Author Topic: Possible conspiracy theory on anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’  (Read 10403 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Possible conspiracy theory on anti-Islam film, ‘Innocence of Muslims’
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 05:50:12 PM »
There are plenty of israeli organizations that crave for blood in the muslim world. It's not surprising. You forget also this was by an extremist copt. Copts are not as innoscent as western media portrays them as 'victims'. Politics at it's finest believe me... You have never met copts... when I came to north america most of my friends were Iraqi christians, egyptian copts, etc... my gf was an Iraqi Christian girl...

What the media portrays about 'wild arabs'.. in reality can apply to them... not all obviously.. not to generalize... I was a christian myself.. not an arab.. but close to them... they just happen to be 'christian' and therefore the media defends them.

This copt that was part of the 'production' is no different than televangelists that utter "islamzzz is of zzz devillzzz' and rant on endlessly of how evil islam is. They will use any means necessary to get their 'message' across. The preachers are the ones that build up this enmity as their goal is to 'convert mozzlemz' as much as possible.

When televangelists and christian organizations resort to fake conversion stories... you know they have sunk to an all time low... they will use ANYTHING to get their way...

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »
It kind of makes you wonder lol...  Since he's started posting he's only managed on getting an entire forum who already didn't have a favorable view of muslims to doing nothing but inflaming those negative views.  If he wanted to make muslims look even worse here, he's doing an awesome job lol...    
               you took the words out of my keyboard, look what he did to my wtc7 thread.    

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 05:56:21 PM »
ahmed, you tend to make a few good concrete points and then completely tear them down while simultaneously putting a negative spin on islam. Either you just dont know when to stfu or you have an agenda that involves assassination of an oppositional stance of an ideology you happen to be in accordance with.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
How can one shutup when these peeps left and right slander my religion Islam, God, qur'an, etc...

I do not approve of what they say.

Likewise with american politics, government and military. How can I be silent when grave injustices are being perpetrated? Double standards? hypocracy, etc...

If anything, I have exposed those that are already vile and made them more in the open. I am not the one to change hearts only God is. However we must stand up for truth even if it makes us hated.

And I have exposed the psychopaths that boast about being able to kill, I even received death threats (yay) and voila

I do not seek the approval of men for what I say or petty worldly gains.

The truth prevails over falsehood even if a whole nation demands falsehood. I am 1... versus 50.

The fact that I respond and refute, does not change the misguidance of a few. If someone makes  claim that 'something' is a part of islam and I say no, show me where in the qur'an they resort to ridicule. When they claim they 'know' something and i explain it otherwise showing that it is not what they claim. They resort to ridicule. Even lying against me, conjuring up things against me. Does it not show who really has the ulterior motive?

My only motive? When it comes to Islam. I will stand up for what Islam is. When it comes to justice, I will stand up for justice. When it comes to truth and falsehood even if it makes me hated I will say what is true. God is with the oppressed not the oppressors.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 06:30:32 PM »
ahmed, you tend to make a few good concrete points and then completely tear them down while simultaneously putting a negative spin on islam. Either you just dont know when to stfu or you have an agenda that involves assassination of an oppositional stance of an ideology you happen to be in accordance with.
He certainly makes it almost impossible to post anything questioning our government or Israel.  He's either the dumbest advocate ever or he's a gimmick with other motives.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »
I still don't understand how this happened?  Why weren't they prepared for something like this?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 11:08:32 PM »
I misunderstood, he was killed while visiting Benghazi. The outpost in Benghazi was unguarded by Marines, as all full US embassies are.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 11:22:21 PM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 05:49:54 AM »
How can one shutup when these peeps left and right slander my religion Islam, God, qur'an, etc...

I do not approve of what they say.

Likewise with american politics, government and military. How can I be silent when grave injustices are being perpetrated? Double standards? hypocracy, etc...

If anything, I have exposed those that are already vile and made them more in the open. I am not the one to change hearts only God is. However we must stand up for truth even if it makes us hated.

And I have exposed the psychopaths that boast about being able to kill, I even received death threats (yay) and voila

I do not seek the approval of men for what I say or petty worldly gains.

The truth prevails over falsehood even if a whole nation demands falsehood. I am 1... versus 50.

The fact that I respond and refute, does not change the misguidance of a few. If someone makes  claim that 'something' is a part of islam and I say no, show me where in the qur'an they resort to ridicule. When they claim they 'know' something and i explain it otherwise showing that it is not what they claim. They resort to ridicule. Even lying against me, conjuring up things against me. Does it not show who really has the ulterior motive?

My only motive? When it comes to Islam. I will stand up for what Islam is. When it comes to justice, I will stand up for justice. When it comes to truth and falsehood even if it makes me hated I will say what is true. God is with the oppressed not the oppressors.

Here is my attempt at slander. Islam is an evil death cult started by a pig eating, pedophile rapist named Mohammed. And I'm not a born again Christian saying that... I am just a secular dude. Akmed you and people like you are brainwashed and need intervention. Saudis Arbia, Egypt, Iran etc. should be smoldering rubble by now and the world we be a better place. Yes minus millions of cultists we would be better off. How's that Akmed?
$

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 11:40:32 AM »
looks like I quessed this one wrong.  good.

Feds ID California man's role in anti-Islam film
http://news.yahoo.com/feds-id-california-mans-role-anti-islam-film-164554115.html