Author Topic: Google denies White House request to take down video, producer investigated!!!  (Read 2417 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Im not getting pissed I can see how it could confuse ppl. You dont generally agree with someone 100% so I agree but I disagree about such and such....maybe I should be more specific and say I agree on this but disagree on this
On this point, it does get confusing because you have so often replied with posts where you say you agree then proceed to disagree in the same post.  It does get hard to judge what you're saying at times because of that  Like the  kid that cried wolf to often, I've kinda come to see your "I agree" starts as just that...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Here is where I think you're going wrong.  You say that the employer doesn't need to spell out all aspects of the job to employees.  Normally that would be true... but..  If I decide to lie to those I'm employing where the lie puts their lives in danger and I knew about that danger but didn't disclose it, there is obviously a major problem happening and there are laws against this type of conspiring.
for that to happen a normal person would have had to forseen the reaction to this video. I dont think this type of reaction could have ever been forseen. There are tons of anti islamic stuff out there, tons of shit denegrading muhammed just search youtube and youll see so this wasnt a forseable outcome imho.

That right there destroys your argument...

what laws specifically hugo, Id like to know and read them myself. Im certainly no lawyer but Ive have my share of legal and ethical class time so Id like to know what laws youre referring to and assess them for myself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
for that to happen a normal person would have had to forseen the reaction to this video. I dont think this type of reaction could have ever been forseen. There are tons of anti islamic stuff out there, tons of shit denegrading muhammed just search youtube and youll see so this wasnt a forseable outcome imho.

That right there destroys your argument...

what laws specifically hugo, Id like to know and read them myself. Im certainly no lawyer but Ive have my share of legal and ethical class time so Id like to know what laws youre referring to and assess them for myself.

Video has ZERO to do w anything. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.