Author Topic: Another Balt Co kid brings a gun to school  (Read 1123 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Another Balt Co kid brings a gun to school
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »
Ill take 'Guess the Race' for 2 hundred Alex

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »
he thought it was bring your gun to school day i guess

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 11:44:50 AM »
he thought it was bring your gun to school day i guess
Now, they are going to require hand held metal detector devices. I remember when I was a student teacher in Balt City---they had the metal detector machines, and you had an ID card that you had to present.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 12:37:23 PM »
Now, they are going to require hand held metal detector devices. I remember when I was a student teacher in Balt City---they had the metal detector machines, and you had an ID card that you had to present.

We had metal detectors ay my high school and we had to present ID badges when we entered every morning.  A line would form around the building.  Idiots never realized that the fights happened outside before school in line.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:45:18 PM »
We had metal detectors ay my high school and we had to present I'd badges when we entered every morning.  A line would form around the building.  Idiots never realized that the fights happened outside before school in line.
I remember my first day of Observation at this Balt high school, I saw a campus police officer being loaded into a ambulance. Another day, a student was fighting an officer outside of the school....
Most incidents happened outside of the school, as you said.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
I remember my first day of Observation at this Balt high school, I saw a campus police officer being loaded into a ambulance. Another day, a student was fighting an officer outside of the school....
Most incidents happened outside of the school, as you said.

We had an officer assigned to my school.  It wasn't long before he ended up getting his ass handed to him.  He was an old ass dude who didt stay long.  After the incident he was replaced by a much younger guy.  Strangely, years later my brother ended up being the school officer at the same school, Pontiac northern high school.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »
We had an officer assigned to my school.  It wasn't long before he ended up getting his ass handed to him.  He was an old ass dude who didt stay long.  After the incident he was replaced by a much younger guy.  Strangely, years later my brother ended up being the school officer at the same school, Pontiac northern high school.
This high school had multiple police officers assigned to it. Basketball and football powerhouse, Lake Clifton-Eastern High School. A huge campus.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
Racist thread reported. 

It was probably just Adonis's kid bringing in a turn of the century Victorian revolver.  No harm intended, just classing up show and tell a little. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 02:33:26 PM »
guns need to be banned so there will be less of them
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:17 PM »
This high school had multiple police officers assigned to it. Basketball and football powerhouse, Lake Clifton-Eastern High School. A huge campus.
The whole world is out of control, violence, economy etc. What will happen if this continues?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
The whole world is out of control, violence, economy etc. What will happen if this continues?
Order out of chaos?
Order imposed due the "children" (the citizenry) needing structure and discipline.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 02:58:25 PM »
We had metal detectors ay my high school and we had to present ID badges when we entered every morning.  A line would form around the building.  Idiots never realized that the fights happened outside before school in line.

maybe the idiots didn't really care about the fighting if it happened outside the school perimeters and their responsibility?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 05:04:44 PM »
Order out of chaos?
Order imposed due the "children" (the citizenry) needing structure and discipline.
Yes my man childhood rules it all.