Author Topic: Drinking w Bob nails it again on Egypt  (Read 1486 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Drinking w Bob nails it again on Egypt
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:42 PM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Drinking w Bob nails it again on Egypt
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:45:56 AM »
Your an idiot and so is Bob.
You should get a room you 2 closet fags

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
Not a big fan of 'Drinking with Bob', ...but he certainly did nail it 52 seconds in. 52 secs - 54 secs. BANG ON TARGET!

As for his commentary about bringing the soldiers home and letting the people in the middle east deal with the problems in the middle east? ... I don't think he has quite figured it out that the soldiers in the middle east ARE the problem. The soldiers are not sent there to preserve the peace. They are sent there to destabilize the region, and generate profits for the military industrial complex... the very thing Dwight D. Eisenhower warned against.
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 10:02:05 PM »
As for his commentary about bringing the soldiers home and letting the people in the middle east deal with the problems in the middle east? ... I don't think he has quite figured it out that the soldiers in the middle east ARE the problem. The soldiers are not sent there to preserve the peace. They are sent there to destabilize the region, and generate profits for the military industrial complex... the very thing Dwight D. Eisenhower warned against.
::)
You're right, as soon as we're out of their, all the violence will stop and it will be a land of peace again.
Fucking please, the Ahmed gimmick is 1000x more entertaining.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 10:13:23 PM »
::)
You're right, as soon as we're out of their, all the violence will stop and it will be a land of peace again.
Fucking please, the Ahmed gimmick is 1000x more entertaining.

the one thing that has kept that region peaceful up til now was their unifying hatred for Israel. Sad as it is, that was the one thing that unified them all, and kept their age old rivalries in check. Now, with the removal of those who brough stability to the region, intervention has ripped open old rivalries & ethnic clashes, and the entire region may devolve into a bloodbath of epic proportions. And of course the US military industrial complex will be right there selling weapons, and profitting of the deaths of innocent middle easterners, and innocent Americans who wanted nothing more than to protect their country, ...they just didn't realize their enemies weren't 7000 miles away, they were walking the halls of power at home.  :'(
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
the one thing that has kept that region peaceful up til now was their unifying hatred for Israel. Sad as it is, that was the one thing that unified them all, and kept their age old rivalries in check. Now, with the removal of those who brough stability to the region, intervention has ripped open old rivalries & ethnic clashes, and the entire region may devolve into a bloodbath of epic proportions. And of course the US military industrial complex will be right there selling weapons, and profitting of the deaths of innocent middle easterners, and innocent Americans who wanted nothing more than to protect their country, ...they just didn't realize their enemies weren't 7000 miles away, they were walking the halls of power at home.  :'(
Nope, you're right, there was never any Muslims murdering each other before the US got there. They were all so unified in their hate for Israel that they never, ever, committed atrocities against each other.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »
Nope, you're right, there was never any Muslims murdering each other before the US got there. They were all so unified in their hate for Israel that they never, ever, committed atrocities against each other.

I never said that, but if you choose to interpret my statement like that, ...go ahead, ...knock yourself out.
You're still lliving in a free country, ...for now. De Nial isn't just a big river running through Egypt.  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 01:30:52 AM »
I have a "what's next" for bob and everyone that is fliped out over a few douchebag muslims....  Here's what's next:  While we continue to play king of the hill with a few scum of the earth that couldn't possibly be a real threat to America, we as a nation are putting billions of dollars into a nation that does pose a real threat, China.  I'm sorry, I really don't give a flying fuck about these assclowns flipping out in the middle east.  If you want something real to bitch about, start dealing with all the money we're sending to a country that is actually taking a large portion of that money to pose a threat to America.  What China has made of this money sent to them dwarfs any threat from the middle east by 100 fold easy.

get your fucking head out of your asses and into the game.  These clowns in the middle east mean nothing threat wise and they won't even if Iran gets some nukes.  China, you better start talking about that if what you're worried about is national security...  Personally, my guess is that many here don't give a shit and are hung up on their own person hate campaigns and that's sad because you're missing the real danger.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »
I have a "what's next" for bob and everyone that is fliped out over a few douchebag muslims....  Here's what's next:  While we continue to play king of the hill with a few scum of the earth that couldn't possibly be a real threat to America, we as a nation are putting billions of dollars into a nation that does pose a real threat, China.  I'm sorry, I really don't give a flying fuck about these assclowns flipping out in the middle east.  If you want something real to bitch about, start dealing with all the money we're sending to a country that is actually taking a large portion of that money to pose a threat to America.  What China has made of this money sent to them dwarfs any threat from the middle east by 100 fold easy.

get your fucking head out of your asses and into the game.  These clowns in the middle east mean nothing threat wise and they won't even if Iran gets some nukes.  China, you better start talking about that if what you're worried about is national security...  Personally, my guess is that many here don't give a shit and are hung up on their own person hate campaigns and that's sad because you're missing the real danger.

QFT
w