Author Topic: chicken breast  (Read 1801 times)

meatbldr

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
chicken breast
« on: November 20, 2005, 01:47:31 PM »
i need to find a new way to fix chicken breasts.  I have been cooking them on the george foreman grill and then grinding them in the blender to make eating faster.  But that sh*t is getting old.  It is dry and bland. 

does anybody have any ideas?

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
Re: chicken breast
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 04:45:57 PM »
You can't be fukin serious. This reminds me of an idea i had a few months ago. I was eating steak, and i grinded it up really well in my mouth until it was like a liquid mush. I then thought to myself, this would make a great fukin RTD idea. You get all the muscle building nutrition from a steak, and u can down it quick. I'll call it "Steak Shake." It would be microwavable, and it'd have A-1 flavoring. MMMMmmmmmmm! Needless to say that idea didn't fly with the public  ;D
CEA999

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »
Cook your chicken breasts with chicken broth as a marinade or try soaking them after theyve been cooked.  Tastes good, keeps em tender and palatable and the canned broth only has 10 calories per serving (1 cup). 

This is also a good way to spruce up lean beef, which tends to be dry.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 05:21:40 PM »
sometimes i pull a ronnie coleman and mix my chicken,brownrice and veggies and.....cornbread of course all together with some masterpeice and its good to go.
bodybuildersreality.com