Author Topic: a_ahmed  (Read 12719 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: a_ahmed
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 12:45:24 PM »
this guy wrote a book about himself on here.

Pro tip - nobody gives a shit!

I read it immediately upon viewing it and found it one of the most insightful things I've ever read.  Thanks a_ahmed!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
I read it immediately upon viewing it and found it one of the most insightful things I've ever read.  Thanks a_ahmed!

My wife is having the majority of it inked on her back this weekend.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 05:04:50 PM »

will you screw her before or after the publication
c

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »
i found that interesting. i dont read many of your  posts a_a but i find you to be as closed minded as the people who say stupid shit ABOUT you and your religion. but hey rock on, not my business.

arguing over whose invisible overseer is "better" or "right" is pretty dumb to begin with  :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 05:28:01 PM »
I read it immediately upon viewing it and found it one of the most insightful things I've ever read.  Thanks a_ahmed!
You should try reading a little more.

G

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »
i found that interesting. i dont read many of your  posts a_a but i find you to be as closed minded as the people who say stupid shit ABOUT you and your religion. but hey rock on, not my business.

arguing over whose invisible overseer is "better" or "right" is pretty dumb to begin with  :-\

Yeah, because spending years learning all major religions including trying to give Christianity a chance before accepting Islam = being close minded  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »
The only 'bastards' that would get close to your daughter would be other non muslims like yourself, who wouldn't mind to sleep around, take her to bed for one night stand, drink with your daughter, mingle and flirt, take her to bars or clubbing etc...

Apparently not...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
The punishment of adultery in Islam is death for both male and female. However we do not live in an Islamic caliphate and there is no such punishment. I would obviously leave her, but the judicial capital punishment is death.

Don't try to make this a 'oh women are oppressed' because the same rule applies to men and women.

The punishment cannot be applied without evidence, and false evidence forgery is by itself punishable. Making false testimony against women is considered one of the 'great sins' just like adultery, murder, theft, etc...

Judicial punishment?

Who's the head of the Islamic 'state' again?

The 'laws' of Islam are applied differently in different places, which interpretation are you choosing here? These 'laws' are interpreted differently in rural villages to the state in which the village resides. I think it is rather disingenious for you to imply that there is some sort of globally accepted set of Islamic laws. A stoning in one place is a beheading in another is a slap on the wrists elsewhere.

Anyway - it's nice to know that you would not behead your wife for adultry because you are in Canada. Not because you are a compassionate soul who understands that people make mistakes and that people can be accused of things they never did, nope. You wouldn't behead your wife because you don't want to go to jail.

I mean, you WOULD behead your wife, it's what you believe but your beliefs aren't strong enough to face the repercussions of your actions in the Western country you choose to live in.

Like most religious people, you have moulded the 'rules' of your religion to what suits you right now. Your drug use is a good example of this.

In terms of judicial equality, where you say a woman is punished equally to a male. Why is it that women in stonings are buried above chest level 'to protect their modesty', whereas men are no buried in the same way and thus have a better chance of escape? Why also is the testimony of a woman given less credence than that of a man or simply none at all in many muslims states and many interpretations of muslim 'law'???

Doesn't sound very equal to me.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 06:10:25 PM »
i found that interesting. i dont read many of your  posts a_a but i find you to be as closed minded as the people who say stupid shit ABOUT you and your religion. but hey rock on, not my business.

arguing over whose invisible overseer is "better" or "right" is pretty dumb to begin with  :-\

Well - I do agree with the point, although not the manner in which you put it, which is done so as to bait the Muslims.

Ahmed was brought up around religious people. Yet he says, and actually believes the following

"Still without any pressure from anyone I believed in God on my own."

Ahmed decided to believe in God on his own and he went from one Christianity to Islam, religions that are based on the same basic story.

Had Ahmed been born in Tibet, he would have gone a different route. Had Ahmed been born into a Hindu family, another route.

Ahmed had God drummed into him from an early age and the only actual choice he made was which religion he thought was most appropriate for him to worship this God. The belief in God was a cultural/social thing.

A bit like me preferring Fish and Chips and my wife preferring Som Tam - it's what we were brought up with.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »
Yeah, because spending years learning all major religions including trying to give Christianity a chance before accepting Islam = being close minded  ::)

you can spend 6 lives researching the color on an orange. i dont care. but when you think its acceptable to kill and man / woman for adultry than that is a bit nutty to me.

let me reiterate that i have no problem with Islam but dont try to force your beleifs on others. same beef with alot of christians

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 06:18:58 PM »
They have adopted a thug life style of the west. Where do they learn it from? The Qur'an? No, from the streets, from music, from the thug culture in the west.

A rapist is to be punished by death. If it were an islamic caliphate these muslims would be put to death for rape.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 06:19:31 PM »
you can spend 6 lives researching the color on an orange. i dont care. but when you think its acceptable to kill and man / woman for adultry than that is a bit nutty to me.

let me reiterate that i have no problem with Islam but dont try to force your beleifs on others. same beef with alot of christians

No one is forcing our beliefs on you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 06:22:10 PM »
A bit like me preferring Fish and Chips and my wife preferring Som Tam - it's what we were brought up with.

Not at all, no one beat anything into me, even choice of school was my own. I could have went public school or catholic school. I never had anything forced upon me. If anything my family was against me studying media, but I still went ahead and studied media. So again my choice.

I was raised with eating plain white people food, no spices, plain as plain. Salt was the only 'spice' to be eve rused on mashed potatos and beef lol. I happen to love hot spicy food now that even some Indians can't handle. I love mexican food, jamaican food, arab food, pakistani/indian food, some chinese food, etc...

You do not have a say where you are born, to whom you are born, how you are born, when you are born, what you are born (male or female, skin color), however you do have a choice in what you do in this life and what you chose to believe.

I believe in God and that's my choice, not something that anyone forced upon me. Likewise I submit my will to God, and choose Islam.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 06:23:53 PM »
Well - I do agree with the point, although not the manner in which you put it, which is done so as to bait the Muslims.

i certainly was not trying to bait anyone and while i may have been disrespectful to a_a. i was not, nor will i ever, be disrespectful to the religion (any religion).  

its not christianity that the problem, its wacky christians
its not islam thats the problem, its wacky muslims

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »
There is a difference between firmness and 'close mindness'. I am actually a very open minded individual, however I am very firm and of principle as well. Hard to believe or comprehend on your end, but if I was ever close minded I would have never accepted Islam as in reality, everyone and everything bashes Islam and hey who is to argue with 'mainstream media' lol, CLEARLY they are out there for your own good.

The fact that I go out of my way to learn about other religions, about other cultures, about other civilizations of the past, etc... showcases my willingness and openness to know and understand other people other than what I've been brought up with myself. That however does not mean that I drop my principles I live by when discussing what I believe or what I accept.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 06:33:12 PM »
There is a difference between firmness and 'close mindness'. I am actually a very open minded individual, however I am very firm and of principle as well. Hard to believe or comprehend on your end, but if I was ever close minded I would have never accepted Islam as in reality, everyone and everything bashes Islam and hey who is to argue with 'mainstream media' lol, CLEARLY they are out there for your own good.

The fact that I go out of my way to learn about other religions, about other cultures, about other civilizations of the past, etc... showcases my willingness and openness to know and understand other people other than what I've been brought up with myself. That however does not mean that I drop my principles I live by when discussing what I believe or what I accept.

the very few muslims that i have known presonally (all converts i believe) have all been very prinicpled and moral people. on this we agree

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
They have adopted a thug life style of the west. Where do they learn it from? The Qur'an? No, from the streets, from music, from the thug culture in the west.

A rapist is to be punished by death. If it were an islamic caliphate these muslims would be put to death for rape.

So to recap - Muslims wont touch filthy western girls....

but...

When Muslims in the Western world get together in a gang and rape underage girls, it's somehow the fault of the west?

Does this also explain your own behaviour too? Has Western culture and music corrupted you in a similar way?

As for them being put to death in an Islamic Caliphate, quite possibly they would but then so would the girls they raped.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 06:39:33 PM »
Not at all, no one beat anything into me, even choice of school was my own. I could have went public school or catholic school. I never had anything forced upon me. If anything my family was against me studying media, but I still went ahead and studied media. So again my choice.

I was raised with eating plain white people food, no spices, plain as plain. Salt was the only 'spice' to be eve rused on mashed potatos and beef lol. I happen to love hot spicy food now that even some Indians can't handle. I love mexican food, jamaican food, arab food, pakistani/indian food, some chinese food, etc...

You do not have a say where you are born, to whom you are born, how you are born, when you are born, what you are born (male or female, skin color), however you do have a choice in what you do in this life and what you chose to believe.

I believe in God and that's my choice, not something that anyone forced upon me. Likewise I submit my will to God, and choose Islam.

I didn't say anyone beat anything into you. You were brought up around the concept of God and you then chose a God worshipping religion to express that belief.

In fact, had it been 'drummed in' or 'beaten in', you would have been more inclined to rebel against it. This is why many kids in Catholic families grow up to hate religion.

If you were born in Tibet, it would be Buddha, in a Hindu region it would be their many gods. No-one forces people there either, it is just what they around from the moment they are born.

This is the basis for your belief in God which you express through Islam.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2012, 06:46:09 PM »
as far as the "mainstream media" putting a 'false face' on Islam. let me tell you what i see/hear regarding Islam. please explain the truth as you see it: this in NOT meant to confrontational or disrespectful, I am truely interested

1. the majority of muslims live in poverty

2. muslims welcome death and teach their children to welcome it as demonstrated by suicide bombers including 9/11(Im certain this one is bullshit)

3. muslims hate westerners and actively seek an end to the west

4. muslims have extraordinarly harsh punishments for things that westerners find minor, such as blasphemy.

Ill stop there.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2012, 07:51:12 PM »

Your open-mindness and principled stand aside , a more important question is this: do you believe your own sense of morality should dictate how other people live? In other words, if you find homosexuality immoral what does that mean for homosexuals? Do you believe you have a right to dictate to them how to live their life, so as to conform to your morality and your sensibilities, or are you content to let them decide for themselves what is moral, what to believe and what to accept?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2012, 09:07:13 PM »
You're taking your stupidity to new heights.

G

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »
;D
R

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
1. the majority of muslims live in poverty
That's like saying majority of non muslims live in riches, it's a generalization. Not true at all. There are rich and poor people on every spectrum of all people on the earth.

2. muslims welcome death and teach their children to welcome it as demonstrated by suicide bombers including 9/11(Im certain this one is bullshit)
Again not true and twisted.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said live this life as a traveller who moves place to place, in other words don't get attached to this life but that does not mean don't live life.

Likewise in another statement prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said live this life as if you'll die tomorrow but as if you'll live forever. In other words, be concious of death all the time, but that does not mean only think of death.

And lastly, we anticipate the after life yes, and we want to live for eternity in the presence of God in heaven. That does not however mean do not live life, but do not be too attached to this life.

3. muslims hate westerners and actively seek an end to the west
Yet westerners are becoming Muslim. It's not like we muslims have an 'agenda' to destroy the west. If anything the west has an agenda to destroy the east. Fact. Look at who's really starting all the wars and where? In the last ten years 7 muslim countries have been attacked and continue to be attacked by the west directly and by proxy.

4. muslims have extraordinarly harsh punishments for things that westerners find minor, such as blasphemy.

Well the west has turned once important issues into non-issues. Islam is of principle it does not waiver in the wind like western lack of principles. Really think about it.

Family values? Generally morals? What drives them in the west? In a nutshell as of last few decades the only 'drive' in western culture has been of materialism, consumerism and over indulgence in desires. Rules are not only bent but broken and changed at any instance by the blow of the wind whatever direction it takes. Mob rule at best.

It is in part due to pop culture that there has been a decline in standards and morality in the west.

Adultery is common place and something to laugh about, fornication is widespread. Homosexuality has become commendable and same genders even marry even though they can never reproduce naturally. Common sense is not so common.

Thieving governments, corporations and elites get away with stealling millions and sometimes billions of dollars and get bailed out of jail.

The reason certain punishments in islam exist and harshly so is to be deterants for society. Try implementing a law where rapists get death penalty and see if anyone dares. Try and see if people will want to steal if their hand is on the line. Sure there will STILL be people who will do these things but the numbers will be astronomically less.

Then generation to generation if these principles are in place, people will not even think about it it changes people.

On the other hand when you allow something then u change it to even being commendable or promoted then that will rise. For example homosexuality, or sexualization and exposition of nudity, if its endorsed little by little it will grow as well. It's common sense that's why society has changed in this direction and not the other way around in the west.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »
It is in part due to pop culture that there has been a decline in standards and morality in the west.

Pop culture! Really? Justin Bieber is the problem?

Adultery is common place and something to laugh about, fornication is widespread. Homosexuality has become commendable and same genders even marry even though they can never reproduce naturally. Common sense is not so common.

A woman who's had her ovaries and uterus removed during her childhood because of cancer. He can never reproduce naturally. Should she not be able to marry? What about a man who had a medical condition that left him impotent? He can never reproduce naturally either. Should he not be able to marry?

The reason certain punishments in islam exist and harshly so is to be deterants for society. Try implementing a law where rapists get death penalty and see if anyone dares.

The fact that people are still sentenced to death in a large number of capital crimes proves that they do dare.

Try and see if people will want to steal if their hand is on the line.

Many do. But even if they didn't, I don't think there's a point in having a discussion with someone who believes someone else's hands should be chopped off.

Sure there will STILL be people who will do these things but the numbers will be astronomically less.

Astronomically less? Really? Can you back up the bullshit you're peddling?

On the other hand when you allow something then u change it to even being commendable or promoted then that will rise. For example homosexuality, or sexualization and exposition of nudity, if its endorsed little by little it will grow as well. It's common sense that's why society has changed in this direction and not the other way around in the west.

Do you have any evidence that homosexity is actually rising, as opposed to homosexuals not living "inside the closet" their whole lives? Also, why are you so obsessed with homosexuals?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
AVXO- are you homosexual?  (serious question)