Author Topic: "I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done"  (Read 5529 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
"I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done"
« on: September 18, 2012, 06:52:45 AM »
This bitch needs to be shot dead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/29/kellie-park-child-abuse_n_1635441.html

A Connecticut mother has been accused of physically and emotionally abusing her 10-month-old daughter, recording it, then sending the videos to the girl's father along with text messages in which she threatened to further harm to the child.

"I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done" are two of the text messages police said 20-year-old Kellie Park sent to her ex-boyfriend, 23-year-old Erick Vece, on June 9.

"[The case] is substantial enough that it warrants a lot of concern," West Haven Police Department Sgt. Dave Tammarom told The Huffington Post.

The messages Vece received from Park -- roughly 50 in all -- were accompanied by eight video attachments, said police. In each video, the toddler was "berated, assaulted and tormented by Kellie Park," according to Tammarom.

Allegedly filmed inside Park's West Haven home, the chilling videos are detailed in her arrest affidavit. In the first video, Park allegedly yells at her daughter, "eat stuff off the floor. This is what your dad wants to make me do." In another she asks the toddler whether she is hungry, then "pours/throws food on her," police said.

The abuse continued with the toddler being filmed on the floor without a diaper. The affidavit says Park told the girl in the video, "Maybe you can wear a shitty diaper. I don't care. Play with cigarettes. Want some Tylenol? Play with that, too." The video then shows Park throwing an object, believed to be a bottle of Tylenol, at her daughter, police said.

The child can be heard screaming and crying in the videos. The affidavit says that in one of the clips, Park kicks a gate onto the toddler and says, "Don't you get it? Your father doesn't care, so, guess what? I'm not gonna care." In another, the affidavit says, Park shakes her and allegedly puts her foot on her daughter's chest when the child falls down.

Vece received text messages warning him that his daughter had a broken arm and daring him to call the police. "Call the cops. Do me the favor, fat pig," read one. Another said, "I love abusing this kid."

Vece showed the messages to his father who contacted police. Questioned by police, the affidavit says, Vece said that he dated Park for about two years and they had one child together -- the 10-month-old girl seen in the videos. Vece lived with Park and his daughter until March, when he was arrested for domestic violence.

A West Haven police report dated March 10 indicates that Park told investigators Vece had punched her in the side twice during an argument. Park was transported to the hospital, where doctors determined that she had a collapsed lung. As a result, Vece was charged with second-degree assault

Purge_WTF

Re: "I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
Even after two scoops of Craze, this makes me depressed.

I just prayed that that sow will be brought to justice and that the baby won't remember any of this.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 07:15:41 AM »
Lots of good, loving people can't have children. This baby could easily be adopted into a loving home and spared this horrible upbringing. Save the kid, for christ's sake.

As for the biological parents, she should be flayed of her skin at the stake until dead. The father, a gutless wife abuser who can't even save his own child or parent the baby, should be set adrift in a raft in the middle of the pacific ocean with a gun and one bullet inside the chamber. I know, I'm being too kind...I can't help it. It's the bleeing heart liberal in me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 07:18:40 AM »
I'd like to punch that bitch right in the face. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »
Someone needs to contact Steve Wilkos.
That would make a great episode.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 07:30:06 AM »
Lots of good, loving people can't have children. This baby could easily be adopted into a loving home and spared this horrible upbringing. Save the kid, for christ's sake.

As for the biological parents, she should be flayed of her skin at the stake until dead. The father, a gutless wife abuser who can't even save his own child or parent the baby, should be set adrift in a raft in the middle of the pacific ocean with a gun and one bullet inside the chamber. I know, I'm being too kind...I can't help it. It's the bleeing heart liberal in me.

Hopefully the little darling is given to a loving family and the maternal parents never see her again.  It's a monsterous thing to do to a child. 

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
 Hopefully the people over at 4chan can make this c unts life a living hell.
time under tension

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »
Hopefully the little darling is given to a loving family and the maternal parents never see her again.  It's a monsterous thing to do to a child. 
and then baby grows up, and its genes, the sum of genitors genes, develop, and she becomes exactly just like them, even being raised by different parents...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 07:42:29 AM »
and then baby grows up, and its genes, the sum of genitors genes, develop, and she becomes exactly just like them, even being raised by different parents...
Environment plays a huge role in determining how a person will become.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 07:45:54 AM »

Because nuture has absolutely no effect over nature, right? Just trolling today "uberman"?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 07:49:49 AM »

Proper conduct and behavior along with native language is 100% learned ,after birth.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 07:53:03 AM »
Proper conduct and behavior along with native language is 100% learned ,after birth.
Exactly so this little girl has a good chance at having a great life, away from her maternal scumbag parents.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 07:54:39 AM »
Hey Uberman, you ever notice that no matter how many ville, despicable posts you make, your life still sucks ?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 07:56:15 AM »

Those things can be taught, but every child has an innate disposition, personality, etc. that also influences who they eventually become.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:05 AM »

Those things can be taught, but every child has an innate disposition, personality, etc. that also influences who they eventually become.

Yes, innate dispositions are called "temperament" which largely affects who we will become. However, nurture also acts on nature. Its NOT just one way. Research consistently shows this.
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 08:42:49 AM »
should be on maury and springer show

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 08:53:35 AM »

eh...its a mix.  read "the blank slate."  great book on theories behind development...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
so do genes, what's your point?

The real question is what will happen when this girl becomes a mother herself, when she ll have a 10 months old baby in her hands. Will she replicate what her mother did with her subconsciously? will she date a man who will be a copy of her own father?
Not all adopted kids become "happy individuals" -on a side note, define "hapiness"  ::)- in fact most of them dont.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »

The real question is what will happen when this girl becomes a mother herself, when she ll have a 10 months old baby in her hands. Will she replicate what her mother did with her subconsciously? will she date a man who will be a copy of her own father?
Not all adopted kids become "happy individuals" -on a side note, define "hapiness"  ::)- in fact most of them dont.

The point is that genes and environment act on each other. Its not even debatable to say that genes determine everything we will become.
X

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 09:15:22 AM »

Define happiness? That's real easy, the opposite of you. Only a miserable loser would need to be TOLD what happiness is....LOL

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 09:21:14 AM »
Yes, innate dispositions are called "temperament" which largely affects who we will become. However, nurture also acts on nature. Its NOT just one way. Research consistently shows this.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »
The point is that genes and environment act on each other. Its not even debatable to say that genes determine everything we will become.

If you believe that your first statement is accurate, then you'll agree that it's not even debatable to say that ENVIRONMENT determines everything we will become.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 10:28:56 AM »
Arent our genes...our environment? Fact is we need guidance to make good use of our body and mind. We need principles to become useful to ourselves and others, to be a constructive, contributing part of the big picture, to create and maintain life. If our genes and "environment" / upbringings are crooked, we re going to become crooked. But there is something above all of this that still, can prevent humans from following the path of blind destruction and death.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:30 AM »
A lt of people think that just because a woman has a child, that she'll protect the child. But, it's not always the case. Sometimes due to the child reminding her of the father, she wants to take everything out on the child. Both parents are worthless, and unfortunately, more and more of these types of people have kids, when they should be sterilized.
Hopefully the kid will be placed in a good home, where the parents can love her.

The mother is a beyond words.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
The real question is, what kind of mother was the grandmother... Mother probably repeats what her own mother did. If you dont want to reproduce evil, find its roots and destroy them.

Taking a poor baby at the early stage of development and putin him in another family is just another huge trauma. question is, what trauma is the biggest, staying with biological mother, or adaptating so early to another mother.