Author Topic: The World Apology Tour  (Read 5798 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The World Apology Tour
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:47:04 AM »
Not looking so good.  Kiss the world's butt.  Apologize.  Appease.  Try and make NASA help Muslims feel good about themselves.  Pander.  And what happens in response to all of that? 

Yeah, the president has done a wonderful job with foreign relations. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The World Apology Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:52:35 AM »
Not looking so good.  Kiss the world's butt.  Apologize.  Appease.  Try and make NASA help Muslims feel good about themselves.  Pander.  And what happens in response to all of that? 

Serious question for.you Beach. How do you think this will effect the election? There are still a lot dumb and naive people who will still back, no matter what, Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »
Serious question for.you Beach. How do you think this will effect the election? There are still a lot dumb and naive people who will still back, no matter what, Obama.

I think it will have a smaller impact than it should, because the media is in overdrive trying to protect the president.  He has been an absolute disaster and his foreign policy decisions and lack of oversight are directly responsible for the death of Americans in Libya.

Romney is up 48 to 45 in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll.  I think part of that swing, and the wipeout of the convention bounce, is related to this Middle East fiasco.  http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

If things continue to deteriorate across the Middle East, it will have an even larger impact.  More people will understand the president's policy of leading from behind is a failure.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »

zero effect because only morons who are already voting for Romney will be dumb enough to believe the "apology" strawman being foisted by the right wing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 12:22:37 PM »

Fury: Chanting ‘death to America,’ hundreds of protesters angered by an anti-Islam film stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen’s capital and burned the American flag. It was the latest in a series of attacks on American diplomatic missions in the Middle East

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
From 2009:

President Barack Obama has finished the second leg of his international confession tour. In less than 100 days, he has apologized on three continents for what he views as the sins of America and his predecessors.

Mr. Obama told the French (the French!) that America "has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" toward Europe. In Prague, he said America has "a moral responsibility to act" on arms control because only the U.S. had "used a nuclear weapon." In London, he said that decisions about the world financial system were no longer made by "just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy" -- as if that were a bad thing. And in Latin America, he said the U.S. had not "pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors" because we "failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas."

By confessing our nation's sins, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that Mr. Obama has "changed the image of America around the world" and made the U.S. "safer and stronger." As evidence, Mr. Gibbs pointed to the absence of protesters during the Summit of the Americas this past weekend.

. . . .

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124044156269345357.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »
Obama and those who support him deserve each other. 

pieces of garbage all around. 

From 2009:

President Barack Obama has finished the second leg of his international confession tour. In less than 100 days, he has apologized on three continents for what he views as the sins of America and his predecessors.

Mr. Obama told the French (the French!) that America "has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" toward Europe. In Prague, he said America has "a moral responsibility to act" on arms control because only the U.S. had "used a nuclear weapon." In London, he said that decisions about the world financial system were no longer made by "just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy" -- as if that were a bad thing. And in Latin America, he said the U.S. had not "pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors" because we "failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas."

By confessing our nation's sins, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said that Mr. Obama has "changed the image of America around the world" and made the U.S. "safer and stronger." As evidence, Mr. Gibbs pointed to the absence of protesters during the Summit of the Americas this past weekend.

. . . .

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124044156269345357.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
zero effect because only morons who are already voting for Romney will be dumb enough to believe the "apology" strawman being foisted by the right wing

You do realize that you're arguably the biggest moron on this board, right? Please answer my question as it's quite "relevent".

Has anyone told you that you are an incredibly stupid person?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »

It's comments like this that just flat out prove that the left are oblivious to whats going on in the real world. Obama should be just as accountable as the ones who pulled the trigger in Libya. How anyone can still back this administration is beyond me. The question I keep asking "Give me a reason why Obama should get a second term", the responses I got were vague with no substance which leads me to believe that you're just drones, you have no idea why but "just because".  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics/04obama.text.html?pagewanted=all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 12:42:48 PM »
Obama built this with his polices.  

Fuck him and fuck every disgusting wretch kneepadding this asswipe  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 12:43:26 PM »
Obama built this with his polices.   

Fuck him and fuck every disgusting wretch kneepadding this asswipe 

It's almost like they didn't expect this to happen after the Arab Spring.

There are some really stupid people out there.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 12:44:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 12:45:42 PM »
It's almost like they didn't expect this to happen after the Arab Spring.

There are some really stupid people out there.  ::)

Its one thing to be stupid like Straw, option FAIL, lurker, et al are - its entirely different when these morons implement policies like putting the MB into power across the ME expecting ponies, honey, and unicorns  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »
You might want to read this.  http://www.usa-flag-site.org/faq/disposal.shtml

He is a wholesale moron, don't expect anything but some piss poor excuse for the messiah. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 12:54:21 PM »
You might want to read this.  http://www.usa-flag-site.org/faq/disposal.shtml

LOL dude i know.. i was a Boy Scout and my Brother is a marine.. my dad was in the navy

i was just joking with the old white dude burning hella flags

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
LOL dude i know.. i was a Boy Scout and my Brother is a marine.. my dad was in the navy

i was just joking with the old white dude burning hella flags

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »
It's comments like this that just flat out prove that the left are oblivious to whats going on in the real world. Obama should be just as accountable as the ones who pulled the trigger in Libya. How anyone can still back this administration is beyond me. The question I keep asking "Give me a reason why Obama should get a second term", the responses I got were vague with no substance which leads me to believe that you're just drones, you have no idea why but "just because".  

I gave you a very simple response yet somehow it was still beyond your limited comprehension and I never said "just because"

Ill try again and let's see if you can understand

We have a choice between Romney and Obama (I'll assume I haven't lost you yet)

From what I've seen Romney would be a disaster on both domestic policy and foreign policy
Futhermore I would not trust his judgement on judicial nominees ("corporations are people my friend")

Thus, I'm voting for Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 01:50:35 PM »
I gave you a very simple response yet somehow it was still beyond your limited comprehension and I never said "just because"

Ill try again and let's see if you can understand

We have a choice between Romney and Obama (I'll assume I haven't lost you yet)

From what I've seen Romney would be a disaster on both domestic policy and foreign policy
Futhermore I would not trust his judgement on judicial nominees ("corporations are people my friend")

Thus, I'm voting for Obama

LOL   

You are the most foolish person on this board. 

World on fire due to thugbamas policies, debt downgrades, embassies over run, etc and you want to march off the cliff w obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »
West nails it. 

FUCK OBAMA!!!! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »
From Egypt:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2012, 08:00:41 PM »
From Egypt:

^^^^^^^

so what?

it's just a dude burning a piece of cloth

It's just as dumb as these people in Egypt, Libya, etc.. getting pissed about a trailer to a movie that may not even exist and that most of them have probably never even seen