Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilders in Person  (Read 18587 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Pro Bodybuilders in Person
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Pro Bodybuilders in Person
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
In real life...

Kai Greene: in a hoody and sweats just looks like a massive round bloated fat guy, but extremely genuine and nice

Flex Lewis: freakiest calves I've ever seen.

Jason Huh: monster bloat, fat belly and face, arms looked like 24"

PJ Braun: insane arms, super vascular, nicest guy as well

Frank McGrath: forearms are retardedly huge and vascular as the pics. Looks like jose raymonds quad

Dan Hill: in clothes, physique looks like he was maybe a backup wide receiver for a semi pro arena football league....this is the best comparison I can make.

Branch: Massive but shorter than you'd imagine

Dex Jax: saw him at a restaurant I worked at when I was in undergrad the morning after he guest posed a local show. He was wearing 3  loose shirts (beater, long sleeve and tee shirt over long sleeve) and his back muscles were all still popping out like crazy. I'll never forget that. Everyone in the restaurant was just staring at him in amazement and you could hear people making comments.

*Every one of these guys were extremely friendly and appreciative to their fans. This was my same take from seeing em at the Arnold as well. Didn't meet any douche bags that I had to throw hands with.

Yeah, dexters waist is so small and his arms are so huge and ripped it looks like a much bigger mans arms are on him