Author Topic: 9-11 Never forget  (Read 3409 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
9-11 Never forget
« on: September 11, 2012, 07:12:30 AM »
Never forget that this is the day, our government turned on it's own people, killed its citizens, performed domestic terrorism and turned America into the beginning of the police state it is today. Never forget.

May the innocent people that died that day and the firefighters and other responders that died helping REST IN PEACE.

Wiggs (a formerly brainwashed 10 year member of the U.S. Air Force). May all my comrades who died in a pointless battle REST IN PEACE.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: 9-11 Never forget
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:16:35 AM »
Wiggs you dont really believe that? 

Please tell me you dont think 2-Pac is still alive?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 07:18:32 AM »
Never forget that this is the day, our government turned on it's own people, killed its citizens, performed domestic terrorism and turned America into the beginning of the police state it is today. Never forget.

May the innocent people that died that day and the firefighters and other responders that died helping REST IN PEACE.

Wiggs (a formerly brainwashed 10 year member of the U.S. Air Force). May all my comrades who died in a pointless battle REST IN PEACE.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 07:18:35 AM »
I don't know what exactly happened, but I do know there's A LOT more to it than has been told.

I wouldn't doubt involvement by the US government, either.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 07:20:15 AM »
Wiggs you dont really believe that? 

Please tell me you dont think 2-Pac is still alive?

Yes the fuck I do.  I didn't for a very long time....No, Tupac is dead.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
No offense, but you have to be an idiot to believe this shit...There's so much coverup it's fucking insane.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 07:24:05 AM »
agree.  The israelis were brought in to do the dirty work, then the jewish bankers spent 10 years raping the fuck out of this country.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »
No offense, but you have to be an idiot to believe this shit...There's so much coverup it's fucking insane.

No offense, but you have to be an idiot to believe this coverup shit.   :-\

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 07:26:08 AM »
i'm with you wiggs

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 07:30:35 AM »
Occam's razor. It's funny how normally intelligent people can fall victim to incredibly ridiculous ideas. It's also interesting how common sense and IQ are not directly related. You can't teach common sense, trying to get through to these conspiracy nuts is like pounding sand. Especially if believing in a secret truth is important for their sense of identity. They are part of a select few who have knowledge about the world that the average "sheep" doesn't understand.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 07:33:35 AM »

You said it.

RIP to the innocent victimes.... hopefully the full truth will be uncovered some day, doubtful.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 07:36:36 AM »
Occam's razor. It's funny how normally intelligent people can fall victim to incredibly ridiculous ideas. It's also interesting how common sense and IQ are not directly related. You can't teach common sense, trying to get through to these conspiracy nuts is like pounding sand. Especially if believing in a secret truth is important for their sense of identity. They are part of a select few who have knowledge about the world that the average "sheep" doesn't understand.

It's funny how normally intelligent people can fall victim to the evils and tyranny of government.  It's also interesting how theres no direct correlation between IQ and common sense.  You can't teach common sense.  Trying to get through to sheep is like speaking English to one, especially if believing the truth destroys their perfect little world.  They are part of a large mass of people totally content with believing whatever their government tells them and people that don't believe are crazy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 07:36:52 AM »
One of the biggest ways the Military Recruitment Machine got their enlistment.

Seemingly the whole thing could have not been written better by a Hollywood action movie writer.
You have your evil rogue villian, an evil organization (that resembles Cobra), billions of dollars (if not trillions), a military machine with new tech. A country whose citizenry are very smug,  New policies put in place to curb said smug citizenry,  a paranoid, Ill informed (and still are), misguided public...

And hasn't this  same method been tried before to get the public behind a war? Spanish American War, WW2, Vietnam?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 07:39:45 AM »
To believe there is NOT a great deal more to the tale than what is told is ludicrous.

Like I say, I don't have the facts, but I also know there is WAY TOO MUCH information that doesn't make sense in the big picture provided by government.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 07:44:19 AM »
Good post Wiggies, its really sad to see how america is turning into shit more and more since 2001.

Freedom of every citizen of the US is slowly decreasing for "fight with terrorism" and so on

next time it will be Aliens. ::)

WAKE UP!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 07:47:00 AM »
Ron, please don't report me to the Department of Homeland Security or the CIA.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »
To believe there is NOT a great deal more to the tale than what is told is ludicrous.

Like I say, I don't have the facts, but I also know there is WAY TOO MUCH information that doesn't make sense in the big picture provided by government.

What doesn't make sense?  The facts are out there, sometimes the simplest explanation is the one smacking you in the face.  Terrorists hijacked 4 jets, flew 2 into each of the world trade centers, 1 into the pentagon, and 1 into the ground.  It's really not rocket science.  The stupidity in the thread is unreal.  

Americans are so desperate for an exciting govt planned coverup, when the reality is, it was just some nut job terrorists, who succeeded in their mission.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »
What doesn't make sense?  The facts are out there, sometimes the simplest explanation is the one smacking you in the face.  Terrorists hijacked 4 jets, flew 2 into each of the world trade centers, 1 into the pentagon, and 1 into the ground.  It's really not rocket science.  The stupidity in the thread is unreal.  

Americans are so desperate for an exciting govt planned coverup, when the reality is, it was just some nut job terrorists, who succeeded in their mission.  

I used to be like you twat-le...When you awaken, you will be hurt and angry. 

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 07:51:58 AM »
I will tell you something....

THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY AND NEVER WILL!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 07:52:39 AM »
These guys flew these planes perfectly in the towers.  All they needed were some box cutters.  yes.  true story ::)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »
I used to be like you twat-le...When you awaken, you will be hurt and angry. 

Trust me, you were never once like me.  Have you ever had a steady job, retirement, house, education, etc?  Just out of curiousity, what is the one piece of damning evidence that has you so convinced that 9-11 what a govt job?   :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 08:03:57 AM »
Trust me, you were never once like me.  Have you ever had a steady job, retirement, house, education, etc?  Just out of curiousity, what is the one piece of damning evidence that has you so convinced that 9-11 what a govt job?   :D

WOW!  you are so succefull! ::)

homo

next.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 08:06:23 AM »
Say to me with a straight face that they couldn't have stopped the plane from hitting Pentagon.