Author Topic: Madonna, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Cock size  (Read 36239 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Madonna, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Cock size
« on: September 13, 2012, 04:03:09 AM »
No homo

"
Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren’t. Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.""

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Madonna, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Cock size
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 04:05:16 AM »
We all know pippen was most likely a homo

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 04:10:33 AM »
Jordan knew how to keep bitches in line

"Women?  MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot.  I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.”  (we all know how that turned out).  In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael.  She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone.  So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart. "

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »
We need to start doing this to women...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 04:14:48 AM »
No homo

"
Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren’t. Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.""
Yeah, where were they?
Scottie was not a looker, and was playing second fiddle to Jordan---we know who the women wanted...

As far as Madonna, she was too busy with The Worm...she must have a thing for ugly black men, and pretty Latino men.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 05:47:10 AM »
Yeah, where were they?
Scottie was not a looker, and was playing second fiddle to Jordan---we know who the women wanted...

As far as Madonna, she was too busy with The Worm...she must have a thing for ugly black men, and pretty Latino men.

QFT.....  Strange but true.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:29:33 AM »

"Women?  MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot.  I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.”  (we all know how that turned out).  In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael.  She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone.  So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart. "

If jordan liked keeping secrets why did he go blabbing about it to someone who would reveal it?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 07:54:57 AM »
Where is the source of this information and who the fuck is 'Johnny'???

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »
No homo

"

Dennis Rodman made very unflattering remarks about his relationship with Madonna....if true, I don't understand why Scottie dated/fucked her.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 10:07:39 AM »
Nicole Brown Simpson Said the same thing about Marcus Allen

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »
Yeah, where were they?

I would imagine Jordan turned her down 1st. Oh yeah I wanna date a chicago bull give me Scottie pippen. Haha

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
We need to start doing this to women...

Absolutely

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 10:26:52 AM »
  :D @ video

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »
I would imagine Jordan turned her down 1st. Oh yeah I wanna date a chicago bull give me Scottie pippen. Haha

Welcome to getbig Mr. Jordan.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
Yeah, where were they?

^THIS^

Quite frankly, Madonna is not attractive enough or young enough to impress Jordan when in comparison to the women he could pull.
!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »
:D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »

Dennis Rodman made very unflattering remarks about his relationship with Madonna....if true, I don't understand why Scottie dated/fucked her.
Back then, Madonna was still over-rated...and as you look back, she seems desperate for attention---Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, your life is calling.
I wonder if any dude was like, "Madonna? Tell her I'll take a raincheck" (while he's surrounded by 10s)

interesting to see how her daughter turns out (her mom's a well conditioned, weirdo now)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
Back then, Madonna was still over-rated...and as you look back, she seems desperate for attention---Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, your life is calling.
I wonder if any dude was like, "Madonna? Tell her I'll take a raincheck" (while he's surrounded by 10s)

interesting to see how her daughter turns out (her mom's a well conditioned, weirdo now)

according to david icke she was a sex slave for the lizard men heiarchy :D :D :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
Gayer than posting a thread about Scottie Pippen's cock.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »
according to david icke she was a sex slave for the lizard men heiarchy :D :D :D

It's a legitimate theory.  8)
Trans Milkshake.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 01:34:27 PM »

According to who? When I met him, he was very accessible, and I didn't have to go through undercover narcs.
But then again, I wasnt auditioning to be one of his extra-marital playmates. He seemed pretty chill to me, as did Pippen.
w