Author Topic: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!  (Read 42765 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
Well, if his kid got looped into the mix, then everything goes out the window. If a man feels his kids are threatened, you can't accurately gauge what he's going to do. Some do nothing, some respond in measured fashion, others go off the deep end and pull a Mystic River.

So did Josh really threaten Groink's kid? Like he did with Runningmom? Or is that just heresay.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2012, 07:23:13 AM »
He said he was going to post up photoshop pics of groinks daughter.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »

I said I was the king of spain but that doesn't make it so.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2012, 08:03:15 AM »

And that's grounds for having someone arrested?  This is really fucked up.  They're trying to get the man jail time, and something that will stick on his record.  All over an internet spat.  Fortunately for Josh, he doesn't have much of a life to begin with, so this most likely won't affect him much.  However, what if he had a good job, family and kids like a lot of getbiggers.  Then, he's arrested, which would in turn affect his life forever.  All over an internet spat. 

Again, this is the fuggin internet.  These individuals have never even met each other.  They talk shit back and forth for years, and then it comes down to this.  Truly disappointing.   :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »
Guess the race??

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2012, 08:08:39 AM »
TA is alluding to the fact that he and groink were the responsible parties.  I agree, it's a chicken shit move on their part, and i've lost any respect I had for either of them.  Seriously, trying to send a grown man to prison over an internet spat.  This has to be the lowest move in the history of getbig.   :(
This surpasses everything that has ever come down on getbig except maybe pillowtalk's shit, but this is definitely a new low for getbig.

First we have to find who is responsible for this but by the looks of it, TA and Groink seem to be the culprits, these mothur Fers are fucken finished here for good, they will be outcast from this place, anyone with any type of class will agree to this.

You classless fucks, you dish out and dish out, you guys where fucken bullies here as much as anyone else and all of a sudden you are fucken rats with your tail between your legs. Bitches pure fucken bitches, this man seen a jail cell cause you fuckers couldn't take the fucken heat but it's all good when you dish it right? now you guys are crying like little fucken babies, this man posed no thread, he lives in Canada for fuck sakes and you guys need the authorities. What happen to the alpha male tough guys you mother f.... posed as.

This is not right, remember people we have to walk on egg shells for now on cause these two cowards have ushered in a new era, an era where they can have there fair share of fucken with people all the time, putting people down and shit and when it's their turn they turn to the authorities to fuck up peoples lives.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2012, 08:14:15 AM »
This is getbig, you don't logoff.  You either get timeout, or arrested for cyber bullying.   ;D

;D

Are you saying on Getbig you can check out but you can never leave?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2012, 08:14:44 AM »
oh

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2012, 08:19:45 AM »
This surpasses everything that has ever come down on getbig except maybe pillowtalk's shit, but this is definitely a new low for getbig.

First we have to find who is responsible for this but by the looks of it, TA and Groink seem to be the culprits, these mothur Fers are fucken finished here for good, they will be outcast from this place, anyone with any type of class will agree to this.

You classless fucks, you dish out and dish out, you guys where fucken bullies here as much as anyone else and all of a sudden you are fucken rats with your tail between your legs. Bitches pure fucken bitches, this man seen a jail cell cause you fuckers couldn't take the fucken heat but it's all good when you dish it right? now you guys are crying like little fucken babies, this man posed no thread, he lives in Canada for fuck sakes and you guys need the authorities. What happen to the alpha male tough guys you mother f.... posed as.

This is not right, remember people we have to walk on egg shells for now on cause these two cowards have ushered in a new era, an era where they can have there fair share of fucken with people all the time, putting people down and shit and when it's their turn they turn to the authorities to fuck up peoples lives.

I have nothing against any of the parties involved here so there’s no bias.
All I know is we don’t have any knowledge of what’s happened other than at the superficial level.  But, if there any legitimacy as to photoshopping pics of someone’s child, and posting them in a public place where they could be seen by random people, and those within the child’s social circles, then why would anyone blame the father for doing anything to prevent that?
Y

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2012, 08:20:20 AM »
;D

Are you saying on Getbig you can check out but you can never leave?

:D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2012, 08:23:30 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2012, 08:34:47 AM »
All I know is we don’t have any knowledge of what’s happened other than at the superficial level.  But, if there any legitimacy as to photoshopping pics of someone’s child, and posting them in a public place where they could be seen by random people, and those within the child’s social circles, then why would anyone blame the father for doing anything to prevent that?

Ya I hear you but these guys fuck with everyone and they don't have boundaries themselves. We are talking about a photoshop here, if they threaten the kids in anyway they should be shot on the spot. Avasher said before in a similar scenario that he did not know the age of , in this case runningmoms, child and he said he thought she was an adult and he repeatedly said he would never ever get anyone under 18 involved in anything. He has said this over and over, 100's of times so I don't even believe that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2012, 08:39:01 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2012, 08:40:09 AM »
Ya I hear you but these guys fuck with everyone and they don't have boundaries themselves. We are talking about a photoshop here, if they threaten the kids in anyway they should be shot on the spot. Avasher said before in a similar scenario that he did not know the age of , in this case runningmoms, child and he said he thought she was an adult and he repeatedly said he would never ever get anyone under 18 involved in anything. He has said this over and over, 100's of times so I don't even believe that.

I get that side too.   But, really, right or wrong, even a photoshop can destroy a kid at that age at school and in their given social circles.

As for the second part about what to believe who said what, I'm filing it under "we have no idea what really happened", so, at least to me, it's wasted time to speculate or cast judgement.
Y

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2012, 08:43:35 AM »

you kinda have a point

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2012, 08:46:18 AM »
you kinda have a point
You of all people know how these 2 weasles always fucked with everyone and now they are sending a man to jail for typing on a key board, wow.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2012, 08:48:46 AM »
You of all people know how these 2 weasles always fucked with everyone and now they are sending a man to jail for typing on a key board, wow.

The sad part is, this sets a precedence for any future posts on getbig.  Gone are the days of brutally outing someone by posting their pics, info, and photoshopping them into oblivion.  From this day forth, we'll have to worry about getting arrested and sued, because somebodies feelings got hurt.  Soooooooooooooo, fucking lame.   >:(

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »

I'm more on your side of thinking here Grape. If children are involved, stuff can go sideways real quick. Regular getbig behavior goes out the window.

I don't think Groink minded the posting back and forth with other getbiggers here, whoever that may be. He gave as good as he got. He certainly pulled some heat down on himself, but if it was just him, he has to be ok living with that or get off the boards.

It was the kid thing. Too personal. That stuff has to stay off the boards. Like the Squadfather attack...just too personal. It's just the internet. Can't we all just bully the hell out of each other without bringing family into it?

Personally, Groink is as much to blame as Josh. If he hadn't acted the fool on here, he wouldn't have pulled this kind of heat down on his kid. He should have been thinking bigger picture. But he didn't.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »

great post

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2012, 08:58:28 AM »
I'm more on your side of thinking here Grape. If children are involved, stuff can go sideways real quick. Regular getbig behavior goes out the window.

I don't think Groink minded the posting back and forth with other getbiggers here, whoever that may be. He gave as good as he got. He certainly pulled some heat down on himself, but if it was just him, he has to be ok living with that or get off the boards.

It was the kid thing. Too personal. That stuff has to stay off the boards. Like the Squadfather attack...just too personal. It's just the internet. Can't we all just bully the hell out of each other without bringing family into it?

Personally, Groink is as much to blame as Josh. If he hadn't acted the fool on here, he wouldn't have pulled this kind of heat down on his kid. He should have been thinking bigger picture. But he didn't.

well next time dont post pics of your kids over the internet for someone else to find them if you want to gratuitously bash people ...darwin award of the century.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2012, 09:00:16 AM »
I get that side too.   But, really, right or wrong, even a photoshop can destroy a kid at that age at school and in their given social circles.

As for the second part about what to believe who said what, I'm filing it under "we have no idea what really happened", so, at least to me, it's wasted time to speculate or cast judgement.

Please man, join us in the real world; going to school involves pranks and similar things, which everyone of us experienced. Be real
North of Italy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2012, 09:01:53 AM »
i would say that anyone can say what they like about me death threats etc are fine

as a father i would agree with groink that once people start threatening to involve your kids then they have crossed a line

as this has happened to me on here with the gh 1 5 clowns i know how that feels

people have started to go after me in real life cause i made them melt down on an internet board its fucking pathetic

avesher has gone after people in real life so there is an element of Karma here
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2012, 09:05:03 AM »
Please man, join us in the real world; going to school involves pranks and similar things, which everyone of us experienced. Be real

You're not in the real world.   Social media dominates kids that age like nothing we dealt with.
Y

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2012, 09:08:34 AM »
The fact that you would even come on here and reveal to a bunch of strangers that you have a daughter makes you an easy target.  You control what you let people know.
 Could care less about anyone on here, it's a fun laugh for 30 mins a day here and there that's it, people are getting way to into this site and need to get out and make friends. So weird when I see someone like Wes saying oh I consider you great friends etc...  Really strange behavior.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2012, 09:13:06 AM »
The fact that you would even come on here and reveal to a bunch of strangers that you have a daughter makes you an easy target.  You control what you let people know.
 Could care less about anyone on here, it's a fun laugh for 30 mins a day here and there that's it, people are getting way to into this site and need to get out and make friends. So weird when I see someone like Wes saying oh I consider you great friends etc...  Really strange behavior.
         ^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^ The Truth!!!!
H