Poll

Do you have more or less understanding, symphony, and tolerance of Muslims based on a_ahmeds posts?

More favorable view
1 (5.9%)
Less favorable view
16 (94.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: a_ahmed Poll - Tolerance of Muslims  (Read 735 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
a_ahmed Poll - Tolerance of Muslims
« on: September 11, 2012, 07:03:57 PM »
Do you have more or less understanding, sympathy, and tolerance of Muslims based on a_ahmeds posts?   ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: a_ahmed Poll - Tolerance of Muslims
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:14:15 PM »
Why are Muslims like a_ahmed so sensitive?, if anyone criticises him or Islam he goes crying to the moderators.  If Muslims are so dominant, why do they cry like little bitches every time they are challenged?
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 03:28:08 AM »
What was the name of that short movie that caused all the trouble in the Middle East?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 05:11:59 PM »
Next to Straw, I don't think I've seen anyone cry to the mods more.  Well Jag is close, but a_ahmed is probably her gimmick to replace her Samson account anyway.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »
Do you have more or less understanding, symphony, and tolerance of Muslims based on a_ahmeds posts?   ???

My Muslim symphony has improved as orchestrated by a_ahmed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
Next to Straw, I don't think I've seen anyone cry to the mods more.  Well Jag is close, but a_ahmed is probably her gimmick to replace her Samson account anyway.

LOL, Are you still thinking I'm Samson?  ???  Dude, I'm embarrassed for you.   :-[

Gee, which mod was it who started that rumour after he didn't like the conclusions he came to about himself during a conversation with myself and Samson?  :-\
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:56 PM »

My Muslim symphony has improved as orchestrated by a_ahmed.

HAHAHAHA!!!  I'm going to go ahead and chalk that one up to spell check!!  ;D ;D ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!  I'm going to go ahead and chalk that one up to spell check!!  ;D ;D ;D

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 06:38:10 PM »
Do you have more or less understanding, sympathy, and tolerance of Muslims based on a_ahmeds posts?   ???

Before the crybaby's posts, I don't think it was possible for me to have less sympathy or tolerance towards the Mohammedans and their militant, totalitarian ideology that masquerades as a religion so they haven't really changed anything. Did his posts further confirm the hypocrisy of your average Mohammedan scumbag? Certainly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 08:17:25 PM »
Before the crybaby's posts, I don't think it was possible for me to have less sympathy or tolerance towards the Mohammedans and their militant, totalitarian ideology that masquerades as a religion so they haven't really changed anything. Did his posts further confirm the hypocrisy of your average Mohammedan scumbag? Certainly.

I was a bit of a Muslim apologist before he came along.

If Israel is surrounded by lunatics like him, I do feel for them

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »
I don't like to paint all Muslims with one brush but I'm not a fan the radical Islamist Muslim.  They are savage, primitive and creating chaos all over the globe.  It's difficult to tell just how many Muslims are jihadists and how many are not.  I have a suspicion that the percentage is quite high.  I feel that there is no way to live peacefully with them.  They want us dead.  They can't be reasoned with or bribed to play nice.  They show us no tolerance or mercy so they should be receive none in return.  If they want a global holy war then I say we take the gloves off and really show them how to party.  Kill or be killed is the way of the world.  So fucking be it.

a_ahmed's behavior has no impact on my opinion of Muslims good or bad.      

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 11:03:23 PM »
^^^^^ Great Post - Before a-ahmed, I also used to be a bit of a Muslim apologist, I just had no idea how fanatical they were, how intolerant of others and how deeply brainwashed they had become.  After investigating Islam, it is impossible to side with them, they are simply collectively deluded.  

By Robert Spencer - Westerners are brought up to think of anger as a sign of weakness, powerlessness and lack of self-control. "Big dogs don't have to bark," as we say in Denmark. In Muslim culture, anger is seen as a sign of strength. To Muslims, being aggressive is in itself an argument and a way of gaining respect. But we should not be impressed when we see pictures of bearded men hopping up and down, shouting like animals and shooting in the air. We should take it for what it is: the local madhouse passing by.

In Western culture, self-confidence is connected with the ability to meet criticism calmly and to respond rationally. We are raised to see people who easily get angry when criticized, as insecure and immature. In Muslim culture it is the opposite; it is honorable to respond aggressively and to engage in a physical fight in order to scare or force critics to withdraw, even if this results in a prison sentence or even death. They see non-aggressive responses to such threats and violence as a sign of a vulnerability that is to be exploited. They do not interpret a peaceful response as an invitation to enter into a dialogue, diplomacy, intellectual debate, compromise or peaceful coexistence.

"Locus of control" is a term used in psychology, and relates to the way in which people feel that their lives are controlled. In Western culture, we are brought up to have an "inner locus of control," meaning that we see our own inner emotions, reactions, decisions and views as the main deciding factor in our lives. There may be outer circumstances that influence our situation, but in the end, it is our own perception of a situation and the way we handle it that decides our future and our state of mind. The "inner locus of control" leads to increased self-responsibility and motivates people to become able to solve their own problems. Muslims are brought up to have an "outer locus of control." Their constant use of the term inshallah ("Allah willing") when talking about the future, as well as the fact that most aspects of their lives are decided by outer traditions and authorities, leaves very little space for individual freedom. Independent initiatives are often severely punished. This shapes their way of thinking, and means that when things go wrong, it is always the fault of others or the situation. Unfortunately, many Westerners go overboard with their self-responsibility and start to take responsibility for others' behavior as well. The mix of many Westerners being overly forgiving, their flexible attitude, and Muslim self-pity and blame is the psychological crowbar that has opened the West to Islamization. Our overly protective welfare system shields immigrants from noticing the consequences of their own misbehavior and thereby learning from their mistakes and motivating them to improve.

Finally, identity plays a big role when it comes to psychological differences between Muslims and Westerners. Westerners are taught to be open and tolerant toward other cultures, races, religions, etc. This makes us less critical, impairs our ability to discriminate, and makes our societies open to the influence of other cultural trends and values that may not always be constructive. Muslims, on the other hand, are taught again and again that they are superior, and that all others are so bad that Allah will throw them in hell when they die. While most Westerners find national and cultural pride embarrassing, Muslim culture's self-glorification, massive use of inbreeding, the rule that only Muslims can marry Muslims and their all-pervading social control function as self-protecting mechanisms on the levels of culture and identity.

In general, Westerners are taught to be kind, self-assured, self-responsible and tolerant, while Muslims are taught to be aggressive, insecure, irresponsible and intolerant.

For more from this article. http://www.actforaustralia.com/articles/robert-spencer-interviews-nicolai-sennels-muslims-are-taught-be-aggressive-insecure
V

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 03:57:28 PM »
My opinions about Muslims have not changed in any way.

I don't have any more or any less tolerance for muslims because I never "tolerated" Muslims to begin with.
I accepted them.

As for my understanding of Islam which I believe to be a different thing from "muslims". I would have to say it has increased, based on my own research, occasionally triggered by some things a_ahmed has written, but in my eyes, there is a big difference between a people and a religion.

Your question imo is equivalent to saying do you like or dislike Catholics more or less, now that it is revealed that the Church systemically covered up crimes, or like saying do you like or dislike Christians more or less because it was revealed that Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker may have been hypocrites.

For me it is a separation of the people and the religion. I may or may not dislike a particular religion or aspects of it, but I do not allow my limited knowledge of someone else's religion to form the basis of my opinions about the characters of the people who follow it.

I also believe that those who are sincerely seeking knowledge regarding islam, can find it with a_ahmed's help, if they're willing to weed through the barrage of rat-pack attacks by others, ...and if a_ahmed is able to "keep calm & carry on" in the face of the assault.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »
I don't like to paint all Muslims with one brush but I'm not a fan the radical Islamist Muslim.  They are savage, primitive and creating chaos all over the globe.  It's difficult to tell just how many Muslims are jihadists and how many are not.  I have a suspicion that the percentage is quite high.  I feel that there is no way to live peacefully with them.  They want us dead.  They can't be reasoned with or bribed to play nice.  They show us no tolerance or mercy so they should be receive none in return.  If they want a global holy war then I say we take the gloves off and really show them how to party.  Kill or be killed is the way of the world.  So fucking be it.

a_ahmed's behavior has no impact on my opinion of Muslims good or bad.      

No one likes radicals of any stripe or religion.
A big problem is who is funding arming and supporting all these radicals? Ask yourself that?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 04:05:40 PM »
^^^^^ Great Post - Before a-ahmed, I also used to be a bit of a Muslim apologist, I just had no idea how fanatical they were, how intolerant of others and how deeply brainwashed they had become.  After investigating Islam, it is impossible to side with them, they are simply collectively deluded.  

By Robert Spencer - Westerners are brought up to think of anger as a sign of weakness, powerlessness and lack of self-control. "Big dogs don't have to bark," as we say in Denmark. In Muslim culture, anger is seen as a sign of strength. To Muslims, being aggressive is in itself an argument and a way of gaining respect. But we should not be impressed when we see pictures of bearded men hopping up and down, shouting like animals and shooting in the air. We should take it for what it is: the local madhouse passing by.

In Western culture, self-confidence is connected with the ability to meet criticism calmly and to respond rationally. We are raised to see people who easily get angry when criticized, as insecure and immature. In Muslim culture it is the opposite; it is honorable to respond aggressively and to engage in a physical fight in order to scare or force critics to withdraw, even if this results in a prison sentence or even death. They see non-aggressive responses to such threats and violence as a sign of a vulnerability that is to be exploited. They do not interpret a peaceful response as an invitation to enter into a dialogue, diplomacy, intellectual debate, compromise or peaceful coexistence.

"Locus of control" is a term used in psychology, and relates to the way in which people feel that their lives are controlled. In Western culture, we are brought up to have an "inner locus of control," meaning that we see our own inner emotions, reactions, decisions and views as the main deciding factor in our lives. There may be outer circumstances that influence our situation, but in the end, it is our own perception of a situation and the way we handle it that decides our future and our state of mind. The "inner locus of control" leads to increased self-responsibility and motivates people to become able to solve their own problems. Muslims are brought up to have an "outer locus of control." Their constant use of the term inshallah ("Allah willing") when talking about the future, as well as the fact that most aspects of their lives are decided by outer traditions and authorities, leaves very little space for individual freedom. Independent initiatives are often severely punished. This shapes their way of thinking, and means that when things go wrong, it is always the fault of others or the situation. Unfortunately, many Westerners go overboard with their self-responsibility and start to take responsibility for others' behavior as well. The mix of many Westerners being overly forgiving, their flexible attitude, and Muslim self-pity and blame is the psychological crowbar that has opened the West to Islamization. Our overly protective welfare system shields immigrants from noticing the consequences of their own misbehavior and thereby learning from their mistakes and motivating them to improve.

Finally, identity plays a big role when it comes to psychological differences between Muslims and Westerners. Westerners are taught to be open and tolerant toward other cultures, races, religions, etc. This makes us less critical, impairs our ability to discriminate, and makes our societies open to the influence of other cultural trends and values that may not always be constructive. Muslims, on the other hand, are taught again and again that they are superior, and that all others are so bad that Allah will throw them in hell when they die. While most Westerners find national and cultural pride embarrassing, Muslim culture's self-glorification, massive use of inbreeding, the rule that only Muslims can marry Muslims and their all-pervading social control function as self-protecting mechanisms on the levels of culture and identity.

In general, Westerners are taught to be kind, self-assured, self-responsible and tolerant, while Muslims are taught to be aggressive, insecure, irresponsible and intolerant.

For more from this article. http://www.actforaustralia.com/articles/robert-spencer-interviews-nicolai-sennels-muslims-are-taught-be-aggressive-insecure

Your feelings about muslims are no secret, but I have to say this is probably the first post you've made on the subject that I actually liked. You kept the insults and trolling to a minimum. I guess because you were actually posting someone else's argument rather than using your own hateful & intolerant wording. It was in any event, an interesting piece.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 05:16:32 PM »
Is this a Political topic or a Religious one?
w