Author Topic: "I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done"  (Read 5525 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "I'll f--king break her face" and "[your daughter's] face is done"
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 11:33:01 AM »
Exactly so this little girl has a good chance at having a great life, away from her maternal scumbag parents.
Bingo!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 11:35:29 AM »
drop her off in Syria!

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
I'll break that fucking girls face.  Laying a hand on a baby or toddler is game over for that piece of shit bitch.  What a pussy boyfriend or whatever that guy is.  First thing on my to do list would be to go rescue my child and then bury the mother alive in the backyard. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 01:16:01 PM »
No one knows - but i personally believe genes are stronger than environment. Behaviour and looks and thoughts.

If your whole surrounding "teaches" someone to not reproduce, the genes will still drive a person to it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
So why is she even still alive? Seriously. This is why our country is sliding, nobody has the balls to punish anyone properly because we don't want to hurt their "feelings". Fuck that, what about this kids life she ruined, which if not taken care of will be a burden on society itself. I have a guy that works for me who knocked up a 17 year old. At first, she didn't want it and did a bunch of coke to try and kill it. Well she had the kid, kept it, bangs my dude for $100 week child support, which I agree with, and now is pregnant again 7 months later. She lives with her shitty ass mom in squalor. I made an anonymous call to social services about the issue, and am going to follow up with another one next week. No child deserves that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 01:43:01 PM »

If you believe that your first statement is accurate, then you'll agree that it's not even debatable to say that ENVIRONMENT determines everything we will become.

Of course not. Read my previous posts. Its a delicate interaction between the two. It is very difficult to say what weighs more heavily in the individual person due to SO many factors. All I can say is this: Neither genes or environment individually are 100% predictors of what we will become.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 01:44:20 PM »
putting her in jail is not enough punishment for the animal.  Her lawyer will plead her case of being insane and the courst will oblige.  They need to publicly execute this whore.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 04:15:22 PM »
so do genes, what's your point?

The real question is what will happen when this girl becomes a mother herself, when she ll have a 10 months old baby in her hands. Will she replicate what her mother did with her subconsciously? will she date a man who will be a copy of her own father?
Not all adopted kids become "happy individuals" -on a side note, define "hapiness"  ::)- in fact most of them dont.

You really are a fool who talks shit that you know nothig about.  So no adopted child ever amounted to anything? Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson never amounted to anything (whether you agree with their views or not)?  No child with shitty parents ever pulled themselves out of their situation and made something of themselves?  Everyone has choices at some point in their life, they just need to make the right one.  Just like you make the choice to be a miserable, negative, know it all every day of your life.  Have you thought about killing yourself?  You obviously hate the world in which you live, so you should do us all a favour and fuck off out of it.