Author Topic: Designer stubble?  (Read 33647 times)

fredrollon

• Getbig III
Re: Designer stubble?
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2012, 02:24:27 AM »
Well,a stubble doesn't conceal the jawline.

So a man may sport a strong jawline and facial hair-two markers of virility....instead of just one, when he's either clean shaven or has a full beard.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2012, 03:58:15 AM »
From head to toe? 

It would take me 20 minutes to shave my cock alone.....you know why?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2012, 03:59:41 AM »

Because it's harder to get to than Mitt Romney's tax records?
from incomplete data

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2012, 04:12:13 AM »
Tell me why honey bear. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2012, 04:30:39 AM »
Tell me why honey bear. 

Because I can't find my fucking razor anywhere!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 04:57:22 AM »
Because I can't find my fucking razor anywhere!

Oh.   :-[

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2012, 05:35:00 AM »
Wow. You totally missed the point.

Women are going to find either find you attractive, or they aren't. A fucking stubble beard isn't going to be the difference between you getting laid or not 99% of the time.

This is true for most guys, unless your Gerard Butler but there are a a load of little things you can do to make one big thing that will change how women react to you, take the average slobby guys, messy hair, beard, bad dress sense, poor dental hygene etc, lets say for each thing he changes he goes up maybe 5%.

Get a groomed Haircut that suits his face
Shave stubble to 0.5mm and keep it every day
Bleach Teeth
Get a tan/fake tan
Lose weight to get to 8-14%bf, defining your jaw, chin and cheekbones
Lift weights to add Lean mass
Buy a wardrobe with stylish clothes that FIT
Work on your vocal diction
Dye your eyebrows if they are light for more defined thicker brows and then shape ( a little homo but hey it works)
Improve your posture

All that can be done in a few months, sans adding slabs of lean mass, but even 5-10 pounds is enough for most guys, the odds start to stack up on top of each other until you go from slob to stud.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2012, 06:27:30 AM »
so Booty do you like a clean shaved cock?? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2012, 06:35:04 AM »
This is true for most guys, unless your Gerard Butler but there area a load of little things you can do to make one big thing that will change how women react to you, take the average slobby guys, messy hair, beard, bad dress sense, poor dental hygene etc, lets say for each thing he changes he goes up maybe 5%.

Shave stubble to 5mm and keep it every day
Bleach Teeth
Get a tan/fake tan
Dye your eyebrows if they are light for more defined thicker brows and then shape ( a little homo but hey it works)
Improve your posture

All that can be done in a few months, sans adding slabs of lean mass, but even 5-10 pounds is enough for most guys, the odds start to stack up on top of each other until you go from slob to stud.

Correct - thats where this little line came in -

Just dress decently, be decently groomed, and go with whatever look makes you most confident

Which evidently most everyone glossed over, obviously you can't go out looking like a total shlub.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2012, 06:37:39 AM »
You're worrying too much - do whatever you feel looks the best, women can sense confidence, they don't give a shit as much about the look as they do as the confidence you exude.

x2

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2012, 06:56:38 AM »
This is true for most guys, unless your Gerard Butler but there area a load of little things you can do to make one big thing that will change how women react to you, take the average slobby guys, messy hair, beard, bad dress sense, poor dental hygene etc, lets say for each thing he changes he goes up maybe 5%.

Shave stubble to 5mm and keep it every day
Bleach Teeth
Get a tan/fake tan
Improve your posture

Lee Labrada once said this in a seminar: "You want to look tons better? Drop 10 pounds, get a tan, and a haircut".

He was right.

To the posters in this thread: do you people not have corporate jobs? You can't walk into a boardroom looking like you rolled out of bed with stubble on your face, or meet a client or vendor or customer without shaving. You look like a bum. I've never met one senior level executive that rocks the stubble at work on a weekday. Not saying they aren't out there, but if they are, I haven't met them. I've never once shown up into a boardroom with my customers in there and not shaved (and on the flip side, I've never seen a higher up in my customers' office not shaved). Why is that? Because if you have your shit together, you shave. You make sure everything is perfect. You are detail oriented. You don't roll out of bed and decide to go get a purchase order for 500K units.

And remember: executive level salary trumps stubble for picking up chicks.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2012, 07:02:24 AM »
Lee Labrada once said this in a seminar: "You want to look tons better? Drop 10 pounds, get a tan, and a haircut".

He was right.

To the posters in this thread: do you people not have corporate jobs? You can't walk into a boardroom looking like you rolled out of bed with stubble on your face, or meet a client or vendor or customer without shaving. You look like a bum. I've never met one senior level executive that rocks the stubble at work on a weekday. Not saying they aren't out there, but if they are, I haven't met them. I've never once shown up into a boardroom with my customers in there and not shaved (and on the flip side, I've never seen a higher up in my customers' office not shaved). Why is that? Because if you have your shit together, you shave. You make sure everything is perfect. You are detail oriented. You don't roll out of bed and decide to go get a purchase order for 500K units.

Dude... you're on a BB website. How many people do you think actually have jobs, let alone are working in an any kind of job where their facial hair is important?
Besides, usually the one asking these questions are people in their early 20's who are more concerned with what makes women wet than their bank accounts. (Which is pretty funny, considering money is the ultimate aphrodesiac.)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2012, 07:07:43 AM »

He was right.

i find that very difficult to believe.... man!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2012, 07:11:46 AM »
so Booty do you like a clean shaved cock?? 

As long as it's 8 inches deep in her ass I don't think she's that fussed Donny!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2012, 07:15:07 AM »
As long as it's 8 inches deep in her ass I don't think she's that fussed Donny!
  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2012, 07:28:19 AM »
It's whats on the end of the cock thats important.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2012, 07:31:10 AM »
It's whats on the end of the cock thats important.

True... her lips are very important usually.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2012, 07:32:16 AM »
True... her lips are very important usually.
Haha   ;D 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2012, 08:03:14 AM »
What about this beard

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
i find that very difficult to believe.... man!

Hmmm....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2012, 08:14:05 AM »

All corporate jobs don't necessarily adhere to the old school, stiff bullshit corporate standards.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2012, 08:15:22 AM »

He was right.

A) Women don't know much you make unless you tell them
B) she could be making more than you
C) if you do get the woman because of much you make, you just may lose the woman because of how much you make---I know of a man paying 24k a month in child support and still can't see his kids.
D) people need to stop focusing on that "one thing", there is no silver bullet. There are many paths to Rome. There are a multitude of different reasons, a shallow man will attract a shallow woman. So, if complain that all she was about was your money, that probably was all you let her know you were about.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »
I just ordered a beard shaver thanks to getbig.   i went with a nose trimmer too - you can never be too careful.

The global economic boost from getbig continutes to be felt!

Awesome pic  ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
A) Women don't know much you make unless you tell them
B) she could be making more than you
C) if you do get the woman because of much you make, you just may lose the woman because of how much you make---I know of a man paying 24k a month in child support and still can't see his kids.
D) people need to stop focusing on that "one thing", there is no silver bullet. There are many paths to Rome. There are a multitude of different reasons, a shallow man will attract a shallow woman. So, if complain that all she was about was your money, that probably was all you let her know you were about.

I applaud

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »