak Spanish. Cubans are extremely proud of their culture and would not sell out so easily.

"1"