Author Topic: .............  (Read 11116 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
finasteride...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i take it that you're from the us of a?

in europe this baldness thing is much less of an issue, my guess is because the us of a is competitive as fuck and everyone wants to "find" an advantage, and to be better than others

only the winners matter, who gives a shit who came in second place

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Im losing my hair but i make up for it by being 250lbs. Yeah, im bald but im bigger

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Seems like you're in for the balding of a lifetime  :D
I'm quasi bald and I like it - though it has to fit you... I would hate being a hairstyle dude and then losing my playground.
No wonder some men suffer from depressions.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
so do people refer to you as that bald guy, that big guy or that big bald guy

That big bald guy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
shave your head...does not need to be wet shaved to the skin but without a guard on your razor. shaved my head for the last 5 years and i have never had a problem with women. sure some don´t like Bald guys but fuck them. I have had a few women say it looks manly... not all want a pretty boy fag.. but like a bit of Rough... ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
shave your head...does not need to be wet shaved to the skin but without a guard on your razor. shaved my head for the last 5 years and i have never had a problem with women. sure some don´t like Bald guys but fuck them. I have had a few women say it looks manly... not all want a pretty boy fag.. but like a bit of Rough... ;D

This.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
If I were to go bald I would go for this look

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
nothing looks worse than a guy trying to cover baldness...you will get away with it to a point but sooner than later it looks shit. Be a man and show your bald head... ;D you are not alone. anyway if you have a good body..that´s more important than baldness.

MB

• Getbig IV
The only comments you may get are from insecure guys who want to get in a jab about your hair since they are usually middle aged and 50 lbs overweight.  Women could generally care less.  

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
It depends, if you've got personality, and a nicely shaped head, you can pull off the bald look. Personality and money trump lots of things.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It depends, if you've got personality, and a nicely shaped head, you can pull off the bald look. Personality and money trump lots of things.

I really think he'd look worst with hair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Just shave it off and dont think about it.  

I shaved my head a long time ago and would not have hair even if I could.  

Look at Bas Rutten - you think he is not doing well?  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
yeah true...a friend of mine is freaking now because he is going thin...fuck me i have had girls massage ...kiss,,,,lick my head as i am pumpin them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Don't shave your remaining hair - let it grow a few inches and keep it with style and dignity.
When I got out lots of chicks are like "Hi handsome, from which cloister are you?".
I quickly tell them about once being a key part in The Name Of The Rose making out with Sean Connery behind the scenes... instant drilling follows.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
what if you dont have a nicely shaped head

then you better be hung like a Donkey....or rich

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dude - get over it.  

Having a shaved head is awesome.   Its clean, neat, you never have to worry about it, etc.  

After the first 15 minutes you will regret you did not do it sooner.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

You mean like this?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
i even noticed the other day as i was shaving my ball bag that i have a couple of grey hairs too.... ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Dude - get over it.  

Having a shaved head is awesome.   Its clean, neat, you never have to worry about it, etc.  

After the first 15 minutes you will regret you did not do it sooner.

This again.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

MikMaq

If going bald truly bothers you, your probably around far to many narcissistic people. A grown man over the age of 25 really shouldn't care about his appearance. I don't mean dress like a hobo do what you can, but having any emotions over it is just plain pathetic.

Granted if 19 going bald I truly feel sorry for you :-\

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah, it really is a good feeling to 'let go' and cut it.  ya look back at pics of you trying to hold on and you go 'what was i thinking

I'd guess a big share of men will stare int he mirror late one sunday night thinking "shoudl I do it"?  holding a razor, not sure, not sure.

Just do it.  take lots of pics.  accept it and stop giving a fck about things like that.  When we're all 70, nobody will care about your hairline.  And actually, most people don't care now.  Embrace it, get big, and punch anyone who tries bashing you about it.  Once you're 30, every guy thinks about it and its not a big deal anymore.  You might have a punk 24 year old mocking you for it, but when he's 34, he'll be having that same sick feeling on a sunday night, holding that razor looking in the mirror.