Author Topic: Obama quote on Islam - disgusting  (Read 618 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama quote on Islam - disgusting
« on: September 14, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »
"Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality."

Barack Hussein Obama

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Obama quote on Islam - disgusting
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »
"Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality."

Barack Hussein Obama
why do you disagree with this? Do you really think muslims are evil? Don't break my heart here man.
follow the arrows

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama

You really are amazing!     People did the killings, not the religion...Islam does not promote violence, but extremist do!   There is not one religious community that can say they haven't had extremists in their congregations .... (ie) "do something in the name of _____________________ "(fill in the blank).....It does not necessarily represent all peoples as a whole..... :-X   

"Hatred starts in the heart, and its first weapon is a vicious tongue"!!!! >:(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 07:12:55 PM »
why do you disagree with this? Do you really think muslims are evil? Don't break my heart here man.
Consider your heart broken, Haider. Moozlems are the nations current pariah's..

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 07:24:24 PM »
Consider your heart broken, Haider. Moozlems are the nations current pariah's..
And that's bullshit. This shit isn't abstract for me, i'm not a lifeless fucking statistic. I'm a human being, just trying to live life like anyone else without causing anyone trouble. I'm in no way responsible for how other people act just by association of religion. In other words: It's real to me, damn it.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 07:26:38 PM »
And that's bullshit. This shit isn't abstract for me, i'm not a lifeless fucking statistic. I'm a human being, just trying to live life like anyone else without causing anyone trouble. I'm in no way responsible for how other people act just by association of religion. In other words: It's real to me, damn it.
Heh.