Author Topic: Obama tackling hard issues : calls radio station to debate about Niki Minaj.  (Read 2029 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama Spends Morning Debating Nicki Minaj on Pop Radio Station (audio)
youtube ^ | 9/10/12 | goprapidresponse
Posted on September 10, 2012 11:00:17 PM EDT by Nachum

Pres. Barack Obama called into Power 953 radio so that he could spend the morning debating Nicki Minaj's opinion of him (September 10, 2012).

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
half of winning the presidency is being a celebrity.

Did you read my post about how romney should have spent his weekend?

friday night, intro hank at his TX concert.  Saturday lunch with Rudy at NYC deli.  Sunday morning church with nancy reagan.  Sun afternoon, swing state football game, sitting with teh fans at an NFL game, not a luxury box.

THAT is how he moves the polls with swing voters, sadly.   Obama debating some pop signer = trying to excite his base, by the way.  make it 'cool' to vote for him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL, that actually sounds like him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL, that actually sounds like him?

Makes you proud no? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

friday night, intro hank at his TX concert.  Saturday lunch with Rudy at NYC deli.  Sunday morning church with nancy reagan.  Sun afternoon, swing state football game, sitting with teh fans at an NFL game, not a luxury box.

THAT is how he moves the polls with swing voters, sadly.   Obama debating some pop signer = trying to excite his base, by the way.  make it 'cool' to vote for him.

Romney makes me sick.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Makes you proud no? 
Is that really him?  Morning radio shows do this all the time with a gimmick but that kinda sounded like Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is that really him?  Morning radio shows do this all the time with a gimmick but that kinda sounded like Obama.

If that was a fake, itcwas a damn god one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Romney makes me sick.   

he knows that he and ryan aren't the most shrewd, cool, or consistent people.  He is trying to move center, but it's very difficult.  In 1976, one could change positions and move hard-left or hard-right to center without anyone noticing.  Today?  You have to promise the world to your extreme base, then you get called on it, when you try to win over swing voters.

Romney's plan is to back into the win by obama voters not showing up, and some swing voters voting for change.  he's not trying to WIN it.  He's trying to take it when obama LOSES it.   IMO, this is safe business, but not bold.  Maybe it's smart too - Mccain tried bold, and it came off as desperate and erratic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Romney inspires zero confidence other than ABO.

he knows that he and ryan aren't the most shrewd, cool, or consistent people.  He is trying to move center, but it's very difficult.  In 1976, one could change positions and move hard-left or hard-right to center without anyone noticing.  Today?  You have to promise the world to your extreme base, then you get called on it, when you try to win over swing voters.

Romney's plan is to back into the win by obama voters not showing up, and some swing voters voting for change.  he's not trying to WIN it.  He's trying to take it when obama LOSES it.   IMO, this is safe business, but not bold.  Maybe it's smart too - Mccain tried bold, and it came off as desperate and erratic. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Romney inspires zero confidence other than ABO.

A romney win would inspire some confidence in small business owners, even if his changes in policy wouldn't happen (due to repubs not winning Senate) or because he's a big govt/big war repub just like obama is.

But individually, I can see what you're saying . I still can't see why repub voters looked at a guy like Santorum - willing and able to show balls and literally get in obama's face - and chose romney instead.  Because he spent more on commercials?   Santorum, or newt, would have had their issues, but mano-a-mano, they would have made obama SKERRED.    He'd be scared of them.  He's not going to be scared of romney, nope.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A romney win would inspire some confidence in small business owners, even if his changes in policy wouldn't happen (due to repubs not winning Senate) or because he's a big govt/big war repub just like obama is.

But individually, I can see what you're saying . I still can't see why repub voters looked at a guy like Santorum - willing and able to show balls and literally get in obama's face - and chose romney instead.  Because he spent more on commercials?   Santorum, or newt, would have had their issues, but mano-a-mano, they would have made obama SKERRED.    He'd be scared of them.  He's not going to be scared of romney, nope.

Newt or Santorum would have run a more aggressive campaign.

Romney is just a weak piece of shit.  The problem w Romney is that he has no street smarts whatrsoever and does not understand the ways of the ghetto layabouts and communists like Obama , axelrod, jarrett, etc. 

To defeat these ghetto welfare scum like obama , you need someone with blood dripping down their teeth and someone who is fearless in attack mode and would go after everyuthing without hestitation until these thugs were running all back to Kenya where they belong. 

Romney should say :  "With obama's terrible record he should not be running for re-election but for the hills of Kenya fleeing angry taxpayers"   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nicki Minaj Endorses Obama, Despite Rap Lyrics Praising Romney

Christina Austin|57 minutes ago|75|

Nicki Minaj punk'd the president

On Lil Wayne's newest mix tape "Dedication 4," Nicki Minaj sang her supposed support of Republican Mitt Romney, rapping:

"I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b—-es is f—ing up the economy.”

But turns out that was just her alter-ego doing the talking—and the current president called it from a mile away.

After the lyrics were released to the public, Obama told an Orlando radio station “I’m not sure that’s actually what happened… She likes to play different characters. So I don’t know what’s going on there."

The liberal rap queen confirmed Obama's suspicions on Twitter:

Now listen to Obama talk to the pop radio station about the Minaj mishap:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nicki-minaj-endorses-obama-not-romney-despite-rap-lyrics-2012-9#ixzz26B9xEQIZ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Newt or Santorum would have run a more aggressive campaign.
Romney is just a weak piece of shit.  The problem w Romney is that he has no street smarts whatrsoever and does not understand the ways of the ghetto layabouts and communists like Obama , axelrod, jarrett, etc. 

To defeat these ghetto welfare scum like obama , you need someone with blood dripping down their teeth and someone who is fearless in attack mode and would go after everyuthing without hestitation until these thugs were running all back to Kenya where they belong. 
Romney should say :  "With obama's terrible record he should not be running for re-election but for the hills of Kenya fleeing angry taxpayers"   

Romney looks like he gives a fuck.   To defeat obama, one has to not give a fuck.

Romney still has that timid smile, and IMO it's because of his upbringing, and the fact he's been surrounded by yes-man for the last 40 years.   newt, santorum... those dudes had to fight, they had to be average nobodies, they had to scrap.  And you can see the difference.  Our system allows a Romney to purcahse his way to the nomination - but when it comes down to winning the CONFIDENCE of voters, you can't buy that.

33, do you think he runs this safe and weak campaign til the end, hoping dems don't show up to vote?  Or do you think he will make a BOLD move?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Romney looks like he gives a fuck.   To defeat obama, one has to not give a fuck.

Romney still has that timid smile, and IMO it's because of his upbringing, and the fact he's been surrounded by yes-man for the last 40 years.   newt, santorum... those dudes had to fight, they had to be average nobodies, they had to scrap.  And you can see the difference.  Our system allows a Romney to purcahse his way to the nomination - but when it comes down to winning the CONFIDENCE of voters, you can't buy that.

33, do you think he runs this safe and weak campaign til the end, hoping dems don't show up to vote?  Or do you think he will make a BOLD move?

I think he plays this panzie ass game because the country club pussies tell him its the way to go.   Romney makes me sick with his horrible campaign.  I was more happy to vote for McCain /Palin than I am Romney.

I am ABO don't get me wrong and would vote for a rat turd over Obama, but to say I am thrilled this election would be lying to you. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The problem with that though is Rudy and Nancy don`t want anything to do with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The problem with that though is Rudy and Nancy don`t want anything to do with him.

it would probably benefit Rudy for a potential 2016 run, to have romney lose in 2012.   I can't argue that.