Author Topic: The World Apology Tour  (Read 5739 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The World Apology Tour
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »

That is.our flag idiot

^^^^^^^

so what?

it's just a dude burning a piece of cloth

It's just as dumb as these people in Egypt, Libya, etc.. getting pissed about a trailer to a movie that may not even exist and that most of them have probably never even seen

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
^^^^^^^

so what?

It's just as dumb as these people in Egypt, Libya, etc.. getting pissed about a trailer to a movie that may not even exist and that most of them have probably never even seen

So do you really think these "protests" are all about some youtube video that has been out for quite some time? Really? Libya, Egypt, London, Sudan, Yemen.....all because of a movie trailer? On or around 9/11?

Come on, man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2012, 08:18:54 PM »
^^^^^^^

so what?

Wait, are you referring to our flag? The American flag?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2012, 05:53:28 PM »
 ::)

US spends $70,000 on Pakistan ad denouncing anti-Muslim film
By NBC News' Catherine Chomiak

The U.S. has bought $70,000 worth of air time on seven Pakistani television channels to air an ad showing President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denouncing the anti-Islamic video that has sparked violent protests in the Middle East and North Africa.

In the 30-second ad that began running Thursday, Obama says, "Since our founding the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate religious beliefs of others."

Clinton appears after Obama and says, "Let me state very clearly that the United States has absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its contents. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."

The ad is subtitled in Urdu, the main Pakistani language.

A U.S. seal is also displayed in the video. The comments by Obama and Clinton are from previous public statements and were not taped specifically for the ad.

"It is common and traditional to have to buy air time on Pakistan TV for public service announcements," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.

French officials are preparing for a potential violent backlash as a satirical magazine defends its decision to publish cartoons mocking the Prophet Muhammad. NBC's Michelle Kosinski reports.
On the ad’s purpose, Nuland said, "I think the sense was that this particular aspect of the president and secretary's message needed to be heard by more Pakistanis than had heard it and that this was an effective way to get that message out."

"As you know, after the video came out, there was concern in lots of bodies politic, including Pakistan, as to whether this represented the views of the U.S. government. So, in order to be sure that we reached the largest number of Pakistanis, some 90 million as I understand it in this case with these spots, it was the judgment that this was the best way to do it," Nuland said.

Stay informed with the latest headlines; sign up for our newsletter

In an interview with The Associated Press, Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar defended her government's decision to declare Friday a holiday to allow people to peacefully protest the video. She said the so-called "day of loving the prophet" would motivate the peaceful majority to demonstrate their love for Muhammad and not allow extremists to turn it into a show of anger against the United States.

"We are very confident this will lessen the violence," Khar said. But, she acknowledged: "There will always be elements that will try to take advantage of these things."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/20/13992235-us-spends-70000-on-pakistan-ad-denouncing-anti-muslim-film?lite

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 09:22:10 AM »
He kneepadded again today 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
So we spend $70k apologizing for a youtube video, kiss the world's rear end again, then admit our people were killed by terrorist acts? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 05:02:46 PM »
So we spend $70k apologizing for a youtube video, kiss the world's rear end again, then admit our people were killed by terrorist acts?  
We went from the world hating us because, at any time, we may go rogue and decide to fuck their country up... to being "liked" (and a joke) because they know that they can do whatever the eff they want and we'll bend over and apologize for nothing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 05:09:30 PM »
We went from the world hating us because, at any time, we may go rogue and decide to fuck their country up... to being "liked" (and a joke) because they know that they can do whatever the eff they want and we'll bend over and apologize for nothing.

I'm not sure the world hated us, but we definitely have elements that don't fear us like they should.  And I agree we have been acting like a prison wife for the last four years. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 05:28:49 PM »
The Obama administration didn't apologize for anything

Repubs can keep saying it all they want but it never happened

Getting upset about burning our flag is the equivalent to getting upset about burning the Koran or feeling insulted by a movie.     Just a stupid emotional response from ignorant people

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »
The Obama administration didn't apologize for anything

Repubs can keep saying it all they want but it never happened

Getting upset about burning our flag is the equivalent to getting upset about burning the Koran or feeling insulted by a movie.     Just a stupid emotional response from ignorant people

Do you actually believe the stuff you type? They're groveling like little bitches. Buying TV spots in Pakistan to get on there and denounce freedom of speech is an apologetic move, dickhead.

You have to be the most biased piece of shit on this forum. You are literally incapable of criticizing anything Obama does.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 05:39:37 PM »
Do you actually believe the stuff you type? They're groveling like little bitches. Buying TV spots in Pakistan to get on there and denounce freedom of speech is an apologetic move, dickhead.

You have to be the most biased piece of shit on this forum. You are literally incapable of criticizing anything Obama does.

If you believe that the US Govt "denounced freedom of speech" then you're clearly as dumb as you appear to be

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
If you believe that the US Govt "denounced freedom of speech" then you're clearly as dumb as you appear to be

They certainly haven't defended it and have done nothing but criticize the video and the maker of it. You can spin it anyway you want like the good Obama dick sucker that you are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »
They certainly haven't defended it and have done nothing but criticize the video and the maker of it. You can spin it anyway you want like the good Obama dick sucker that you are.

again, I would not expect a person of your limited intelligence to understand that you can disagree with the content of someones speech and specifically say it is not the speech or the product of the US government without "denouncing free speech"

I'm sure you have a problem with the Phelps family protesting at the burials of soldiers but if you criticize the content of their speech (which many right wingers on this board have done) it is not denouncing freedom of speech

I certainly don't expect you to understand the first fucking thing about the nuances of diplomacy or anything in that field.

Your field of expertise is being an angry kid who thinks message boards are serious busines

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
again, I would not expect a person of your limited intelligence to understand that you can disagree with the content of someones speech and specifically say it is not the speech or the product of the US government without "denouncing free speech"

I'm sure you have a problem with the Phelps family protesting at the burials of soldiers but if you criticize the content of their speech (which many right wingers on this board have done) it is not denouncing freedom of speech

I certainly don't expect you to understand the first fucking thing about the nuances of diplomacy or anything in that field.

Your field of expertise is being an angry kid who thinks message boards are serious busines

Nuances of diplomacy? But you know? You're a pathetic drone who jumps when Obama commands it. A good little sycophantic sheeple.

Speaking of stupidity, why don't you tell us how the post office is doing well or how George Washington was a liberal. Or even better, tell us how the $1 trillion dumped into the economy via the stimulus wasn't enough.

"Nuances of diplomacy". Going on two weeks and the Muslims are still rioting. Talk about a diplomatic SUCCESS! You are one stupid fuck.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 06:01:19 PM »
Nuances of diplomacy? But you know? You're a pathetic drone who jumps when Obama commands it. A good little sycophantic sheeple.

Speaking of stupidity, why don't you tell us how the post office is doing well or how George Washington was a liberal. Or even better, tell us how the $1 trillion dumped into the economy via the stimulus wasn't enough.

"Nuances of diplomacy". Going on two weeks and the Muslims are still rioting. Talk about a diplomatic SUCCESS! You are one stupid fuck.  :D

hey sonny, if you've got somthing to say about either of those threads then just bump them rather than lying about what I said

you really should stick to your area of expertise which is getting your panties in a twist over typos

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »
So tell me how the "nuances of diplomacy" are working out for Obama. Will soon be going on 3 weeks of Muslims protesting all over the world.

Come on, drone. Humor me about this masterful diplomacy being put on display by the Obama regime.  :D

Why would I bother bumping those threads when: 1) you were already bitch-slapped all over them and 2) you'll just avoid them like you always do (due to you being a pussy).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »
Does "nuanced diplomacy" involve lying through your teeth and getting caught out on it like the Obama regime?  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
Does "nuanced diplomacy" involve lying through your teeth and getting caught out on it like the Obama regime?  ;D

I'm not aware they they lied about anything but if you don't think that there are times where diplomacy involves dealing with lies or concealing information then, again, you're just showing just how fucking stupid you truly are.    Leave this stuff to the adults and stick with your childlike view of the world.

I'm actually laughing out loud out what a fucking simplistic view of the adult world you must really have

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »
I'm not aware they they lied about anything but if you don't think that there are times where diplomacy involves dealing with lies or concealing information then, again, you're just showing just how fucking stupid you truly are.    Leave this stuff to the adults and stick with your childlike view of the world.

I'm actually laughing out loud out what a fucking simplistic view of the adult world you must really have

So you know nothing about the brewing scandal that U.S. intelligence officials were aware within 24 hours of the attack that it was a terrorist plot and suspected al-Qaeda was involved? That the Obama regime then got on the air and blamed it on a movie? It's funny because even Dems in Washington are demanding answers yet you know nothing about any of this. And you have the gall to actually try to lecture me?

You snide, arrogant, uninformed piece of shit. Why are you even posting in this thread?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2012, 06:25:17 PM »
So you know nothing about the brewing scandal that U.S. intelligence officials were aware within 24 hours of the attack that it was a terrorist plot and suspected al-Qaeda was involved? That the Obama regime then got on the air and blamed it on a movie? It's funny because even Dems in Washington are demanding answers yet you know nothing about any of this. And you have the gall to actually try to lecture me?

You snide, arrogant, uninformed piece of shit. Why are you even posting in this thread?

I well aware of that but you're talking about the incident in Lybia and there was more than one thing happening at one time and If you think they are going to come out an spill data on actionable intelligence while they are still trying to find the terrorists/murderers then, again......you're a fucking moron

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
I well aware of that but you're talking about the incident in Lybia and there was more than one thing happening at one time and If you think they are going to come out an spill data on actionable intelligence while they are still trying to find the terrorists/murderers then, again......you're a fucking moron

Trying to find terrorists/murderers? They haven't even secured the crime scene yet, you stupid fuck.

Just stop posting in this thread. You're embarrassing yourself.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »
I'm not aware they they lied about anything but if you don't think that there are times where diplomacy involves dealing with lies or concealing information then, again, you're just showing just how fucking stupid you truly are.    Leave this stuff to the adults and stick with your childlike view of the world.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Oh Wise One-- I beg of you-- Explain the complexities of diplomacy to us-- It is outside of our grasp to comprehend the infitinely complicated issues unfolding in the Middle East. Evidently, these complexities are also beyond the grasp of our President, State Dept., Secretary of State and American Mainstream Media. Maybe you could do a blast email explanation to all of us at the same time.    ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Oh Wise One-- I beg of you-- Explain the complexities of diplomacy to us-- It is outside of our grasp to comprehend the infitinely complicated issues unfolding in the Middle East. Evidently, these complexities are also beyond the grasp of our President, State Dept., Secretary of State and American Mainstream Media. Maybe you could do a blast email explanation to all of us at the same time.    ::)

Hahahaha!

Captain Keynesian is one stupid fuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2012, 06:36:57 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laugh all you want dipshit

you hate Obam for ten thousand other reason so what's the difference if you add one more

If you think you understand how to deal with fundie muslim idiots then go apply for a job at the state department

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
laugh all you want dipshit

you hate Obam for ten thousand other reason so what's the difference if you add one more

If you think you understand how to deal with fundie muslim idiots then go apply for a job at the state department

Thanks for the great advice. I'll apply to the State Dept. if you apply for the Post Office. Deal?