Author Topic: Kate Middleton pics must be turned over  (Read 3525 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Kate Middleton pics must be turned over
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:05:43 AM »
I don't understand this.  They have been ordered to hand over the pics but they have already been published and are all over the internet.  What is the point of handing them over?   ???

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: Kate Middleton pics must be turned over
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:16:28 PM »
  the uk has more cameras on its people than anyone else but take a pic of one of its monarchs and they get their panties in a bunch.
 I saw her tits, they were not that impressive.
time under tension

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »
  the uk has more cameras on its people than anyone else but take a pic of one of its monarchs and they get their panties in a bunch.
They weren't internet epic, but they were alright, I thought.    ???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:28:00 PM »
Considering there are UK schools with cameras in their bathrooms now, I can't help but laugh at the uproar over this supposed "invasion of privacy". Only in Europe.  ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »

exactly not nice at all.  maybe thats why they so mad. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 06:51:15 PM »
I don't see the point either.  The pics have already been published.  Maybe it's setting an example to other photographers and magazines though. 

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 07:11:50 AM »
Considering there are UK schools with cameras in their bathrooms now, I can't help but laugh at the uproar over this supposed "invasion of privacy". Only in Europe.  ::)

Considering UK as part of Europe as far as mentality is concerned would be a great mistake mate
North of Italy

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:28 AM »
Classic shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »

No, only in monarchies living in the past.

would never happen in Big Finland.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 12:32:32 PM »
It was an invasion of privacy. She was at a private secluded 650 acre property in the south of France.

When you are supposed to have 650 acres all to yourself, a newlywed bride should be able to sunbathe topless with her husband, and have an expectation of privacy. It was private property for crying out loud... 650 acres of it.

As for turning over the pictures, it ensures that even more copies are not released, and it ensures that more copies cannot be legally sold. It would establish that any magazine attempting to publish further pictures would be doing so on the wrong side of the law, and would more easily facilitate swift consequences & repercussions.
w

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 07:10:13 PM »
First top, now bottom.  ;)

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120928/b349720/

Kate Middleton Scandal Explodes Anew as Butt Naked Photos Emerge

Poor Kate Middleton just can't catch a break.

After suffering through the embarrassing publication of topless photos, which prompted her and Prince William to file a criminal complain t against the French magazine Closer, the Duchess of Cambridge is certainly not going to be thrilled to learn that shots purportedly of her naked bum are now making the rounds on the Internet.

The photos—apparently copied from a spread in the Scandinavian magazine Se og Hør, when ran the photos this week—seem to have been snapped illicitly during the same private French sunbathing session that produced the earlier images.

The magazine's editor quickly defended the move.

"We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them," Kim Henningsen said, via the Belfast Telegraph .

Taken with a very long lens the grainy images show Will slathering Kate's back and bottom with lotion as she pulls down her bikini.

A rep for the royals declined to comment, telling E! News, "Our stance is the same as before—we aren't commenting on any further legal action save to say all proportionate responses will be kept under review."

In other words, Denmark is on notice.

Ten days ago, lawyers for Will and Kate obtained an injunction against Closer for breach of privacy. The magazine was ordered to pull the topless pics and hand over all digital copies. A French court has also launched a criminal probe into whether the tabloid and the photographer should face prosecution. Separately, the editor for the Irish Daily Star was suspended for giving the go-ahead for his paper to publish some of the topless images.

Will and Kate, meanwhile, have been keeping a relatively low profile since returning from a tour of Asia last week. We're sure this won't help them relax.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 02:51:03 AM »
First top, now bottom.  ;)

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120928/b349720/

Kate Middleton Scandal Explodes Anew as Butt Naked Photos Emerge

Poor Kate Middleton just can't catch a break.

After suffering through the embarrassing publication of topless photos, which prompted her and Prince William to file a criminal complain t against the French magazine Closer, the Duchess of Cambridge is certainly not going to be thrilled to learn that shots purportedly of her naked bum are now making the rounds on the Internet.

The photos—apparently copied from a spread in the Scandinavian magazine Se og Hør, when ran the photos this week—seem to have been snapped illicitly during the same private French sunbathing session that produced the earlier images.

The magazine's editor quickly defended the move.

"We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them," Kim Henningsen said, via the Belfast Telegraph .

Taken with a very long lens the grainy images show Will slathering Kate's back and bottom with lotion as she pulls down her bikini.

A rep for the royals declined to comment, telling E! News, "Our stance is the same as before—we aren't commenting on any further legal action save to say all proportionate responses will be kept under review."

In other words, Denmark is on notice.

Ten days ago, lawyers for Will and Kate obtained an injunction against Closer for breach of privacy. The magazine was ordered to pull the topless pics and hand over all digital copies. A French court has also launched a criminal probe into whether the tabloid and the photographer should face prosecution. Separately, the editor for the Irish Daily Star was suspended for giving the go-ahead for his paper to publish some of the topless images.

Will and Kate, meanwhile, have been keeping a relatively low profile since returning from a tour of Asia last week. We're sure this won't help them relax.
I hit two linkys and no pics. Now, Fuck off!   >:(

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
Anyone got those pics? Post them now!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 01:30:11 PM »
Anyone got those pics? Post them now!

FFS learn how to use google.

To the rest, I cannot even describe to you all how disappointing the pictures are.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 01:51:46 PM »
FFS learn how to use google.

To the rest, I cannot even describe to you all how disappointing the pictures are.

I did can't find anything uncensored.