Author Topic: Mitt Romney, I'm not as smart as you, so let me see if I've got this correct  (Read 1422 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mitt Romney, I'm not as smart as you, so let me see if I've got this correct
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 08:16:24 AM »
So why not vote for Obama as POTUS and make sure the Republicans win congress... Sounds like that's the best scenario.

Every time we put one party in charge of 2/3rds... Bush before 2006... Obama since 2008... Shit goes sideways.

The sideways part happened the last two years of Bush's terms, when the Dems took over Congress.

Besides, we need the whole kit and kaboddle to get rid of ObamaCare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mitt Romney, I'm not as smart as you, so let me see if I've got this correct
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »
The sideways part happened the last two years of Bush's terms, when the Dems took over Congress.

Besides, we need the whole kit and kaboddle to get rid of ObamaCare.

correct- look when everything went to shit - 2006-2008 when RATlosi and Reid took over. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
correct- look when everything went to shit - 2006-2008 when RATlosi and Reid took over. 

Thank god there was a dem congress during that scumbag Reagan huh ;)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 08:38:51 AM »
Thank god there was a dem congress during that scumbag Reagan huh ;)

And if you look at the position of Dems then they are vastly different than they are now. Also ever heard the term Reagan democrat?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 09:37:47 AM »
And if you look at the position of Dems then they are vastly different than they are now. Also ever heard the term Reagan democrat?

Fuck man... The position of the Republicans was vastly different then... It's all shit and unless you are willing to vote out every incumbent, (Which I sure as hell would by the way) you're never going to change anything.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 10:27:34 AM »
Fuck man... The position of the Republicans was vastly different then... It's all shit and unless you are willing to vote out every incumbent, (Which I sure as hell would by the way) you're never going to change anything.

Exactly
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 01:02:27 PM »
found this thought it was about right

you are telling me that 47% (or 48% or 49%) of American households are dependent on the government because they pay no federal income taxes, therefore they consider themselves victims and are expecting housing, health care and whatever, at the government's expense. Also, you're not going to "worry about those people".

47% is quite a number, Mitt. Something like 160,000,000 or so.

That would mean a lot of people. Let's see, as I said, I'm not as smart as you, but that would mean all our wounded warriors who have come home with war related disabilities from WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan. You remember those wars, your father supported WWII, but didn't fight it. You supported Viet Nam, but didn't fight it. You supported Iraq and Afghanistan, but none of your 5 boys fought there. So now that those who did fight for our country need our help either transitioning to a normal setting, or permanent help, due to a severe wound, you consider them free-loaders because they are part of the 47% that pay no federal income taxes. As I said, I'm not as smart as you, but maybe that's the explanation for your not mentioning the troops at the Republican Convention. I bet if one of your boys was there, you would have remembered.

Also, how about the tens of millions of Americans, like my Mother, who live on Social Security and Medicare. My Mom, and so many of her family and friends, pay no federal income taxes because their income is at or below the poverty line ($1,100 a month). They (or their spouse) worked their whole lives to have a meager Social Security benefit. Of course, she's also the widow of a WWII Veteran, so what the heck, let her find a job at 84 years old and with osteoporosis. After all, in the world according to Mitt, she's just a freeloader, too.

Kids in college on student loans, disabled Americans who need special care. Holy shit, I could go on and on.

Now, since I really am interested in the politics of all of this, could you tell me how this helps you in Florida, with the highest senior population in the United States, or Ohio, which is second or third. How about the veterans in Virginia, which has the highest veteran population in the country?

Since I know you are good at math, after all, you compiled a fortune, could you tell me how you get to 270 electoral votes by losing just one or two of these states (by the way, you're behind in all 3, before your brilliant statement went public)?

I just thought I'd ask, Mitt, because I'd like to know, because, as I've said, I'm just not as smart as you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »

how many threads are you going to post this in? are you ill in some way? mentally retarded perhaps?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 01:41:06 PM »
how many threads are you going to post this in? are you ill in some way? mentally retarded perhaps?

:D :D :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »

Lawyers (Read unemployed bum) have a lot of spare time on their hand

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 11:54:19 AM »
Lawyers (Read unemployed bum) have a lot of spare time on their hand

he is not a lawyer, I would bet money on it, he simply argues to much bullshit and ignores facts to often.