Author Topic: TWO MINUTE BROTHA  (Read 3257 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
TWO MINUTE BROTHA
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »
Its September 1991, im at the University of Toledo. I had just moved into an off campus apartment the day before and met my roommate. He was this afrocentric brotha who listened to Malcolm X tapes at night when i was trying to sleep. But anyway......So, he has two friends that he went to HS with that are at UT as well and he calls them up so we can hang out. Now, back then i was pretty shy. I had competed in like 5 shows by the time i was 18 so i had a decent build, not huge, but lean. And i wasnt even CLOSE to the pervert I was now. Up until then, id only banged 2 girls. So, they come over and we talk and head out. Now, one chick was black, BANGING body. Looked like Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell and the other was asian, not bad looking, but kind of hippy like. So, my roommate is talking mad game to the black girl and im just being myself with the asian. I wasnt even thinking i was going to hit or was even going to try to.

so, after we get back from exploring Toledo, she asks to see my room. Im thinking, hell yeah , I may get some my 2nd night in college. So, we sit on the bed and talk and SHE kisses me! HELL YEAH! So the clothes come off and she is WET!!!  So, I head downtown and was pretty disappointed with the amout of hair she had. I guess its an asian thing. So, after i do her she does me and from her technique, i could tell she has done this before. I was soooo close to giving her a facial, but i told her to "lay down". So, I enter. OMG....So warm, so soft and asian! Nice dark nipples, although she was maybe a B cup. So, im doing my thing, up and down, in and out....."OH NO".....i know this feeling.....Time to blow!!!!  I swear, it must have been at MOST 20 pumps....SLASH! Right on her tummy. The look of sheer disappointment on her face was something id NEVER forget! LOL  All I could do is say im sorry and give me a minute. Well, she didnt have a minute. She gave me a kiss and said maybe next time and left. Never talked to her again! I would see her on campus and would say hello, but no seconds on that asian kitty

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: TWO MINUTE BROTHA
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 01:43:57 PM »
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »
I am starting to develop this fetish for chubby asian broads.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 01:52:47 PM »
First off, I like how you obviously hit it raw, that's the only way you can blow a load that quick.  Second, she doesn't consider what you guys did as fucking, you are not a notch on her belt, even though she is a story on getbig, in her mind you did not hit.  Like I've been to Detroit, becasue I was in the airport swithching planes, but was I REALLY in Detroit? No.  I've been there though bro, hooked up with this chick in college, and was so worked up after messing around for so long, that I blew it in about 30 seconds.  Pulled out and started going down on her as I blew a load on my bed skirt.  I then muttered something about not having any condoms and that it wasn't a good idea to raw dog, and that we should get up next weekend.  I then went to sleep.  ;D  Ended up hitting it a few weekends later. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 01:55:58 PM »
Its September 1991, im at the University of Toledo. I had just moved into an off campus apartment the day before and met my roommate. He was this afrocentric brotha who listened to Malcolm X tapes at night when i was trying to sleep. But anyway......So, he has two friends that he went to HS with that are at UT as well and he calls them up so we can hang out. Now, back then i was pretty shy. I had competed in like 5 shows by the time i was 18 so i had a decent build, not huge, but lean. And i wasnt even CLOSE to the pervert I was now. Up until then, id only banged 2 girls. So, they come over and we talk and head out. Now, one chick was black, BANGING body. Looked like Lisa Turtle from Saved by the Bell and the other was asian, not bad looking, but kind of hippy like. So, my roommate is talking mad game to the black girl and im just being myself with the asian. I wasnt even thinking i was going to hit or was even going to try to.

so, after we get back from exploring Toledo, she asks to see my room. Im thinking, hell yeah , I may get some my 2nd night in college. So, we sit on the bed and talk and SHE kisses me! HELL YEAH! So the clothes come off and she is WET!!!  So, I head downtown and was pretty disappointed with the amout of hair she had. I guess its an asian thing. So, after i do her she does me and from her technique, i could tell she has done this before. I was soooo close to giving her a facial, but i told her to "lay down". So, I enter. OMG....So warm, so soft and asian! Nice dark nipples, although she was maybe a B cup. So, im doing my thing, up and down, in and out....."OH NO".....i know this feeling.....Time to blow!!!!  I swear, it must have been at MOST 20 pumps....SLASH! Right on her tummy. The look of sheer disappointment on her face was something id NEVER forget! LOL  All I could do is say im sorry and give me a minute. Well, she didnt have a minute. She gave me a kiss and said maybe next time and left. Never talked to her again! I would see her on campus and would say hello, but no seconds on that asian kitty

hahahah!!!

Nice Story!!!

;D ;D ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
I was a quick trigger man for a little bit in college, until I discovered Deca! Then I got to the point where i faked it with a few girls

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
I was a quick trigger man for a little bit in college, until I discovered Deca! Then I got to the point where i faked it with a few girls

Hahaha, the old spit on their back trick.

I've done that a couple times.  Horny as shit, pumping away, pre cum a bit but then the sensation leaves and I keep pumping, the girl cums, her pussy is now soaked and I keep pumping , tired as shit and don't feel like it anymore so I just fake the spasms and roll over.  But the cum stores get built up so much, they always get a surprise when they blow me afterwards and wonder where all the cum came from . lol

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
Hahaha, the old spit on their back trick.

I've done that a couple times.  Horny as shit, pumping away, pre cum a bit but then the sensation leaves and I keep pumping, the girl cums, her pussy is now soaked and I keep pumping , tired as shit and don't feel like it anymore so I just fake the spasms and roll over.  But the cum stores get built up so much, they always get a surprise when they blow me afterwards and wonder where all the cum came from . lol

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 02:18:55 PM »
First off, I like how you obviously hit it raw, that's the only way you can blow a load that quick.  Second, she doesn't consider what you guys did as fucking, you are not a notch on her belt, even though she is a story on getbig, in her mind you did not hit.  Like I've been to Detroit, becasue I was in the airport swithching planes, but was I REALLY in Detroit? No.  I've been there though bro, hooked up with this chick in college, and was so worked up after messing around for so long, that I blew it in about 30 seconds.  Pulled out and started going down on her as I blew a load on my bed skirt.  I then muttered something about not having any condoms and that it wasn't a good idea to raw dog, and that we should get up next weekend.  I then went to sleep.  ;D  Ended up hitting it a few weekends later. 

Good quick thinking there iron grip.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 02:34:33 PM »
BigMike'sCock,

Have you ever considered using a desensitizer for your penis?

If you try that product, you might be able to get a solid 30-45 minutes before you "erupt".

"1"

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »

You should be whipped and shot because you are unable to satisfy a woman you are a disgrace to your race.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »
Yes I was laying there with a man and the fat fuck was hot and I shivering all night and he let me freeze.  That and his premature ejaculation saw him kicked to the curb rather quickly.   ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 03:19:47 PM »
I see your Lisa turtle and raise you a Kelly kapowsi,haha :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »
i remember one time i couldnt get hard for this chick because all i was eating was vienna sausages and not much water to look more dry and more lean in the face, i felt super depleted. well i kept tryn and tryin to get hard just so i could put the condom on but i was so limp and shrunken and all of a sudden after furiously masterbating for her while limp with a condom i got hard and stuck my wang in her pussy a few times and nutted so fast . I was doing all this explaining and making excuses lol

but never again i learned my lesson but atleast she wasnt that hot maybe that had something to do with it

low carb dieting is the devil
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »

::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 06:43:47 PM »

Is there nothing you will not have intercourse with?  At least it seems so.  Not that you're not a good guy otherwise but sheeeze louize!    ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 04:38:07 AM »
Practice makes perfect, or jerking off before you know you might get some!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »
Is there nothing you will not have intercourse with?  At least it seems so.  Not that you're not a good guy otherwise but sheeeze louize!    ;D

LMAO! Of course. But for a time, I was real shy and was happy girls would bang me

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »
i remember one time i couldnt get hard for this chick because all i was eating was vienna sausages and not much water to look more dry and more lean in the face, i felt super depleted. well i kept tryn and tryin to get hard just so i could put the condom on but i was so limp and shrunken and all of a sudden after furiously masterbating for her while limp with a condom i got hard and stuck my wang in her pussy a few times and nutted so fast . I was doing all this explaining and making excuses lol

but never again i learned my lesson but atleast she wasnt that hot maybe that had something to do with it

low carb dieting is the devil

I dont even attempt to bang on low carbs!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »
So my second year in college, i was majoring in Athletic Training. I would have to spend a lot of time in the training room with the athletes and other trainers. So, I start dating one of the other trainers who was a few years older and WAY more experienced. (I noticed that a lot of white, female trainers banged a TON of black athletes. Especially the girls from small towns). What i noticed about this girl is she like to bang, a lot. YAY ME!!!  Now, at this point ive banged a few girls while in college. Being with her was eye opening as I would find out later. (She had a TON of sex toys and had no problem using them in front of me).

So, the first time we are together she gives me a knob job to completion. NICE. Second time, we are at her place. So, she sits me on the couch and lays on the floor and says "dont move" Ahhhh shit! So, she is on the floor playing with herself all the while talking about my black c()ck. Im worked up and go over to her and she yells "I SAID SIT DOWN".....WHOA!!!! So, I sit back down for about another 5 minutes and she then has me strip and lay down. She stands over me and DROPS on my face and says "EAT IT BITCH!!!"  Now, i wasnt even close to the weirdo i am now so i was a little taken back, but i did my duty. So, she finishes and GRABS THE CONDOM! Im thinking "YES, im going to last"  So, she puts it on for me and lays down and spreads wide. I go in! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Im going to town and then I notice a different feeling. The feeling of RAW kitty! Yup, condom broke! And guess what?  Not even 10 stokes in i pull out and blow it! She looks and me and says "WTF?......ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You better get hard again"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
Did you wife her up Big Mike?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 10:12:17 AM »
Did you wife her up Big Mike?

No. Actually, her best friend ended up being my ex wife. I was dating what would be my ex wife and she left school and moved home and started doing the girl in the story above! LOL