Author Topic: TIME: One of the most craven and ill-advised tactical moves in this entire campa  (Read 1516 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Unless the Romney campaign has gamed this crisis out in some manner completely invisible to the Gang of 500, his doubling down on criticism of the President for the statement coming out of Cairo is likely to be seen as one of the most craven and ill-advised tactical moves in this entire campaign.

http://thepage.time.com/2012/09/12/romney-and-foreign-policy/

Romney’s decision to use a fatal attack on Americans as an opportunity to seek political gain based on a complete lie is just the latest example of his copyrighted #romneyshambles campaign. It is a classic #romneyfail.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/09/12/when-youve-lost-halperin-and-his-500/
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/12/13828189-romney-fails-critical-leadership-test

Jumping Ship Update:

Romney’s decision to weigh in is generating criticism from fellow Republicans. Former Sen. John Sununu of New Hampshire said on MSNBC Wednesday morning: “They probably should have waited. … You look at the way things unfolded, you look at the timing of it, they probably should have waited.”
http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/romney-campaign-denies-acting-rashly-on-libyan-situation-20120912

Bracing for trouble before the start of the protests here and in Libya, the American Embassy released a statement shortly after noon that appeared to refer to Mr. Jones : "The United States Embassy in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions." It later denounced the "unjustified breach of our embassy."

Apparently unaware of the timing of the first embassy statement, the Republican presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, put out a statement just before midnight Tuesday saying, "It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks." Mr. Romney also said he was "outraged" at the attacks on the embassy and consulate.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/three-quick-points-on-the-libya-killings/262263/

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/09/romneys-false-libya-attack-puts-him-way-ahead-of-mainstream-gop.php?ref=fpblg

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
The media is doing all it can to deflect  this foreign policy disaster from Obama.

Pathetic.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
romney  is doing all it can to deflect  this foreign policy disaster from Obama.  :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The media is doing all it can to deflect  this foreign policy disaster from Obama.

Pathetic.

It was Romneys decision to appear in front of the cameras so WTF are you talking about ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It was Romneys decision to appear in front of the cameras so WTF are you talking about ???

STFU knee padder.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
STFU knee padder.

What an intelligent response ::)

You really are the stereo typical neocon.

Dumb as shit but thinks he has all the answers. Fuck of failure you dont have the brain capacity to argue with grown men

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What an intelligent response ::)

You really are the stereo typical neocon.

Dumb as shit but thinks he has all the answers. Fuck of failure you dont have the brain capacity to argue with grown men

Romney was 100 percent correct to call out the disastrous policies of this Marxist maggot in the WH.  Funk him, fuk his wife and aunt and uncle, and F you! 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romney was 100 percent correct to call out the disastrous policies of this Marxist maggot in the WH.  Funk him, fuk his wife and aunt and uncle, and F you! 

Yeah you really debunked my claim that neocons are stupid here ::)

Keep going retard your only digging your hole deeper

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Skip to comments.

For Barack Obama, Muslims can do no wrong
Washington Times ^ | Kate Obenshain
Posted on September 14, 2012 3:01:55 AM EDT by neverdem

On 9/11, in response to an anti-Islam video that went viral on YouTube last week, Obama's Egyptian embassy released a statement deploring “the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims — as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions.” This is beyond imagination: On 9/11, the anniversary of the attacks by radical Islamists on our nation, Islamic protestors compromised the U.S. embassy in Cairo, tearing the American flag to shreds to cries of “We are Usama!” and the Obama administration responds that our concern needs to be the “hurt feelings” of Muslims.

The administration’s response in Libya was not much better, placing condemnation of “denigrating religious beliefs” over outrage at the killing of our ambassador and other diplomatic staff there. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issued a statement saying that while the United States “deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others there is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”

Finally, on Wednesday morning, Obama condemned “the outrageous attack.” The entire administration response is noteworthy for being short on outrage over the blatant attacks against America in the name of Islam. Yet coming from this administration, the weak response should surprise no one.

In June 2009 Obama spoke in Cairo, Egypt, saying he wanted “a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect.” But this is the part that gave us a clue of what was to come: “I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”...

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
This is a absolute disaster for Obama that the media is trying real hard to shield him from.Any time Obama has to deviate from the Bush playbook he steps on his dick. No security...CIA failed to act etc etc. I hope Romney keeps hammering him...pictures of 1979...over and over and over again. Obama is a pussy...he was prodded into Bin Laden...he uses drones because the Admin is risk averse......drones and airstrikes can only do so much. If they hadn't convinced Barry that 2000lbs JDAMs weren't the answer in Pakistan, we'd have no idea that Bin Laden was dead..and it would have killed a shit ton of paki's to boot. The Bush built JSOC killers supported by the Bush built intell services killed Obama....Barry is on his own here...he BUILT IT..he OWNS its.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is a absolute disaster for Obama that the media is trying real hard to shield him from.Any time Obama has to deviate from the Bush playbook he steps on his dick. No security...CIA failed to act etc etc. I hope Romney keeps hammering him...pictures of 1979...over and over and over again. Obama is a pussy...he was prodded into Bin Laden...he uses drones because the Admin is risk averse......drones and airstrikes can only do so much. If they hadn't convinced Barry that 2000lbs JDAMs weren't the answer in Pakistan, we'd have no idea that Bin Laden was dead..and it would have killed a shit ton of paki's to boot. The Bush built JSOC killers supported by the Bush built intell services killed Obama....Barry is on his own here...he BUILT IT..he OWNS its.

You make our troops look bad. Please stop posting and shoot something instead.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fuck you asshole.   He is Major in the USMC for fucks sake moron.

Typical obama slaves attack everything to prop up their failed messiah   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fuck you asshole.   He is Major in the USMC for fucks sake moron.

Typical obama slaves attack everything to prop up their failed messiah   

And he is doing a great job.
Keep at it HH6.

You have no future in politics(thats a compliment by the way).

I respect your service unlike the politicians

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Romney has been two things on this issue that Obama hasn't...consistent and correct.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romney has been two things on this issue that Obama hasn't...consistent and correct.

Romney’s decision to use a fatal attack on Americans as an opportunity to seek political gain based on a complete lie

How do you make a lie = Correct  ?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Obama has fucked this situation up from day one.  Obama has played politics with the war on terror since the 2008 campaign using the deaths of servicemen and Bin Laden to further his political agenda.   Romeny is perfectly justified in pointing out the failures...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Come on boys, the media is covering for Obama...this looks exactly like 1979. Now Romney isn't Reagan and he'll pull out of Afghanistan in 2014 just like Obama is, but arab spring shit has been a cluster from day one. If your isolationist like paul..then you don't care...as long as the policy is consistant, thats fine. That can be debated later.....but if your in..ala drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen...then your all in. make sure the damm Egyptian army calls the shots, back them with cash and help them wack the leaders of the Muslim brotherhood...i don't know...but do something other then like the wack jobs take over.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

Not this tour...my days of that shit are over. My day revolves around chow and my training in the gym....and endless meetings to no where.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Romney’s decision to use a fatal attack on Americans as an opportunity to seek political gain based on a complete lie

How do you make a lie = Correct  ?

What was the lie you stupid fucking worthless sack of trash? 

The embassy put the apology on the website you ignorant hack. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
...DOS has always been left leaning...now its full of wack job idealists eager to get back at 8 years of Bush's boys doing their thing.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

And this is the crux of the issue. The dumbass's in DC see everything an American prism, apologies don't work in the ME.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Not this tour...my days of that shit are over. My day revolves around chow and my training in the gym....and endless meetings to no where.

Im glad you are alive and well.

I respect your service.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The attack from Romney was on Obama not the... I give up.

Romney is a hero Obama is a communist traitor and the world is black and white. Happy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The attack from Romney was on Obama not the... I give up.

Romney is a hero Obama is a communist traitor and the world is black and white. Happy?

State Department is part of Obama Admn moron.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

what was Reagans response when the marine barracks were bombed in 1983

Romneys comments PRECEDED the deaths of the terrorist attack (it was not just a mob that went too far) and it's political malpractice to make comments such as Romeny did as a situation was escalating

just fucking stupid and craven and totally unbecoming the office which he seeks