Author Topic: Piers Morgan vs Jesse Ventura  (Read 11663 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Piers Morgan vs Jesse Ventura
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2012, 06:28:02 PM »
How the fuck did Pier Morgen get a TV show?  He's not smart. He's not funny. He's not good looking. He's doesn't have big tits.  Dude is lame.
  But he does take orders pretty well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »
How the fuck did Pier Morgen get a TV show?  He's not smart. He's not funny. He's not good looking. He's doesn't have big tits.  Dude is lame.

He has the non American voice. All part of the One World agenda. The amount of Mexican/Spanish speaking political candidates the Hierarchy has in the pipeline for America is astonishing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2012, 09:57:57 PM »
If you can give me a reasonable explanation as to why WTC 7 collapsed, I'd love to hear it.  And don't say fire.  The fire was minimal.
do i know what happened on 9/11? of course not. but i weigh the evidence on both sides and favor the argument with more quantity and quality of information backing up their claim. thats as simple as it is. im not saying that there wasnt anything fishy about what happened. im just saying that based on the amount of evidence favoring the official story the odds are heavily in favor it.

Wow you can't rebuttal my argument so I'm a douchebag, wooow... Your answers are all hypothetical, what about when Romney made the comment about the 47%, he said 47% of the American people feel entitlement for government ast. Well guess what the elderly were part of that %, and u know what if you paid into social security and Medicare for 40 years you'd feel entitled too. It's not a hand out if you paid into it. Believe me when you get off assistance and start paying into SS, you will want full pay of your benefits too.

Still haven't see your comment from the video...
no, your not a douchebag, i said i thought you were being a bit of a douchebag for acting as if the plans the candidates have for fixing the economy werent extensive enough to give you an idea of what they would actually do.  my answers are exactly what the candidates themselves would say, and have said. and i described to you exactly what each of their plans for fixing the economy are.

as for romney's comments. i dont see how thats at all related to our discussion about candidates providing reasons for what they believe and examples of how they might achieve their goals.

if you want me to defend his remarks.. i can do so.. although i dont really agree with them..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2012, 01:13:02 AM »
do i know what happened on 9/11? of course not. but i weigh the evidence on both sides and favor the argument with more quantity and quality of information backing up their claim. thats as simple as it is. im not saying that there wasnt anything fishy about what happened. im just saying that based on the amount of evidence favoring the official story the odds are heavily in favor it.
no, your not a douchebag, i said i thought you were being a bit of a douchebag for acting as if the plans the candidates have for fixing the economy werent extensive enough to give you an idea of what they would actually do.  my answers are exactly what the candidates themselves would say, and have said. and i described to you exactly what each of their plans for fixing the economy are.

as for romney's comments. i dont see how thats at all related to our discussion about candidates providing reasons for what they believe and examples of how they might achieve their goals.

if you want me to defend his remarks.. i can do so.. although i dont really agree with them..
Too bad you have a mental block that prevents you from doing this when it comes to superstitious bullshit you believe in (religion,god etc...).

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2012, 07:36:49 AM »

Is this shopped or real?  I can't tell... weird  ???

Real. 

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »
Jesse is a fucking god!! If he runs in 2016, I will vote for  the first time in my life!!! This guy is the real deal!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2012, 12:51:00 AM »
If i was american, i'd vote for Jesse as well!

No more Obamas or Dubyas!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2012, 07:22:07 AM »

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2012, 07:50:34 AM »
Nutcase? No way,truth and full of passion.

But say what you will, he can change America for the better and we need this!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2012, 08:43:34 AM »
Nutcase? No way,truth and full of passion.

But say what you will, he can change America for the better and we need this!!

In a few decades, America will be filled with 40% Mexican's who's allegiance will always be with Mexico. It's obvious that by then the North American Union will by united and America will be a distant past.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2012, 08:46:08 AM »
In a few decades, America will be filled with 40% Mexican's who's allegiance will always be with Mexico. It's obvious that by then the North American Union will by united and America will be a distant past.
I'm kinda thinking Mass243 might be right, the states will probably split up into small countries just like Europe. And it will probably only be at the end of an extremely bloody civil war. Maybe a NA Union afterwards.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
I'm kinda thinking Mass243 might be right, the states will probably split up into small countries just like Europe. And it will probably only be at the end of an extremely bloody civil war. Maybe a NA Union afterwards.

mmmm..... <insert race into the mix> and this won't be pretty...

then again, we have this "leading" us  :-[

Here getting back to their "homeland":

®

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2012, 07:33:52 PM »

Mmmmmmm... Fried chicken or BBQ chicken!?

mmmm..... <insert race into the mix> and this won't be pretty...

then again, we have this "leading" us  :-[

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »

Mmmmmmm... Fried chicken or BBQ chicken!?

LOL@@@@

®

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2012, 06:56:45 AM »
Ventura became a Alex Jones-like liberal douche, his great accomplishments aside, I don't think he truly believes what he puts out.  Like Alex Jones, he shows up on TV and puts out books that cater to the neurotic and easily scared.

There is no New World Order or Illuminati......the alternative is much scarier....no one is in control except for perhaps one having great influence inside of their own tiny sphere.  The concept is similar to there not being a God....no one likes to think we are just a cosmic accident hurtling towards an unknown future.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2012, 07:47:54 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That could just be a few misplaced words. He might have meant the aftermath of the first plane strike.

The WTC7 footage with the explosives going off is thought to be a fake. It's almost impossible that such discriminating footage comes up at this point.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2013, 07:43:41 PM »
Ventura should've slapped him.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2013, 08:36:38 PM »
the only person i can think of who could do a better job at explaining conservative economics than i can would be milton friedman.

Just when you've thought you've seen the height of GB delusion.