Author Topic: aaabodybuilding.com  (Read 5247 times)

imy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
aaabodybuilding.com
« on: November 20, 2005, 12:43:23 PM »
whats happening people. just wanna know if anyone here has bought stuff from aaabodybuilding.com this is the cheapest site i have found.

i would much appreciated anyone who has delt with this site tell me of there experiences.

take it easy pepole

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: aaabodybuilding.com
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 01:10:53 PM »
whats happening people. just wanna know if anyone here has bought stuff from aaabodybuilding.com this is the cheapest site i have found.

i would much appreciated anyone who has delt with this site tell me of there experiences.

take it easy pepole

I don't buy from websites and neither should you.

Not only is it illegal, but your chances of getting scammed are inordinately high.

Bare your nuts......find another way.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

imy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 01:22:04 PM »
Im from the uk and its not illegal to buy from internet pharamacies. I dont really know people, plus i think if i bought it from a black market i would'nt know if it was real.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 01:45:15 PM »
in uk u can order wothout problems??

w

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 03:05:37 PM »
in uk u can order wothout problems??

the UK is a muddled situation ... but rule of thumb is you can order and posses roids in 'personal use' quantitys and avoid any legal comebacks , although some police authoritys will prosecute you for possessin prescription only drugs without a script, but thats only if you're unlucky. the cops are usually cool about it.

dealin in roids is a criminal offence however (dealin class-C drugs) and will result in stiff penaltys .

however possessin counterfeit medication is a criminal offence ... so a policeman might overlook your amps of iranian test enanthate but arrest you for your dbol .. cuz they were discontinued by the manufacturer years ago .. so all dbol is 'counterfeit' , lol!

somethin like that!!  ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 05:04:53 PM »
the UK is a muddled situation ... but rule of thumb is you can order and posses roids in 'personal use' quantitys and avoid any legal comebacks , although some police authoritys will prosecute you for possessin prescription only drugs without a script, but thats only if you're unlucky. the cops are usually cool about it.

dealin in roids is a criminal offence however (dealin class-C drugs) and will result in stiff penaltys .

however possessin counterfeit medication is a criminal offence ... so a policeman might overlook your amps of iranian test enanthate but arrest you for your dbol .. cuz they were discontinued by the manufacturer years ago .. so all dbol is 'counterfeit' , lol!

somethin like that!!  ::)

^Sounds like bollocks to me, bruv......

DIV

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 05:52:01 PM »

it is bollocks... its all to do with classification of drugs and the offences associated with them.

roids are a class-C drug.. the lower end class-c as well... so possesion is not really an offence in practice although it is on paper.

the general consensus is .. its not illegal to possess , only to supply.

but some gym rats have been busted for possession by nazi-esque police forces in certain parts of the country.

steroids are not seen as a social problem over here at all which is a true representation of the situation. so our government introduced measures to only punish dealers who seek to profit from sellin prescription only drugs but not punish the user who is not harmin anyone.

thats dem beans, baby.....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 09:55:43 PM »
steroids are not seen as a social problem over here at all which is a true representation of the situation. so our government introduced measures to only punish dealers who seek to profit from sellin prescription only drugs but not punish the user who is not harmin anyone.

I know they're not seen as a problem.  When I was stationed in Germany it was easy to get scripts from German docs for whatever you wanted.  In my case, I had one write me a script for Clen, as I wanted to test it out.

Europeans seems to have a good grasp on AAS......unlike we Americans.....

DIV

imy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 01:08:09 AM »
so wat are people thinking should i order from interent website when i want to buy steriods, because there is no other way for me to get them?

so know one has ever boughht of the net?

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 08:23:49 PM »
so wat are people thinking should i order from interent website when i want to buy steriods, because there is no other way for me to get them?

Some websites are good, while some arent. When i first got online and found a pay site to buy a/s, i was soooo sceptical but i figured id do a small order anyway and see what happened. I damn near shit myself when i got a pack in the mail a few weeks later. It depends where you live and where your source is sending from also since customs is a concern. Althoug i'm biased, www.musclemorphism.com is a great site for just such a thing. Sorry if this is inappropriate please edit this post. I only post it since its a thread with another site listed already. They have i think 7 suppliers and 4 of them for sure are top notch. They are from all over as well. I never have any problems.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 10:46:32 PM »

Don't order off the net.

I'm warning you, if you get ripped off there is no way to get your money back.

Who are you going to report it to?

The cops? 

Use your head, bro.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 09:15:06 AM »
exactly, live DIV said, its is a waist of time and ur money and the potential for something bad to happen increases when using the web. get to know people at ur gym and find something local. good luck bro

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 11:28:24 AM »
get to know people at ur gym and find something local. good luck bro

muscle
Your right, that may be a safer bet, but finding a quality source at some gyms is easier said than done.  I have seen a lot of bad shit passed around at the gyms I have been in and even got some myself a while back.  Luckily I never used it though, I was a little suspicious of the supplier so I just bought a little from him and had it tested, and yeah it was crap.  Honestly, I knew it sucked when I saw it and asked him about it and he assured me it was good.  It was a 10ml vile of Winny but it would not separate like it was supposed to.  He tried to tell me that it was just mixed better.  So I told him I would have it tested.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 07:51:46 PM »
Your right, that may be a safer bet, but finding a quality source at some gyms is easier said than done.  I have seen a lot of bad shit passed around at the gyms I have been in and even got some myself a while back.  Luckily I never used it though, I was a little suspicious of the supplier so I just bought a little from him and had it tested, and yeah it was crap.  Honestly, I knew it sucked when I saw it and asked him about it and he assured me it was good.  It was a 10ml vile of Winny but it would not separate like it was supposed to.  He tried to tell me that it was just mixed better.  So I told him I would have it tested.

You need some new "friends".

DIV

Imran

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 01:14:50 PM »
ive had a few people say to me they will sell me steriod or could get me some but i dont trust them enough to believe it could be real, or that they will rip me off, i dont know the prices of the steriods so i wont know what i should be paying.

If possible can anyone PM with some good sources in the UK, if not its all good.

Be easy people. ;)