Author Topic: Possible conspiracy theory on anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’  (Read 10401 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm taking a guess that it's soon to be revealed “Sam Bacile" was working for Iran.  You probably know what I'm thinking past that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Possible conspiracy theory on anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »
He was interviewed by phone. He claims to have been funded by 100 jews or 100 jewish organizations or some crap like that its all over israeli news websites

Its no longer a theory but certain sites are already trying to deny the whole thing as it would cause a 'blacklash against the majority of jews' for what little action of some israelis (in this case US israeli dual citzen) has reaped

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:24:52 PM »
He was interviewed by phone. He claims to have been funded by 100 jews or 100 jewish organizations or some crap like that its all over israeli news websites

Its no longer a theory but certain sites are already trying to deny the whole thing as it would cause a 'blacklash against the majority of jews' for what little action of some israelis (in this case US israeli dual citzen) has reaped
This shot way over your head.  You're such a fucking idiot.  Please don't post in my threads.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
Then don't create threads if you don't want others to post in your thread. How about that?  ::) What are you a tyrant, free speech anyone? Haha

Yes it's the work of an extremist copt of Egyptian origin with US citizenship, a dual citizenship US/Israeli Jew, and the redneck pastor Terry jones.

An unholy alliance of satan worshippers.

It's funny if it was a movie, promoting hitler, denying holocaust, promoting a holocaust, anti-semetic, there would be an international uproar by western governments. Of course Muslims wouldn't resort to slander of other religions, only debate, but here we are. "21st century Christians and Jews" resorting to childish movie making intending to harm, incite, violate, insult and ridicule 1.5 billion people

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02:10 PM »
Then don't create threads if you don't want others to post in your thread. How about that?  ::) What are you a tyrant, free speech anyone? Haha

Yes it's the work of an extremist copt of Egyptian origin with US citizenship, a dual citizenship US/Israeli Jew, and the redneck pastor Terry jones.

An unholy alliance of satan worshippers.

It's funny if it was a movie, promoting hitler, denying holocaust, promoting a holocaust, anti-semetic, there would be an international uproar by western governments. Of course Muslims wouldn't resort to slander of other religions, only debate, but here we are. "21st century Christians and Jews" resorting to childish movie making intending to harm, incite, violate, insult and ridicule 1.5 billion people
I didn't order you not to post in my threads.  I'm asking because I don't want your dumb ass hijacking it like you are.  You don't even understand what I'm suggesting because of your blind hate.  Go away gimmick.  Nobody wants you posting in their threads lol...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
You're a bum buddy.

Israel plots in every way. They are experts of psychological warfare. They are using this as another excuse to drive angry moron ignorant americans to want more wars and more bloodshed.

You are being played more than 'muslims are being played'.

Israel will do ANYTHING to get its way.

Even the so called today's news that the 'relationship between israel and US is weakening' is a bunch of horse shit, Israel implying we dont give a damn we will attack iran without you if we have to. yet in reality they are cowards who still want to involve the US in yet another war for their cause.

Yes like anything today, it has to do with their goals, invade iran or go home crying

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »
I'm ignoring you mussie, get out of my thread please.

This smells like a false flag operation to me and I don't think Iran was behind it but I'm guessing that it's traced back to Iran lol.

The director of the movie actually pops up to say, hey, I'm jewish and this is funded by all jews.  LOL...  It's so absurd.  I can't see a legit jewish director who is only working for himself saying that and I can't see an iranian provocature being so blatently obvious.  It just looks like an operation to me.  If this is the way it plays out, the benefits for neoconservative foreign policy goals is obvious and huge.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
Are you stupid?

If it's by Iran? DO you think Terry Pastor Jones would 'support it'.

Now you're making absurd claims. Thank God this is in 'conspiracy theories'. Only an idiot would fall for this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
Are you stupid?

If it's by Iran? DO you think Terry Pastor Jones would 'support it'.

Now you're making absurd claims. Thank God this is in 'conspiracy theories'. Only an idiot would fall for this.
please go away.  You didn't understand a thing I just said jackass.  I said I think it may be made to look like Iran was behind it.  We'll know that in a week or so if they pop up in the news saying it's linked to Iran.  At that point in the minds of everyone here it will look like sabotage of American efforts by Iran that ended up killing important Americans.  The Pastor wouldn't know any of this since it hasn't fucking happened yet ::)  I'm guessing where this is going idiot.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »
Not gonna happen. They have plenty of other means to 'link iran' to some other bs.

Like they tried to in hungary (bombing -- handy work of mossad no doubt) and the fast and furious .. they tried to link that to iran even.. and of course the mexican dude who was going to 'assasinate' the saudi ambassador/attack embassy/etc...

They will scheme some crazy shit false flag like that not these uprisings or anything relating to this 'movie'

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 04:35:12 PM »
you know they couldn't pull shit like this off if not for the fact that muslims are so fucking predictable ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 04:35:59 PM »
Not gonna happen.
I really give a shit ::)  I don't know if it's going to happen or not, it's a fucking guess.  I said that already.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
Well we have feelings. You clearly are cold hearted killers and dont have feelings unless your wallet is hurting or your flag is burning

Double standards and hypocricy runs through your veins until one day you smarten up and wake up and change that. But of course your answer is always more military intervention and more wars and more killing as can be seen by a few fools on getbig right here in the politics section

They cry about 'violent mozzlems' but then boast about how america is treating muslims with baby gloves, and how america has not started a REAL WAR, or how america can kill and they boast about america's killers/weapons/etc...

When you deliberately incite hate and violence you get a response. It's like a bully that keeps mocking a child in school, keeps mocking his family, the person in question, etc... etc... until the kid that's bullied has enough and beats the shit out of the bully back. That's what's in play.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 04:38:10 PM »
BWHAHAHAhahaha  I dedicate this song to muslims lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 04:38:23 PM »
I did have some sympathy for Muslims before a_ahmed showed up.  Now I almost want our Politicians to continue bending over for Israel!  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
I did have some sympathy for Muslims before a_ahmed showed up.  Now I almost want our Politicians to continue bending over for Israel!  

Go ahead. It's your doom.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 04:40:55 PM »
That could be what this gimmick also wants lol...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 04:51:45 PM »

haha, what a success than!!!  ;D

Keep up the good work a_ahmed, my Israeli friend!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 04:55:02 PM »
Silly muslim, don't hijack the thread, go start your own.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »
Ah yes, you deleted my posts because they show you the truth that you hate to hear.

Silly person (whatever you are) it is not working.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:50 PM »
haha, what a success than!!!  ;D

Keep up the good work a_ahmed, my Israeli friend!
It kind of makes you wonder lol...  Since he's started posting he's only managed on getting an entire forum who already didn't have a favorable view of muslims to doing nothing but inflaming those negative views.  If he wanted to make muslims look even worse here, he's doing an awesome job lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »
Ah yes, you deleted my posts because they show you the truth that you hate to hear.

Silly person (whatever you are) it is not working.
I said go post your own thread on it.  How is that hiding the truth?  I've already posted on 95% of that shit anyway lol...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 05:09:28 PM »
Not enough madam NOT ENOUGH

Jokes aside seriously check this out:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »
And what are the chances that a film that's only been shown once to an almost empty theater in California was translated into Arabic and given to the media in Egypt and the people behind the film don't know how that happened lol... right...

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
I think you hit the nail on the head sir.