Author Topic: Suppressed Archeology  (Read 5465 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Suppressed Archeology
« on: September 16, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Suppressed Archeology
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »
There's a lot of that that goes on.  Graham Hancock's book Finger Prints of the Gods talks about it with Egypt wanting things not to be reexamined or changed. 

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »
I should have specified also that the real trip is at 10:50 with comparisons of the average skull of todays people with that of the ancient bakarat in peru.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:34:29 PM »

Apparently people would not believe in God but would believe in aliens creating everything

All this crap is just a leading up to the anti-christ who will proclaim himself king to the jews and god to the christians.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
I should have specified also that the real trip is at 10:50 with comparisons of the average skull of todays people with that of the ancient bakarat in peru.

..?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »
^Watch the videos for the deformed skulls. That's what he was refering to.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
^Watch the videos for the deformed skulls. That's what he was refering to.

Really? So when he said: 

He was talking about skulls?  You mean like he said when he wrote the word " skulls " in his post?

I had no idea.

..?  I wanted to know what he thought about it, or if he was wanting to make appoint about it.

But thanks for your help  :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »
Any time glad to help getbiggers when they're being held down by weights to think :)

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 04:13:43 PM »
The elongated skulls are prob the nephilum of the bible?

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
Aliens, if real are prob demons.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:53 PM »
Or maybe just Aliens

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
Well aliens are a term to refer to anything off this world. Otherwise if you want see aliens right on our planet look in the sea. Creatures that don't live in light, creatures that don't breath, etc... all kinds of cool weird stuff.

These 'nephelim' are a riddle in the bible. Some have tried to attribute them to 'angels' that 'fell' and some have attributed them to being beings like us or similar and then later demons if you read some descriptions of it.

In the qur'an God describes three creations, besides animals/the world. Three intelligent creatures that is. Humans made of the earth and water... with desires and intellect. Angels made of light and more like robots that serve God and obey God without disobedience, no desires. And Jinn, made of a smokeless fire and also with desires like humans.

Now most atheists will ridicule this.. however we know that in fact our body is composed largely of water... and of earth's elements. God speaking to us humans who would have not had all knowledge of the unseen, didn't have to talk to us about 'elements' or molecules.. but saying we are made of earth and water as enough to make later generations think.

The angels being made of light? Well.. again people may try to ridicule.. but it's not as far fetched. What does it mean yet we don't know. And likewise for the jinn. Today as far as light is concerned, we use it to transmit information, we use it for presentations, we are trying to make holograms. And there is SO MUCH that we don't see with the naked eye that happens in this very background of the universe.

Now reading about the nephelim makes me think of jinn somewhat.. as they have desires and their father Iblis, is the father of Jinns. Devils/demons/Satan. Iblis was in heaven, close to God, but he rebelled in arrogance and pride when asked to bow down to the first human created by God saying 'he is better' as he is made from fire while this thing is made from earth's mud lol. He was cast out of heaven and promised hellfire... and he vowed that until that day he will try to prove that humans are worse than him by leading them astray from God.

Similarly there is such an explanation in the bible that these demons will try to lead astray people until the day of judgment according to the bible.

Now as far as these elongated skulls go. These americas people used to have some bizzare traditions. Although they were 'intellegent' and advanced, they were idol worshippers, doing human sacrifices, doing weird rituals.

What some have attributed to aliens being worshipped, could very well be these humans creating idols out of angels who came to them and then worshipping them instead of God. And in some cases worshipping the demons.

Their culture seems to radiate with illustrations of serpents (usually culturally everywhere representative of evil.. except in china as 'blessing') and flying winged creatures also present in mesopotamia.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 05:58:56 PM »
Really? So when he said: 

He was talking about skulls?  You mean like he said when he wrote the word " skulls " in his post?

I had no idea.

..?  I wanted to know what he thought about it, or if he was wanting to make appoint about it.

But thanks for your help  :)
lol

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 06:01:06 PM »
Well aliens are a term to refer to anything off this world. Otherwise if you want see aliens right on our planet look in the sea. Creatures that don't live in light, creatures that don't breath, etc... all kinds of cool weird stuff.

These 'nephelim' are a riddle in the bible. Some have tried to attribute them to 'angels' that 'fell' and some have attributed them to being beings like us or similar and then later demons if you read some descriptions of it.

In the qur'an God describes three creations, besides animals/the world. Three intelligent creatures that is. Humans made of the earth and water... with desires and intellect. Angels made of light and more like robots that serve God and obey God without disobedience, no desires. And Jinn, made of a smokeless fire and also with desires like humans.

Now most atheists will ridicule this.. however we know that in fact our body is composed largely of water... and of earth's elements. God speaking to us humans who would have not had all knowledge of the unseen, didn't have to talk to us about 'elements' or molecules.. but saying we are made of earth and water as enough to make later generations think.

The angels being made of light? Well.. again people may try to ridicule.. but it's not as far fetched. What does it mean yet we don't know. And likewise for the jinn. Today as far as light is concerned, we use it to transmit information, we use it for presentations, we are trying to make holograms. And there is SO MUCH that we don't see with the naked eye that happens in this very background of the universe.

Now reading about the nephelim makes me think of jinn somewhat.. as they have desires and their father Iblis, is the father of Jinns. Devils/demons/Satan. Iblis was in heaven, close to God, but he rebelled in arrogance and pride when asked to bow down to the first human created by God saying 'he is better' as he is made from fire while this thing is made from earth's mud lol. He was cast out of heaven and promised hellfire... and he vowed that until that day he will try to prove that humans are worse than him by leading them astray from God.

Similarly there is such an explanation in the bible that these demons will try to lead astray people until the day of judgment according to the bible.

Now as far as these elongated skulls go. These americas people used to have some bizzare traditions. Although they were 'intellegent' and advanced, they were idol worshippers, doing human sacrifices, doing weird rituals.

What some have attributed to aliens being worshipped, could very well be these humans creating idols out of angels who came to them and then worshipping them instead of God. And in some cases worshipping the demons.

Their culture seems to radiate with illustrations of serpents (usually culturally everywhere representative of evil.. except in china as 'blessing') and flying winged creatures also present in mesopotamia.
very interesting ahmed.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 12:30:42 PM »

Apparently people would not believe in God but would believe in aliens creating everything

All this crap is just a leading up to the anti-christ who will proclaim himself king to the jews and god to the christians.
finally a good answer.used to proclaim myself a devout atheist until i realized atheists try so hard to go out of their way and try to disprove something they don't beleive in...yet we'll buy into the fact that space people created us,not God?when that day comes Ahmed i just hope and pray my sins on this earth will be forgiven and i will be in the book of life.this is all work of the devil,and no...i'm not some crazed bible thumping nut.just look at the facts.as time goes on we've got more toys,gadgets,games,theories all designed to keep our eyes off of the real prize...that God is the Creator.not your iphone,x-box,tablet or brand new race car or wads of money.God made man but because man cannot find the final piece to the puzzle they write it off as aliens did it.why can't they explain our existence on Earth...? because God made us.if they followed their own equations they'd see that.energy cannot be created nor destroyed.we had to start from somewhere,no?they can't figure it out so a space ship test tube sounds good so then it must be tru...the day of judgement will come soon.