Author Topic: GEAR IS NOT AS POTENT AS IT USED TO BE!ARTICLE AT BOTTOM.DEA raids San Rafael Ch  (Read 5625 times)

whitewidow

The chinese powder suppliers are a bunch of liars! so are some of the top american sources who claim they pay more for top grade powders but have no proof to back it up!. They cannot trust a third party lab certificate of analysis. It can be old! or phony.

The gear in the early days up to 2,006 was good! sources could test their powders for cheap! and the end user coud test their gear for cheap! that is how you find a good source. many of the Top sources who are no longer in business due to operation raw deal had their gear tested by their clients and it was usualy overdosed or very close to right on. everybody used SRCS. The price was fair and it was a real chemical service that the DEA even used.

So I laugh at these top sources who say their powder is the best because they pay more then others even though they have no proof. I will tell you this all the overseas suppliers know this and send shit these days stepped on raws. No lab tests ever get done anymore very seldom. if anything was in question back in the day 100$ would settle the argument. The rights taken away from the consumer are horrible! we deserve to know what we are shooting.

for christ sakes they had dance safe who were at raves testing kids x tabs to make sure they were taking real MDMA. here is the article. many of you have probably seen it.

DEA raids San Rafael Chemical Services - a supplement and steroid testing lab.
Submitted by George Spellwin on November 12, 2007 - 2:00am.
Tags:Anabolic Steroids
Dear Friend and Fellow Athlete,

On Friday November 9th 2007, I spoke with Ralph Meibos, the president of San Rafael Chemical Services in Salt Lake City Utah. San Rafael has been doing lab analysis for the supplement industry for 17 years. Basically, the supplement industry uses them for quality control to make sure that their products meet label claim. Until last week, they had a DEA license. A company or an individual could send them a sample of a drug to test to make sure it contained what it was supposed to contain.

So, you could send them your multi-vitamin to see if there was as much Vitamin C in the bottle as the lab le claims. You could send them one of your generic heart pills to make sure it was the same as the brand pill. And you could even send them an anabolic steroid sample and they would tell you if it was what you thought it was.

Well, the DEA did not like this and had a problem with San Rafael performing quality control for steroid manufacturers and underground labs. And so they were raided. As a result, they had to surrender their DEA license, so they can no longer work with controlled substances.

The President, Mr. Meibos, is understandably devastated. As he explained to me, the raid was not a financial blow to his business, because the majority of what he tests are dietary supplements, but, the taking of his customer lists, financial records and essentially lots of the documentation he uses to run his business has be a severe emotional blow.

I asked him why he thought he was raided and he offered up several theories:

One is the "low hanging fruit" theory. According to Mr. Meibos, the DEA has been so ineffective at busting narcotics dealers, that they are going after the steroid dealer and he was swept up in that. He even suggested that he believed that the DEA could have thought that he was running a BALCO style lab instead of a chemical testing facility.

He also speculated that the Raid could have been provoked by an unscrupulous underground lab itself. For example, some of the steroids he tested were what they were supposed to be. Others of the steroids he tested were not what they were supposed to be and some samples even contained completely unrelated and dangerous substances. His lab was shining a light on the really bad underground labs passing off one substance as a specific anabolic steroid when it was not. Mr. Meibos speculates that a lab getting a bad quality grade could have vindictively tipped off the DEA.

In my opinion, San Rafael Chemical Services is an innocent victim that got swept up on Operation Raw Deal - the largest steroid enforcement action in U.S. history.

Here is the statement that San Rafael issued.

To whom it may concern,

We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurrence however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.

Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misapprehension that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitimate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry.

Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Commission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reviewed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy.

We voluntarily surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances. Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and minimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,
San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc.

Discuss San Rafael Chemical Services - SRCS raided by DEA on the EliteFitness.com Forums.

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Until SRSC was raided, primo was scarce.   A year after the raid every little home grown AAS shop suddenly had "legit" primo in stock.   ::)  Which always seemed to work exactly like weak test prop and EQ.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Very true.

I think it's important to have a measure to test our gear, it keeps sources on their toes. Right now i think a lot of shady sources are getting away with very low concentration products because there isn't an accurate testing measure.

8)

darts

• Getbig II
is it bad that this doesn't surprise me one bit?

Oly15

• Getbig III
Nice article. Sad and true at the same time. it only makes sense that quality would diminish over time with tighter regulations and complete illegality.

WW, do you believe there are any sources left that still have relatively potent gear, perhaps close to quality and potency of the juice that floated around in the 70's?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
My approach is to make sure I max out the chart when I get my test levels checked, 5 shots of test usually does this, I don't care if the gear is weaker or not and I don't care if it is pharm grade or not as long as it maxes out the chart.   8)

whitewidow

Nice article. Sad and true at the same time. it only makes sense that quality would diminish over time with tighter regulations and complete illegality.

WW, do you believe there are any sources left that still have relatively potent gear, perhaps close to quality and potency of the juice that floated around in the 70's?

No- you can barely find strong dbol anymore and potent oral winstrol is very hard to find. The dbol and anadrol in the 70's was insane. ciba made it and it blew alot of people up! It wouldn't promote the sever water retention and aot of bodybuilders didn't get the puffy nipple side effects. doing PCT back then was not as popular at all.

They also had very strong halotesten in the 80's. all the gear was better back then. I guess I am just going on what I have heard from pros and amateurs from that era as I did not use gear till 2004. Just look what the oral turinabol did to the women german olympic swimmers! they were all juiced up with muscle. That was a -sponsored doping regimen supported by the government. they were ony 5mg tablets.

definately stronger then the TBol made by the UGL's today. The oils were aso way stronger. I can think of a few UGL's who had good gear that tested out very pure but one got busted and now works for a supplement company  and so does the other guy. There is one other guy who created very potent designers but he does the same thing started a supplement company. Most of the guys who make the best gear own or work for supplement companys. But in the early 2,000's testing was easy to do wich brought us better gear because sources coud test their raws and clients could test their gear. Nobody got jacked back then.

Now of days these top sources think because they pay more they get great raws! well that is all speculation they have no tests to back up what they say! their supplier might of showed them a lab test done in china but how can you believe those tests? they could be phony or just made up. It sucks nobody can really lab test any of these top sources gear! I think alot of you guys would be surprised.

Another thing is all the dealers overseas know we have no options anymore like we used to,and the overseas dealers take advantage of that. You have to be someone big in the industry like wiliam llwellyn or Ronny T to find a place that tests gear and HGH. I have no idea who they use! I know they got the kigs tested but not sure who did the testing.

The kig Test turned out to be true the chinese were scamming the usa.in a 100IU kit maybe one 10IU vial would be real HGH. They tested alpha-pharma gear and it was on the money and free of contaminents. best gear they had seen in awhile. def human grade in their eyes. alpha-pharma also provided them alot of documnetation proving they were a legit company and not a ugl. None of this matters though we shoud be abe to do lab tests like back in the day! their are contaminents found in gear! just for our safety they should allow a testing service. without one it just opens the market for scammers. selling contaminated gear.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Now of days these top sources think because they pay more they get great raws! well that is all speculation they have no tests to back up what they say! their supplier might of showed them a lab test done in china but how can you believe those tests? they could be phony or just made up. It sucks nobody can really lab test any of these top sources gear! I think alot of you guys would be surprised.

Another thing is all the dealers overseas know we have no options anymore like we used to,and the overseas dealers take advantage of that. You have to be someone big in the industry like wiliam llwellyn or Ronny T to find a place that tests gear and HGH. I have no idea who they use.

Exactly!

8)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
I have to agree fully here.

In my experience since 2009 dirty gear causes me bad acne, perhaps its the bad doses on the bottles?
But I have a brand that I consider "clean" now, what the dose is whos to say, it says 250 \ml but how do I know. I know that i get zero pip from it, almost no lump etc and acne is all but gone.
I still grow and lean out when im on like 1500mg week. I know guys 10 times my size that are only on 600, so that already tells me something. UNDERDOSED but clean :)

I would so pay 100 bucks to have this crap tested.
The fact is that 90% of it is made in some guys freaking kitchen sink.

whitewidow

I have to agree fully here.

In my experience since 2009 dirty gear causes me bad acne, perhaps its the bad doses on the bottles?
But I have a brand that I consider "clean" now, what the dose is whos to say, it says 250 \ml but how do I know. I know that i get zero pip from it, almost no lump etc and acne is all but gone.
I still grow and lean out when im on like 1500mg week. I know guys 10 times my size that are only on 600, so that already tells me something. UNDERDOSED but clean :)

I would so pay 100 bucks to have this crap tested.
The fact is that 90% of it is made in some guys freaking kitchen sink.

I think if alot of you guys saw how your source made your gear it would make you sick and upset that is what you have beenn shooting! 90% it is some kid in their 20's who has no highschool diploma! And probably does not even wash their hands after they shit!

Their is some real kill UGL gear sometimes but those are the super private sources barely anybody gets to use.So I am not saying all the UGL's are bad just a good majority. You can really score on some UGL gear if you do your homework and are in the industry and know the gear circle well.

dropship

• Getbig I
Lots of good gear still available but I don't agree with prohibition its our right to test what we put in our bodies IMO.

whitewidow

I am not saying all UGL's are going to be crap. All I am saying is you never know the conditions where it is being made. You never know how much training the chef actually has. You never know what their chinese supplier is shipping them. their suppliers could make mistakes and accidently misslabel something.

I think there are good UGL's out their but most will be private and hard to get in with. If they are just letting everybody order I would be careful. Better to get in with somebody who is private.

I just think before operation raw deal or basically before san rafael chemical services went down sources had to be on their game, because they knew the customer could test their gear at any time given. allso SRCS would Test raw material so the supplier knew what kind of uality of material they were working with.

You have to be a little more careful these days because the chinese and eastern europeans know we cannot test gear and they take advantage of us sometimes. I just like the days where if you questioned a product you could get it lab tested for 100$ if it was a single compound. if it was sustanon it would cost more 250$. 100$ per compound. or some double bblends those would be 200$. tabs were always 100$ but you had to send them at least 10 tabs. I just wish we still had a service like this. Times used to be better.

However I am not saying every single UGL is crap. just be cautious. you might hit the jackpot sometimes and get a killer UGL. alwasy buy based on referrals from people you actually know! some people bump a source without even trying the product.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
I mean...how can a good lab NOT get their raw's tested...who knows what else is in the powder...my source I know tests the gear when he gets it...if it tests bad, then he sends it back, labs that have a good name and respect and don't care about making money, care about sending good and accurately dosed products, have had the raws tested at some point...most labs could give a shit about us and our hard earned cash...sooo, UGL are not all bad, but they are few and far between...and if the source carries test suspension and works well, you could almost guarantee that everything else is good..I would not recommend getting suspension from an UGL, just too dangerous...but I took a chance and ended up no issues but great gains...depends on the UGL you use naturally...

whitewidow

I mean...how can a good lab NOT get their raw's tested...who knows what else is in the powder...my source I know tests the gear when he gets it...if it tests bad, then he sends it back, labs that have a good name and respect and don't care about making money, care about sending good and accurately dosed products, have had the raws tested at some point...most labs could give a shit about us and our hard earned cash...sooo, UGL are not all bad, but they are few and far between...and if the source carries test suspension and works well, you could almost guarantee that everything else is good..I would not recommend getting suspension from an UGL, just too dangerous...but I took a chance and ended up no issues but great gains...depends on the UGL you use naturally...

man if you really know of a lab or could ask your source of a legit lab that tests for gear-LMK via PM. I really need to find a place that does lab testing.I would love to put some suppiers to the test.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

There are no places to have the tests done in the United States.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
man if you really know of a lab or could ask your source of a legit lab that tests for gear-LMK via PM. I really need to find a place that does lab testing.I would love to put some suppiers to the test.
There is a way

There are no places to have the tests done in the United States.

8)
There is an alternative here, will get back to you.

whitewidow

There is a way
There is an alternative here, will get back to you.

please do. I want to test some suppliers gear.just for fun. I have not found one place. I do not have those wiliam Llwellyn connections.