Author Topic: G-thang  (Read 8358 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: G-thang
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2012, 04:00:49 PM »
Double fixed
nice. I didnt even notice that.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
G_Thing either post trannies or just posts some musicvideo of Genuwine writing "I can just be "G"" or similar.

Very incoherent and odd posts, often full with jibberish.

Probably not a gimmick at all, just a special person.

not as special, as your past man love threads dedicated to wiggs. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »
his strong points are in the literal arts similar to TA.  it's pretty obvious, isn't it?  

If I remember correctly, Parker and I have the same undergraduate degree.  Maybe that makes me a little biased.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2012, 04:05:33 PM »
his strong points are in the literal arts similar to TA.  it's pretty obvious, isn't it?  
;D

your straight to the point, emphasizes strong points in math, science, the medical field. Dealing with research.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »
;D

your straight to the point, emphasizes strong points in math, science, the medical field. Dealing with research.

What line of work is G_Thang into?

"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
If I remember correctly, Parker and I have the same undergraduate degree.  Maybe that makes me a little biased.

i can't remember any of your posts, so how is this possible?  even-though he doesn't use gimmicks, parker has carved a nice niche for himself on getbig.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
He started the Truth, Recipent, and The Brochure, because he said that Gracie was selling brochures (pics)
 to me with the posting of all the hot Brazilian women.

we had many hot topics on Brasil back in the day, didn't we?  i thought this gimmick was so well-timed it wasn't even funny. my man, Gracie, would eat this shit up with Blanca eye-candy.  8)

you just can't get old boy, Gracie, to post morenas or pardas for nothing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
i can't remember any of your posts, so how is this possible?  even-though he doesn't use gimmicks, parker has carved a nice niche for himself on getbig.

I fly in under the radar.  Maybe I need to start more threads about the transcendent power of olive oil and how it helps me commune with our snake men overloads.  Either way, I think Parker is a pretty rational and fair guy.

I remember Parker mentioning what his undergraduate degree is in and I believe it is the same as my own, or very close.  
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »

you and me, conehead.  >:(

oh, i'm not sure what was said before my first post, so where the beating is coming from.   

Wow, you posted something other than a Tranny video and of some obscure rapper!!!!  Congrats!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2012, 04:21:18 PM »
I fly in under the radar.  Maybe I need to start more threads about the transcendent power of olive oil and how it helps me commune with our snake men overloads.  Either way, I think Parker is a pretty rational and fair guy.

I remember Parker mentioning what his undergraduate degree is in and I believe it is the same as my own, or very close.  

parker likes to make first impressions with people, i like to make shit boil in test tubes.  hence, i have brain matter boiling in test subjects in this thread.  

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2012, 04:24:47 PM »
Wow, you posted something other than a Tranny video and of some obscure rapper!!!!  Congrats!!!

you're not interesting enough for me to come up with new material.  in fact, getbig of recent isn't, so most of my posts are reoccurring themes, but you knew this already, right?

like archer77, i can't remember shit you post either. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »

you and me, conehead.  >:(

oh, i'm not sure what was said before my first post, so where the beating is coming from.   

I got your conehead hangin right here G. (Grabs crotch and wriggles)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
I got your conehead hangin right here G. (Grabs crotch and wriggles)

well, big k-ass, this thread is coming to an end.  maybe next week another chimp will start an " i hate g_thang!" thread.  then, we can do our batman vs joker thing again.  doesn't it boring sometimes, or we're destined to do this forever?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »
well, big k-ass, this thread is coming to an end.  maybe next week another chimp will start an " i hate g_thang!" thread.  then, we can do our batman vs joker thing again.  doesn't it boring sometimes, or we're destined to do this forever?
We're destined to meet up and do battle with the iron, side by side until the flesh is victorious. >:(

Then I'll turn on you and smack you with a 45 plate.
There can be only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »
G(ay)_Thang projecting his desire to be white by claiming to represent Batman or the Joker, either one.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2012, 06:30:27 PM »
G(ay)_Thang

::)

that's creative!  the trannies helped you formulate that variation of my username?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »

that's creative!  the trannies helped you formulate that variation of my username?

I thought you weren't reading any of the posts in this thread except for "your man" Parker's.

Haha you're such a bitch :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
I thought you weren't reading any of the posts in this thread except for "your man" Parker's.

Haha you're such a bitch :D

didn't i say, nothing before my first post?  you're such a brain child.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2012, 07:07:00 PM »

didn't i say, nothing before my first post?  you're such a brain child.
Well that's were all the good stuff is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2012, 07:16:06 PM »
you're not interesting enough for me to come up with new material.  in fact, getbig of recent isn't, so most of my posts are reoccurring themes, but you knew this already, right?

like archer77, i can't remember shit you post either. 

But I am interesting enough to respond to.  You don't remember shit I post because I dont post tranny pics/videos or some old douche bag rapper.  In addition, I don't speak gibberish.

Oh, I am sorry...was that too white for you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »
But I am interesting enough to respond to.  You don't remember shit I post because I dont post tranny pics/videos or some old douche bag rapper.  In addition, I don't speak gibberish.

Oh, I am sorry...was that too white for you?

But ah be interesting enough ta respond ta. You don' remember sheeit ah post cuz ah dont post tranny pics/videos or some old douche bag rapper. In addition, ah don' speak gibberish. awww, ah be sorry...wuz dat too whitey fo' you? with muh beeotch
Translated with Ebonics translator. :)

http://joel.net/EBONICS/Translator
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2012, 07:31:21 PM »
What line of work is G_Thang into?

"1"

I've forgotten what this thread is about, but I'd hang out with OMR and his husband (no Homo/TBombz) for an evening of drinks, or a spa day.

Or spend a day helping Chaos get his 1984 Sportster 883 running.   ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »
exclusive footage of g-thangs cam during his say in rio de janeiro

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2012, 08:02:19 PM »
That would be a UKGold thing, and the song would be "Welcome To The Jungle", complete with leopard print thong and knee high socks.he is very smart in his own right, has broken somethings down to me...he deals with the medical side.
Just like Option D chills on another tip, but at the same time, he is in Med School and and also coaches football.

Some people have diff methods or uses for Getbig---for instance, I use this as a training ground for dealing with real world trolls and idiots. The things said on here, would make 99.9999% of Americans meltdown. You make it on here, you can be as cool as a the other side of the pillow IRL.

true, getbig is like the harvard of manliness (no homo)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »
Some people have diff methods or uses for Getbig---for instance, I use this as a training ground for dealing with real world trolls and idiots. The things said on here, would make 99.9999% of Americans meltdown. You make it on here, you can be as cool as a the other side of the pillow IRL.

..or in G-Thangs case BITING the pillow.