Author Topic: Does this type of email work in getting a contract?  (Read 1882 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Does this type of email work in getting a contract?
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »

Will this work in getting you a contract with a company?  Not for some Athlete and Events Managers.  What do you think?

My name is ______. I am contacting you because I have a dream job I am working hard towards to. I'd be honored and blessed if I was a sponsored athlete for your company.

I know you get tons of these types of emails everyday from wannabe fitness models and athletes. I am going to tell you why I am different. I have a passion for helping people. I have been down some dark roads: battling anorexia and bulimia, depression, and suicide. Now I am a mother, step mother, full time student majoring in biology and chemistry, a personal trainer, gym owner, and an NPC national level physique competitor. I am also in the process of designing a motivational fitness clothing line for men and women. I have so much ambition and drive. I want to reach out and change people's lives anyway I can. And I believe as a sponsored athlete of your company would be the most perfect way for me to do so.

I have used and believed in your companies products since when I first tried them in 2009. I believe the company, its athletes, and its products hold such high integrity. I'd love to be a part of that.  I started competing in figure in 2010. I placed horribly, but that just drove me more. Now, I compete in physique and have been working with my new trainer for just over two months now. I am preparing for my next contest in November.

That's a small introduction of myself. I am very much looking forward to your reply and thoughts. I appreciate your time.